Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinepermaFRY
youngstonerwithguitar
Loc: right now i'm in TEXAS bu...
TELL UR BIGGEST BADTRIP EXPERIENCE * 1
    #1793316 - 08/08/03 08:16 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

TELL what YOUR WORST badtrip was like...explain in detail...

--------------------
i'm just peachy chilling here trying to kill time in my class at some lame ass college in texas...can't wait to go back to AZ oh well in the meantime i can jam on my guitar and whack tha toolage. peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleStranger
synthetic rthyme
Male
Loc: Texas, USA
Re: TELL UR BIGGEST BADTRIP EXPERIENCE [Re: permaFRY]
    #1793390 - 08/08/03 08:35 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i've had 2...

first

i ingested around 10-12 grams of really good mushrooms...i had had numerous trips even up to 8-9 grams with complete sucess...but this time i started tripping really hard.. the visuels were very overpowering... and i started losing control of my body... i was in my room alone at night and i just had this strange feeling that something was wrong... i thought a joint would calm me down, but instead i just FLIPPED out... threw the joint on the ground half way through it, ran into my room crawled into a ball and layed there thinking i was dying... my cats would walk across teh room and they would be very vivid, and leaving very long trails behind them... they would start growing to the size of a very large dog and that just freaked the shit out of me... i started losing all control and drinking water made me feel like my whole body was turning water... this has happened before and i liked it, but this time it went futher and i was actually being melted and sliding off my bed... the feeling of complete loss of mind and body... not too fun...anyways i came down and all was good... another trip i only ate 3 grams but i went to a slayer/soulfly concert... dont ask, im an idiot hehe... anyways i freaked out again and puked all over the washroom, end of story haha....

the real scariest trip i've EVER had, was after smoking salvia 10x, i exhaled and my friends looked at me and asked if it was working, and everything was turning a shiny metallic shimmery color, it was almost like i wasen't looking at the world anymore but a picture, and that picture rippled like a drop of water falling on the surface of a pond.. how that would ripple the reflection of yourself, thats what happened to me... then my friends mouth opened up and a cartoon mouth was layered on top of his teeth, but it was very bright and mettalic looking, that same image layered on top of the first image again and again until it ran down onto the floor... it kept getting longer and longer until it formed a mettalic sphere that blinded me for a second, after that i can't remember what i saw, during this whole trip i was a complete observer... my whole body had disappered and i had complete loss of who i was or where i was... i just completely didn't know... complete ego loss...
another trip on salvia proved even scaryier, the whole room turned into a jungle made out of shiny wires and industrial looking objects,...everything danced in unisen, and my friends where aztec pymids made out of lego, but when they talked i could not understand there alien language... this trip as well made my body completely disappear and complete loss of mind and who i was, i was simply apart of the universe for a second... totally alien feeling... i've never done that again :smile:

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite." Huxley

Offlinecdchriscd
Green Acres

Loc: FL
Re: TELL UR BIGGEST BADTRIP EXPERIENCE [Re: Stranger]
    #1793424 - 08/08/03 08:46 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Jesus, aren't there a zillion threads like this.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: TELL UR BIGGEST BADTRIP EXPERIENCE [Re: cdchriscd]
    #1793504 - 08/08/03 09:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

exactly this is seriously like the fith this week

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: TELL UR BIGGEST BADTRIP EXPERIENCE [Re: Spokesman]
    #1794411 - 08/09/03 03:06 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

okay, heres mine:

I ATE A BUNCH OF MURSHOOOMIES AND MY MIND QWENT ALL CRAZY AND I was dead, and dead people and ants and ugly dead people and.....bugs....and shit.....and um.....like....its was like a fuckin...nightmare! yeah, and then i was in hell and shit, and the devil and um.....it was SOoooOOooo crazy!

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: TELL UR BIGGEST BADTRIP EXPERIENCE [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1795417 - 08/09/03 03:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I love that shit.

--------------------
Ah Shit

Offlinelegoman
Stranger
bali mushy's [Re: permaFRY]
    #20987892 - 12/17/14 05:42 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

my first time i was in bali everyone was raving about the shroom experience so i went to the mushy shop(yes theres a legal shop that sells them in bali!)brought a bag and to my surprise it had hardly no effect.I left bali the next day dissapointed but returned about a month later and went back to the same shop and told the little asian man that his mushys were shit!he said he had just picked a great strain and said to take 3 bags for life altering experience.he blended them up into a smoothie and i chugged it down in his shop then he said "have fun" and started laughing with another little asian dude in the shop.i jumped on my scooter and had about a 20 minute ride to get back to my hotel...well about half way back to the hotel the main street of kuta turned into legoland!! i remember thinking this is amazing BUT the worst was about to begin, once in my room i cant describe the horror, the worst sence was thinking i wasnt breathing and i couldnt get my breath i dont know if this was real or just a dream as think i passed out numerously after i came to properly i had no clothes on i had pissed everywere in the room..will i do shrooms again maybe id like to visit logoland one more time!!

OfflineEclipse3130
Ascending Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: bali mushy's [Re: legoman] * 1
    #20988016 - 12/17/14 08:21 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

To make it super short and sweet. I was hiking up to the top of a mountain with buddies, we all took an 1/8th and eventually one guy starts having a bad trip and chases us down a darkening mountain letting out murderous grizzly bear roars. The paranoia was real in this one let me say

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineFilterhead462
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: TELL UR BIGGEST BADTRIP EXPERIENCE [Re: Stranger]
    #20988078 - 12/17/14 09:17 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stranger said:
i only ate 3 grams but i went to a slayer/soulfly concert

Dude thats insane i couldn't even begin to imagine being in a slayer mosh pit whilst tripping and they are one of my favorite bands.

--------------------

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

OfflineFlackoTheAlien
Mushrooms Alter Universes
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States, Florida Flag
Re: TELL UR BIGGEST BADTRIP EXPERIENCE [Re: Filterhead462] * 1
    #20989214 - 12/17/14 02:42 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

:oldthread:  :snore::shrug:
Good thread, but cmon guys?,11 years old...

--------------------
Everything in the universe is in your mind.

OfflineSleepAid
me gusta
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: bali mushy's [Re: legoman]
    #20989600 - 12/17/14 04:01 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

legoman said:
my first time i was in bali everyone was raving about the shroom experience so i went to the mushy shop(yes theres a legal shop that sells them in bali!)brought a bag and to my surprise it had hardly no effect.I left bali the next day dissapointed but returned about a month later and went back to the same shop and told the little asian man that his mushys were shit!he said he had just picked a great strain and said to take 3 bags for life altering experience.he blended them up into a smoothie and i chugged it down in his shop then he said "have fun" and started laughing with another little asian dude in the shop.i jumped on my scooter and had about a 20 minute ride to get back to my hotel...well about half way back to the hotel the main street of kuta turned into legoland!! i remember thinking this is amazing BUT the worst was about to begin, once in my room i cant describe the horror, the worst sence was thinking i wasnt breathing and i couldnt get my breath i dont know if this was real or just a dream as think i passed out numerously after i came to properly i had no clothes on i had pissed everywere in the room..will i do shrooms again maybe id like to visit logoland one more time!!

1st post - 11yr thread kick.

epic. :yeahthatsfunny:

--------------------
Signature this, ho

Edited by SleepAid (12/17/14 04:02 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience