Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Kill Myself? or Live Suffering
    #1795432 - 08/09/03 01:42 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

If I wasn'st so chicken I would kill myself. Is there at least a way i can go unconsiouss for a while. Otherwise i dont k now what ill do. I just finished crying and it is not enough. I used to cut myself, but I know that won't help. I just want to keep crying and crying but I can't cry. I just want to suffer to the point where I don't care, but I am hanging on a cliff. I don't know what the fuck to do anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlined4m0n
journeyman

Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1795452 - 08/09/03 01:51 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

if your a man get a lil girl to blow your head off witha shotgun in front of a camera by telling her its fake and your making a movie :nut:  .  What are you crying bout anyway? I have been threw alot so maybe your suffering isnt as bad as you think man.

Edited by d4m0n (08/09/03 02:34 PM)

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: d4m0n]
    #1795578 - 08/09/03 02:39 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Definitely keep pressing on. There have been many moments in my life where I felt the way you do, and I felt like there was no way out, but it's possible. Many of the things you are talking about, cutting, suicidal thoughts, crying etc... are outlets for the emotions you're dealing with. I highly recommend if you're feeling as low as you do to get help from a qualified psychtrist. The most important thing is to find someone you feel comfortable with and who you feel understands you. It might seem like that's impossible, but there are many wise psychtrists out there (and quite a few quacks too, but don't let that discourage you). If that doesn?t seem like a good idea, try to find someone who can listen to what you have to say and help you mend the way you feel. Sometimes being able to express how you feel without judgment is the best way to change negative behavior.

d4m0n, there have been quite a few threads/chats where people have actually listened to that advice. The last thing we need is yet ANOTHER person following that advice.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Anonymous #1

#1795639 - 08/09/03 02:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

dont kill yerself.

i liek u N i dont want u to suffer, i will be yer frend if noone else will.

be cool mine frend

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: Twirling]
    #1795641 - 08/09/03 02:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I have been to so many psychiatrists and none have helped. And to top it off, I don't have a friend in the world that seems to understand me or want to listen to me.

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
    #1795649 - 08/09/03 02:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

THERES NOTHING WORTH KILLING YOURSELF OVER MAN! Look man everybody has hardtimes, its life. You just gotta keep on goin. Forreal dont kill yourself, why the hell would you want to kill yourself?

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: resin]
    #1795659 - 08/09/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Live suffering for a time, you won't suffer forever. Just live, and don't give up.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: neutralizer]
    #1795697 - 08/09/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I don't want to fucking kill myself. Of course what I am going through is hard and a part of life. But not everyone has the same degree of suffering!!! Should I go to the psych ward, would it make me any less of a person?

Offlined4m0n
journeyman

Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: neutralizer]
    #1795720 - 08/09/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

No you dont understand. There ARE some things worth killing yourself over. This only applies to men. If you have been mortaly wounded in a very important area, If your love has entered the aetheric realm and you want to join her, and defending yourself and her till the end. This is why Im asking him whats wrong cuase if its one of the above 3 scenarios then I say GO FOR IT! Theres no were in the bible that says you would goto hell for this in fact theres many refrences were holy knights who have been mortaly wounded had some one doit for them and even had god do it for them. All though if you kill *anything* for the wrong no good reasons at all you WILL tourcher yourself in the eternal realm till you come back or some one pulls you out. Kinda like the movie "What Dreams May Come". The way it says to doit in the bible is if you cant doit to yourself, have god or some one else doit for you. Dont goto a psych cuase they just wanna lock you up so they can test experimental drugs on you. And most importantly *dont* take advice from some one who has a fagget ass animation in there signature like bucket_of_nines does.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #1795737 - 08/09/03 03:29 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"Should I go to the psych ward, would it make me any less of a person?" Nahhhhhhh you'd still be cool Earth Droid, and besides psycho ward girls are the Madd HaXXor :P i haven't been on msn for 2 months or so, if you want to talk one on one give me da w3rd and i'll sign in in a bit.........

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
    #1795904 - 08/09/03 04:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Earth_Droid said:
Should I go to the psych ward, would it make me any less of a person?

No, you would not be any less of a person. It would show a desire to heal, recognition of a problems in your life and effort to overcome the problems. It is a very brave thing and a difficult thing that many people aren't able to do.

I hope that the intensity of the suffering decreases soon my friend.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1796011 - 08/09/03 04:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Why leave the rest of us sufferers here by killing yourself?

We'll all cheer (and help cheer eachother) up with time :wink:

Give your life some MORE TIME.... ALWAYS :smile:

But remember that time can't help you on its own.

Stick around, man.. if only for those in "worse" situations than yourself who are hanging in there, pulling themselves out.

edit: as for getting help; lol there's no way that committing yourself makes you less of a person. In my opinion, sitting there thinking that you should be getting help and not GETTING help is much more of a "lessEning" experience. A co-worker of mine was in a ward for a couple years, and says he thanks himself every day for going in.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (08/09/03 05:04 PM)

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#1796051 - 08/09/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Earth_Droid said:
I don't want to fucking kill myself. Of course what I am going through is hard and a part of life. But not everyone has the same degree of suffering!!! Should I go to the psych ward, would it make me any less of a person?

I've seen quite a bit of psychs. myself, and only a few of them were able to help me. A psych. ward might not be that bad of an idea, but try to find one where you could sign yourself in & out, and one with people with problems simular to yours. It would be easy to find low-functioning people and that would be hard to gain something from. If you can find one that does group-therapy, you might be surprised at how open, honest, and understanding people can be. But I understand the frustration from trying these things cause many times it feels like it doesn't work. Good luck.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
    #1796109 - 08/09/03 05:40 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Tell your self you are going to kill yourself next week. then live this week like you have never lived before. forget about everyone, do everything that makes you happy. go running, walk through a grocery store and start up crazy conversations with random people, anything you can think of and anything you've always wanted to do. you never know...you may discover something that makes you happy.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: MsPacMan]
    #1796142 - 08/09/03 05:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

What is the problem? Brain cancer? any other disease?

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: tak]
    #1796156 - 08/09/03 06:00 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

:wink: I know your problems are probably pretty bad, but what im trying to say is that nothing is worthkilling yourself over. I do not know the xtent of your problems, but there are people in third world countries who are starving, they would kill to eat a meal in wich anyone in this country eats 3 times a day. I may have lost my girlfriend to some asshole, and im 35,000$ in debt but there are people out there who just lost 5 family members to disease and starvation, and wish there was such a thing as debt where they came from. They are struggling to just survive, they dont have shrinks, or medication, or people to tell thier problems to.

Now that i sound like an asshole, im sorry. We are here to listen to you, if your friends dont, maybe you shouldnt be calling them friends.  Things have a way of fixing themselves if you let them, and all you gotta do is hang on. Stand strong and win the battle :smile: Im here if you ever need to talk, and ill listen..that i can promise you

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: tak]
    #1796205 - 08/09/03 06:21 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I feel much better now. I will explain the problem later, but it is long and on going. Thanks for all the help. It helps to know I have even one friend, internet friends are just as good.

Anonymous #1

#1796390 - 08/09/03 07:29 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

n/a

Offlinefloridaboi101
Fiddlestix

Loc: SW Florida
Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: ]
    #1796583 - 08/09/03 08:47 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

d4m0n...why are you bein a jackass? someone has problems and you sayin go for it? what kinda mickey mouse horse shit is that? grow up man

--------------------
Got weed?

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kill Myself? or Live Suffering [Re: floridaboi101]
    #1796749 - 08/09/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

word earth_droid. internet friends are friends who can listen, because we dont get caught up in looks & how you talk, what color your skin is, how much money you have, and where you come from. We communicate on a base level, there are good things and bad things about it, but we sure as hell are human, and i dont know what i would do without this community, people here i have never met, and probably will never meet have changed my life for the better, and are more like family than friends. Just keep that in mind at all times. You help make this place what it is, and we need you around :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate