Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Ultrasonic Humidifier, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinexXxenophobe
Stranger
good setup?
    #1795294 - 08/09/03 02:50 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

elo this is my 1st post, and my 1st batch.. i have 13 jars of equador colonizn in rice flower and ver... i have 3 transfer rubermaid trays aprox 3.5'long 2'wide and 1.5'deep. I bought a humidifier for each. i plan on instaling filters on oposit sides of each container for exchange. and cuting the solid lids to install clear plastic for light once ready. once colonized i was wondering if any one had any sugg on layering and casing tech that works well. i'v read stuff but i want growers opinions. oh.... and heres a nice sight that some ppl might like..http://www.fsre.org/

tx :devil: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagashM
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: good setup? [Re: xXxenophobe]
    #1795302 - 08/09/03 02:53 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: good setup? [Re: Magash]
    #1795305 - 08/09/03 02:55 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

straight verm casing works good if your a novice...

InvisibleDarkmoon
Thinker

Re: good setup? [Re: xXxenophobe]
    #1795310 - 08/09/03 02:58 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Welcome,

Sounds a little complex for just starting out, and also a little overkill. Id start by checking out Casing FAQ here at the shroomery for a beginner id recommend straight verm casing to help get the feel for it.

As for your setup Id try maybe just putting the 3 casings your doing inside a Rubbermaid container and just use a simple misting and fanning schedule since the caisng's alone if made the right moisture content will supply most of their own humidity they need.

What kind of humidifiers did you buy?

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: good setup? [Re: Darkmoon]
    #1795419 - 08/09/03 03:34 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

yeah its really hard not getting confused with all the info here...
I've been posting on a cannabis grow forum for a long time (since its been around actually... its the first one in Hebrew...) and i see the newbies come and ask the same questions over and over and i dont get why they cant read a little before posting shit...
but now when i try to figure out all these things i cant help but feel like one of them :O)

although i refrain from asking anything yet...

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflinexXxenophobe
Stranger
Re: good setup? [Re: Simisu]
    #1796024 - 08/09/03 07:03 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

tx.. and that pod looks great... verry cool.. how long each day do you let the pump run? and would this tank work for casing tray method.. or just the cake method... me and my frind already did the cake thing. And from what we get the trays can pop up alot more... and easy is good.. but i have ben careful.. and no sighn of contam any other time we did it... so id like to try the tray thing... but verm soundz great to me..tx again.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Ultrasonic Humidifier, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation