Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offline11nova
Bipolar Bear
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginha
Had a scare last night
    #17948291 - 03/13/13 10:32 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

I took a 70 mg vyvanse at 7:45 am and a 40 mg adderall xr at 9:00 am yesterday. Around 9 at night is when I got scared. I smoked some gb bowls at my friends apartment. And then I hit my head hard on this thing in the bathroom that's wooden, I can't describe what it is haha. I think maybe I had a minor concussion and that's what contributed to this, or maybe not.

Basically, my heart was beating so fast after the weed and my head hitting that wood thingy. I could literally feel it beating out of my chest. I'm talking 3 beats per second. I asked one of my friends to feel my chest and they were like what the fuck dude and then all of my friends started to freak out. I told them to just chill out I'll be able to ride this one out.

My pupils were huge and my speech was a little impaired, but barely. Did I go through a minor amphetamine psychosis? I was seeing little spots at random points throughout the night. I never got any full blown hallucinations though. The weird thing is I only took 110 mgs in total with the vyvanse and adderal xr combined. I have taken 140 mgs and have been fine. What happened this time? I stayed hydrated and ate a lot of food. So what gives?

I know I fucked up last night. It really shed some light on my drug problem. This was the first time I'd done any amphetamine in the past week at least. Anyone have any clue what happened?

--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: Had a scare last night [Re: 11nova]
    #17948314 - 03/13/13 10:38 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Sounds like a panic attack.

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Offline11nova
Bipolar Bear
Male User Gallery

Re: Had a scare last night [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #17948317 - 03/13/13 10:39 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:

I was thinking that but in my mind I was calm. I just kept telling myself to ride it out and I'd be fine. Can panic attacks last 3 hours? Because that's how long my heart was pounding on my chest rapidly.

--------------------

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#17948319 - 03/13/13 10:40 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Did you just notice all of a sudden that your heart was at this high rate? Or did you just notice it was kinda fast and then checked later to find it higher?

Sometimes on psychedelics I become aware of my elevated heart rate and that worries me, which makes it beat faster and I just fall into this endless cycle (until I manage to focus on something else). Maybe something similar happened in your case?

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (03/13/13 10:42 AM)

Offline11nova
Bipolar Bear
Male User Gallery

Re: Had a scare last night [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17948333 - 03/13/13 10:43 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
Did you just notice all of a sudden that your heart was at this high rate? Or did you just notice it was kinda fast and then checked later to find it higher?

Sometimes on psychedelics I become aware of my elevated heart rate and that worries me, which makes it beat faster and I just fall into this endless cycle (until I manage to focus on something else). Maybe something similar happened in your case?

I'm not sure man. My heart was definitely beating fast the whole day, but not until I smoked and hit my head did it really start pounding. My friends said it didn't even feel like a real heart. It felt like a machine or some shit I'm not sure what they said haha.

--------------------

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

#17948358 - 03/13/13 10:50 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

11nova said:
Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:

I was thinking that but in my mind I was calm. I just kept telling myself to ride it out and I'd be fine. Can panic attacks last 3 hours? Because that's how long my heart was pounding on my chest rapidly.

Yes panic attacks can last a long time.. Especially you being on amphetamines + weed.
I can't smoke large amounts of weed without getting a panic attack, and if I redose amphetamine too much I get panicky until the amphetamine wears off.
This is where benzos come in so handy :drooling:

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Offline11nova
Bipolar Bear
Male User Gallery

Re: Had a scare last night [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #17948364 - 03/13/13 10:51 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

11nova said:
Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:

Yes panic attacks can last a long time.. Especially you being on amphetamines + weed.
I can't smoke large amounts of weed without getting a panic attack, and if I redose amphetamine too much I get panicky until the amphetamine wears off.
This is where benzos come in so handy :drooling:

Haha yeah man I made sure my friends took me home after my parents were asleep because I still looked a little fucked up. I took 10 mgs of hydroxyzine and 50 mgs of dph. Had the nicest sleep lol. I woke up at 12 pm eastern time, went to bed at 1:00 am eastern.

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
    #17948370 - 03/13/13 10:53 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

I thought you only do amphetamines once a month?

First the doctor's visit, now this thread. Maybe you should cut back on the drugs.

"Haha yeah man I made sure my friends took me home after my parents were asleep because I still looked a little fucked up."

:facepalm:

--------------------

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

#17948385 - 03/13/13 10:57 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

11nova said:

I know I fucked up last night yesterday. It really shed some light on my drug problem. This was the first time I'd done any amphetamine in the past week at least. Anyone have any clue what happened?

What happened?  The massive dose of stimulant drugs you took was still going strong 12 hours after you took it.  Vyvanse lasts a long time.  This could have triggered a panic attack because you thought the drugs would be not as strong at that point.

Yes, I believe you experienced some sort of HPPD or acute amphetamine psychosis due to seeing white spots.

11nova, I think you need to seriously chill the fuck out.  Skipping doctor appointments, hitting your head, scaring your friends... these are all signs of a drug problem.

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Had a scare last night [Re: Everlong]
    #17948389 - 03/13/13 10:58 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

I had to dig around, but I found that this thread is referring to the same amphetamine dose that 11nova took for the doctor visit.

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: Had a scare last night [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #17948393 - 03/13/13 11:00 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
I had to dig around, but I found that this thread is referring to the same amphetamine dose that 11nova took for the doctor visit.

My apologizes to OP.

--------------------

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Had a scare last night [Re: Everlong]
    #17948395 - 03/13/13 11:02 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

what happened is you took vyvanse.

Offline11nova
Bipolar Bear
Male User Gallery

#17948402 - 03/13/13 11:03 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:

My apologizes to OP.

All good haha.

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
What happened?  The massive dose of stimulant drugs you took was still going strong 12 hours after you took it.  Vyvanse lasts a long time.  This could have triggered a panic attack because you thought the drugs would be not as strong at that point.

Yes, I believe you experienced some sort of HPPD or acute amphetamine psychosis due to seeing white spots.

11nova, I think you need to seriously chill the fuck out.  Skipping doctor appointments, hitting your head, scaring your friends... these are all signs of a drug problem.

Thanks for the reply. I don't have a horrible drug problem, but I do enjoy drugs. I think most people on this site do. My heart is still beating a little faster than normal. Is this okay?

--------------------

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
BoomiN

Loc: Land of Shrooms
Re: Had a scare last night [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #17948412 - 03/13/13 11:05 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

I didnt read this whole thread but Nova man you really seem like you are sliding down the wrong path.  You should take a break from shit for a while and get your shit screwed on straight.
I mean that in the nicest way possibly, I obviously dont know your situation.

just dont want to see you go down a path that a lot of people go down and dont realize it until they are fucked.

:peace::heart:bro

--------------------

:bump2:RR's Manure Pasteurization by: Shea25=:bump2:
Prep your WBS the TL way!
Spawn faster with Agar's Grain LC Tek!
Making Lids?  Back to TL!

:dancingbear::psychsplit::dancingbear::psychsplit::dancingbear:

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Edited by JusTsHroomiNn (03/13/13 11:07 AM)

Offline11nova
Bipolar Bear
Male User Gallery

Re: Had a scare last night [Re: JusTsHroomiNn]
    #17948418 - 03/13/13 11:08 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

JusTsHroomiNn said:
I didnt read this whole thread but Nova man you really seem like you are sliding down the wrong path.  You should take a break from shit for a while and get your shit screwed on straight.
I mean that in the nicest way possibly, I obviously dont know your situation.

just dont want to see you go down a path that a lot of people go down and dont realize it until they are fucked.

:peace::heart:bro

Dude I went down that path last year. I don't think my use is anywhere close to what it was last year. Maybe you should read the whole post lol. I hardly ever do amphetamines.

--------------------

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

#17948481 - 03/13/13 11:25 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

11nova said:
Thanks for the reply. I don't have a horrible drug problem, but I do enjoy drugs. I think most people on this site do. My heart is still beating a little faster than normal. Is this okay?

Of course most people on this site like drugs haha. 
Maybe all of us should re-evaluate our drug use more often?

Your heart is still beating fast and it's been roughly 28 hours since you took the dose... eh I think you should start feeling fine in a few hours.  Keep drinking water.

It's your body.  If you have legit concern for your health then, please, don't hesitate to go to the doctor or hospital!  Don't worry about not having enough money if that's the case.  No amount of money can buy life.

--------------------

Offline11nova
Bipolar Bear
Male User Gallery

#17948490 - 03/13/13 11:27 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Of course most people on this site like drugs haha. 
Maybe all of us should re-evaluate our drug use more often?

Your heart is still beating fast and it's been roughly 28 hours since you took the dose... eh I think you should start feeling fine in a few hours.  Keep drinking water.

It's your body.  If you have legit concern for your health then, please, don't hesitate to go to the doctor or hospital!  Don't worry about not having enough money if that's the case.  No amount of money can buy life.

It's actually not beating fast anymore. I think it might have just been me being paranoid. I think I'm fine man. Thanks for all the replies everyone!

--------------------

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
    #17948497 - 03/13/13 11:30 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

my heart beats almost twice a second normallu :shrug:

but it sounds like you just got really high on amphetamines and weed, the weed probably made it worse honestly

and i believe youve been smoking less often recently right? it couldve been the lower tolerance for weed that did it :shrug:

anyways glad you're straight now man :highfive: id take it easy on the speed for a little

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Had a scare last night [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17948504 - 03/13/13 11:31 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

True, the weed probably affected him.
But then again you took a very high dose of amphetamines.

--------------------

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (03/13/13 12:10 PM)

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
    #17948510 - 03/13/13 11:33 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

ohhhhh yeah, thats a high ass dose of amphs, and i wouldnt have been surprised if most of that was due to the high dose of speed, but i think the weed probably pushed it over the edge you know?

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds