Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
electrical hums and intricate wirings
    #1793767 - 08/08/03 10:33 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

modern technology

It could all just crumble at any second!  I've been afraid to rely on it whatsoever...  Hell it took me months to be able to just surf the internet with a clear conscience.
It all seems so illusiory... paper mache... 

Anyways, I've beaten my brain into submission to just fuckin accept that we live in an age of ever increasing (until things start exploding) technology.  And to just go with it, especially considering im starting a major in Computer Science this fall...

then you have the electric guitar...
and they had the wheel and the windmill.

Here's one thing you can bet I won't be analyzing anymore...

But anyone else ever have think like this?

(good to be back but my little break has taught me not to get so immersed in this freakin board, as sacred as it may be) :wink:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: electrical hums and intricate wirings [Re: Grav]
    #1793771 - 08/08/03 10:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Darn. I was expecting a thread on the Taos Hum.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #1793780 - 08/08/03 10:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

welcome back grav :laugh:

some things i just choose not to even think about.

life's easier that way :smile:

--------------------
Namaste.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1794075 - 08/09/03 12:26 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

All humans on Earth would be wise to take the advice of ancient civilizations, who have seen a rise in technology and sciences so great that it destroys their insight and they end up with weapons far greater than our measly hydrogen bombs.. and incinerate their planet, the atmosphere.. those that survived who were living underground had to stay there for thousands of years. On other planets the situation wasn't so grim, but the usual pattern tended to be towards external technology ending up as weapons of destruction. Thus beget the creation of spiritual technology, an external device which was based on the laws of spirit, things which were self-reciprocating, beneficial, and balanced. The most common technology used by advanced civilizations is of course the transportation modules.. or beamships as they call them. On various planets there are many different types of technology, but the most common is a central computer system, which is telepathically linked. It stores a database of all the known knowledge in the universe, or at least the limits of which the citizens can understand. It can be accessed at any time, mentally. But they don't much care for material possessions, the only physical 'things' they keep are books, gardening tools (they used to use machines but they saw us digging in the dirt and they said hey that's the right idea) and music. Very advanced civilizations learn their lesson.. they have high technology but it is smart technology. The natural landscape should be untouched, no, enhanced by the presence of their cities. They act in resonance with the environment, and in fact add to it's beauty. The air is clean and pure, the horizen is magnificient..trees grow heroicly and omniscient.. streams and pools of water are everywhere..clean and pure.. grass is green, mountains are untainted, nature is abundant.

Technology goes in cycles. We're at the point now, where all the major civilizations of the past have reached, and had to learn a lesson. Some learned it the easy way, some learned it the hard way. Easy or hard, we're due for a learning.. the atomic bomb was re-discovered some 50 years ago, the internet is everywhere, cloning is being messed with, we are in the primeval stages of space exploration... we are the turning point.. we either learn the hard way or the easy way. If you are going to play God you better do it fucking right. Understand what your technology means and what its purpose is, create technology that is innovative, helpful, easy to use, non-harmful.. create things that flow in harmony with nature, not against it.

Nature will always win. If we keep pushing the same button, it will wipe all of the nastiness away. We could destroy every living organism on earth with every nuclear weapon and it would hardly be a scratch to Earth..it would regrow. It's happened before, numerous times, on other similar planets. That is, global nuclear war, or purging by the planet, where it floods, tidal waves, volcanos, earthquakes, hurricanes, everything all at once to cleanse itself of the impurities. Planets are smart, they live for a long time for good reason.

I don't want to get into 'crazy talk' but before the humans started incarnating on Earth back in the day, they were living on Maldek, the planet that used to be after Mars (It is now known as the asteroid belt) Yeah, um, that planet exploded into millions of pieces. It's a touchy subject for most, who were incarnated on Maldek at the time, for the whole planet was taken over by Lucifer, the whole civilization went into insanity, and it was pretty bad by the time nibiru rolled around..during the pole shift there was a detonation and boom. Everyone died, was nurtured in cocoons, and reincarnated on Earth.

Time to learn the lesson right.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: electrical hums and intricate wirings [Re: Shroomism]
    #1794861 - 08/09/03 09:48 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I don't want to get into 'crazy talk' but before the humans started incarnating on Earth back in the day, they were living on Maldek, the planet that used to be after Mars (It is now known as the asteroid belt) Yeah, um, that planet exploded into millions of pieces.

According to an old astronomical theory, the asteroid belt could be the remains of the breakup of a planet between Mars and Jupiter. But that theory has been abandoned, because if the theory was true the asteroids would show chemical signs of high temperature and pressure in their past, and they don't.

Do your sources say anything about how long ago this alleged planet Maldek exploded, how large the planet was, what it's surface temperature was when it supported life, and how many people lived there?

And why did they reincarnate on Earth, why not at the opposite end of the galaxy? Is distance a limiting factor for reincarnation?

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: electrical hums and intricate wirings [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1794863 - 08/09/03 09:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

*raises knife to inner monologue*

stay down bitch

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1794865 - 08/09/03 09:54 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Heh! :smile:  Let your inner monologue speak, just don't give him your car keys.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: electrical hums and intricate wirings [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1794872 - 08/09/03 10:02 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yea man, thats exactly what im talkin about :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology