Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpaceApache
Photonscape

Loc: Southampton, England, UK
Salvia Divinorum: asking of the future?
    #5812968 - 07/02/06 04:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if any Salvia users could impart, on me, any advice on S.Divinorum.

You see, I believe myself to have (a very limited) capability to predict future events. The predictions occur in the form of dreams. My main problem is that I have an impossible time remembering my own dreams. However, when my dreams are premonitions, I remember them when I live through the experience. A couple of times, I've been able to state what's about to happen, then it happens.

I'm very interested in S.Divinorum, as what I've read about it's history, I might be able to "live an entire life as another person." My personal philosophies surrounding time, destiny, energy etc seem to create an environment that may suit S.Divinorum. One of the main interests in S.Divinorum is that it's currently legal in the UK, and it originates in cultural Mexican American Indian (I'm a great fan of Carlos Castaneda's books) sorcery.

I would like to know where S.Divinorum has taken you on the higher levels of intoxication. I'm particularly interested in those who approach hallucinogens such as S.Divinorum in a spiritual / holistic  manner. My aim with S.Divinorum is to unlock the already present ability to foretell future events, but bring it more towards my conscious mind, routing past the subconscious memory, and into main-stream thought.

My only experience is cannabis, which, I'm aware is not a hallucenogen, but it's nice to gain some peace from my overly active mind :smile:

--------------------
"A Robin Redbreast in a cage, puts all heaven in a rage."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Re: Salvia Divinorum: asking of the future? [Re: SpaceApache]
    #5813084 - 07/02/06 05:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

In my experiences with Salvia with my close friends and I, It is hard to remember much while on it. I have been told that I "freaked out", or was twitching and such and dont remember a thing. I have a couple vids of people on it. and I show them afterwards and they say "that was me?"

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5813221 - 07/02/06 06:50 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

WARNING: The intensity of a high dose of salvia is beyond anything you can even remotely imagine

LSD veterans, who take ten hits at once, have been fried to their chairs by this herb. Do not approach it casually but rather with the utmost respect.

Salvia Divinorum is the most visionary of the acceptable entheogens. With closed eyes in darkness you will swiftly slip into an alternate reality. Realities can coexist and merge with distorted fantasies.

The best way to use it is to either take low doses as single hits repeatedly every 15-30 minutes during a sitting, or chew the fresh leaves.

Go for the *low dose* because as for intensity you can overshoot the mark so widely you hit something behind you.

For many people it does not work the first times, but if you have used it a couple of times you "learn how to experience it" and will become much more sensitive.

I started out smoking a gram of leaves without effect. It took 40mg of "10x extract" to break open my head. Earlier tonight I did 1/4 gram of plain leaves in several doses of 0.05-0.1 grams. Plain leaves, I find that 125-250mcg of Salvinorin does it nicely for me, and that 500mcg almost always provides a stellar journey.

Salvia is weird and it speaks in metaphors easily misunderstood.

A few hours ago I drew in 0.1gr plain Salvia leaf in one draft, sat back, closed my eyes and sat back, waiting 15-20 seconds before exhaling. Little seemed to happen. Then things seemed to stir in the darkness. I felt my arrival in the unique space.

And bam! my spirit jolted and there I was, on Brokeback Mountain and one of the cowboys handed me the reins of their horses. :eek:
I shook my head and said: "Sorry but no: these are your horses."
At the same time I was acutely aware of sitting in my chair back on ole earth. The outlandish situation dissolved and gave way to a mystical state, the room and a jungle were all around as were a thousand thoughts and more.

I took a second draft, 75mg plain leaf this time, and a richly bejeweled stegosaurus led me into the visionary state, which was so intense I had to breathe my way through it.
A situation was lodged between two of my ribs (like it says :wink:)
I left Salviaspace, once more deeply impressed.

Salvia is the closest thing to a dreamstate. As for clairvoyancies, DON'T GET LOST. At all times you have to realise that there are realities *beside* our consensus reality. You can taste and explore them, but they exist outside of what we all consider to be reality. It is best to view Salviaspace as a dreamstate, generated by your mind, and entirely symbolic. Whatever visionary skills you have, they will be enormously enhanced, but tainted by symbolisms.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5813231 - 07/02/06 06:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Salvia is an ally. Your going to have to ask the ally to help you. None of us can help you with what you are seeking. I can tell you that I believe that you are on the right path but your dealings with an ally are a personal matter. Good luck and be careful with Salvia - Don't tell him where to take you. He already knows your thoughts. Have respect and humility. You are only a human.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum: asking of the future? [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5813245 - 07/02/06 06:57 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Salvia is an ally. Your going to have to ask the ally to help you. None of us can help you with what you are seeking.

Right on :thumbup:
We can lay out the groundwork but once in Salviaspace, you are on your own in the most literal sense of the word.
Salvia can be very spiritual.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Re: Salvia Divinorum: asking of the future? [Re: Asante]
    #5813257 - 07/02/06 07:02 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Nice .Gif man. exactly what my close friend looked like when I helped him with his journey. He went to a place he described of what hell would be like and came back by trying to run away from death. Very powerful stuff.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5813271 - 07/02/06 07:07 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

no
ask about the present
if you have an inquiring mind.
divination is about what is &
alittle aboutwhat needs to be
and of course it is about healing.

this is a medicine more than entertainment.
gambling is available in the bingo group.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineSpaceApache
Photonscape

Loc: Southampton, England, UK
Re: Salvia Divinorum: asking of the future? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5836240 - 07/08/06 05:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the insight everyone =) I want to be as prepared as possible. I don't like doing these sorts of things without knowing what I'm letting myself in for. My reasons for Salvia are spiritual reasons, and to commune with nature is definitely on my wish list.

--------------------
"A Robin Redbreast in a cage, puts all heaven in a rage."

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5836254 - 07/08/06 05:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

my advice:

dont expect anything about salvia. if you take it intending for it to serve some purpose you already thought up, you are going about it all wrong.

if you think you have premonitions and etc. thats fine and all, but chances are this will not enhance that, unless you find a way to make it work for you. its not a dream remembering drug, or anything of the sort.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

#5837853 - 07/09/06 03:28 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

If you want to get "prepared" then prepare for death - that means leaving EVERYTHING behind for ETERNITY. It feels just like that.

--------------------
enjoy life!

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum: asking of the future? [Re: Kras]
    #5839903 - 07/09/06 06:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sometimes,returning will sadden you:(. ("Damn ,this place again")
Do not expect anything because you will be wrong.
Peace,Kija.

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Salvia Divinorum: asking of the future? [Re: kija]
    #7117691 - 07/02/07 02:10 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

the first time i did salvia i was by myself and when i brokethru there was a girl and 2 guys that were preset with me during the trip but not in reality
the second time i tripped was with a girl and 2 guys not realizing it until i was thrown into salvialand
and when i brokethru there a voice was telling me if i saw that the people who were actualy there that time were the same people who were in my first breakthru experience even tho i was acutally alone
when i was tripping i was totaly believing that my first trip was just showing me what would happen during the second time
it was really crazy

--------------------

OfflineHeiligBoomerz
SelfIntrospector
Male

Loc: A Never-Ending REM Cycle
Re: Salvia Divinorum: asking of the future? [Re: Coaster]
    #7117772 - 07/02/07 02:44 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I think salvia will help you with whatever you go into the experiance wanting to know. Just focus on it.

Remember to always treat it with respect, and it will do the same.

--------------------

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."

OfflineKinslayer
Stranger

Re: remembering dreams [Re: HeiligBoomerz]
    #7118265 - 07/02/07 08:37 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Here's how to remember dreams. It's a bit of work and may not seem worth the effort, but I promise you it's very effective. It involves keeping a dream diary, and with some practice, within about 2 weeks you'll be easily writing down about 3 dreams every time you wake up.

To develop the talent, ask yourself open ended associative questions like "I was walking and...", "I got out of my car and...", etc especially with things you do often. After some practice, and especially with writing things down in as much detail, your dream recall increases substantially.

Re salvia, in my limited experience, I found that as the trip was setting in I kind of had a choice to either experience the trip, or abort it and remember and write everything down. From the experiences I did write down, they all seemed very familiar like I'd been there before but simply didn't remember. Good luck.

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: remembering dreams [Re: Kinslayer]
    #7119120 - 07/02/07 12:32 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Salvia in my experiences is best used as a Shamanic/Ethnogenic tool, which has insightful, inter/inner dimenisonal, metaphorical and symbolic, daemonizing and unpredictable qualities. In a way, tools like LSD and Psilocybin replaces parts of your normal reality filter, while Salvia removes most of the filter all together, only to have your head fill with whatever "dimension" is conveniently adjacent...that makes more sense after you have a few long journeys under your belt i guess.

If you can learn to laugh with her Spirit, I believe Salvia is recreational in smaller doses; All discoveries aren't made in all seriousness in all seriosuness.;-)

You can literally write books about Saliva and how "crazy" it is.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: remembering dreams [Re: Kinslayer]
    #7119131 - 07/02/07 12:36 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

also with dreams try not to expect long continuous and connected sequences, instead
work at recalling wide tableaus during which no more than one or two words are actually spoken.
expect very little change in motion as well

memory and chimeric constructs cue up upon layered motifs for only very brief sequences.
the linkage to the next scene is usually an instant translation to another scene, tableau or group of people.

we sense that the experience of each scene is much longer than that, and it may persist and cycle a few times before morphing into an entirely different short scene with the most abstract linkage or motif in common.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: remembering dreams [Re: SpaceApache]
    #7119198 - 07/02/07 12:53 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Consider the Randi milliondollar challenge: http://www.randi.org/research/index.html

OfflineMycophile86
Stranger

Loc: Indina, U.S.
Re: Salvia Advice [Re: SpaceApache]
    #7120481 - 07/02/07 05:01 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I can't say that I have taken Salvia in a spiritual manner, but I do use mushrooms in that way, so I do take psychedelics very seriously.
When it comes to salvia all of my experiences have freaked me out in a way that I have never been freaked out before. For me it's like I am placed in another dimension, not a future dimension, but a past one. I feel like whatever's happening has already happened before and I get a very strange feeling of deja vu. I usually end up spending the whole trip either try to find myself again or trying to find out what I am. I mean, I literally will walk around and look for myself. I also here a lot of different voice, but they all tell me the same thing.
So, in conclusion, it's extremely intense and if all you've ever done is smoke weed it will probably be one of the strangest experiences of your life. I would recommend trying shrooms first. Salvia is really nothing like them, but it will give you a taste of what to expect. Salvia scares the shit out of me every time I do it, but I don't regret doing. You might start with some 5x so you know what a more potent dose will do. don't let my experience detur you though, a lot of people like it.

OfflineRichii
Modern DayPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #7132305 - 07/05/07 12:06 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceApache said:
I would like to know where S.Divinorum has taken you on the higher levels of intoxication. I'm particularly interested in those who approach hallucinogens such as S.Divinorum in a spiritual / holistic manner. My aim with S.Divinorum is to unlock the already present ability to foretell future events, but bring it more towards my conscious mind, routing past the subconscious memory, and into main-stream thought.

If you are looking for a spiritual hallucinogen, you've definitely come across the right one.

Salvia Divinorum is a dissociative, one of three major categories of hallucinogens. Unlike psilocybe mushrooms, which are psychedelics, Salvia does not so much as 'alter' your perception as it does 'remove' it. This facilitates dreamlike states and self-exploration, which you seem to be looking for.

Offlinecubezoid
Stranger
    #17956269 - 03/14/13 05:51 PM (11 years, 7 days ago)

If I were you I would try loose leaf salvia before the extract. It's much mellower and gives you a feel for it

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds