Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledeanofmean
mycophagous

Loc: PNW
Re: How long too cook perlite to sterilize? [Re: floridaboi101]
    #1794692 - 08/09/03 04:30 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

those clay pots contain as much air as they can put in them .
simple economic .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
Re: How long too cook perlite to sterilize? [Re: deanofmean]
    #1794731 - 08/09/03 05:25 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Well lil kush if my ass wasnt poor like i stated before, i would have some geolite, plus i cant find it here, i live in the fucking mountains for christ sakes. Perlite i can get at walmart for $2.50 a bag. All I need is another bag for my next grow and im good to go. I'll Show you my setup when I get my parts Wednesday. I'm doing exactly what magash sugested(cuz hes da man) in his pod he made. I got a dolphin 1 star air pump a 48 inch bendable air diffuser, and 10 feet of silicon airline tubing. So Basically what I am doing is running 1 air hose from the pump into the rubbermaid tub. The I am connecting the diffuser and bending it so it is evenly distributed on the bottom. The filling with water till the water is over the diffuser, and then pouring 2 bags of perlite on top. I'm going to drill a few big holes with the biggest drill bit i have so the c02 is released, id say about 4 holes maybe. Two on the very upper sides and 2 on the top, and then plug them with polyfill. I'm going to also buy a rack when i go to walmart that stands about an inch above the perlite and then place the cakes on the rack. I am going to be fruiting them as cakes ,I may even make a flat cake out of 3 of them and stick it in there. Then all you got to do is wait no more looking at it and being frustrated, wondering whats gonna happen. I know geolite would be better to use but I'm not ordering it off here and paying shipping. So I will be putting up a growth log in this section or the grow log section, which ever my stoned ass clicks on. Thanks Magash for the great idea, only cost me 25 dollars too with shipping. By the way what I will be fruiting will be 10 jars of creepers. I am going to dunk them for only enough time to get them wet after they are birthed (so the verm will stick) , and then roll them in fine grade vermiculite. Then on the second flush I'm gonna dunk for 12 hours and roll in verm again. I will keep the verm moist with a spray bottle of h202. I hope this works, I'm also think about doing a casing since these creepers after 2 days of innoculation showed growth, and then they just riped the jars up. I mean it took them 12 days to completly colonize and the strands of mycelium are nice long and thick. Lets see what happens. I also got a EQ spore print I will be making a honey jar with, for a batch of 12 more jars. Let's see if Magash's idea really works  :laugh:

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
Re: How long too cook perlite to sterilize? [Re: DatDaNK420]
    #1794737 - 08/09/03 05:40 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

See what im talking bout some parts look like clouds some look like this. It's beautiful I'm starting to love creepers, I think i got a strain that I am sticking with. Lets see how they fruit.  :smirk:

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Loc: I. D.idnt A.sk H.ow O.ld
Re: How long too cook perlite to sterilize? [Re: DatDaNK420]
    #1795090 - 08/09/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I cant get my creepers to fruit.. its been a week and a half
but it was only 14 days from Innoc.. to complete colonization.. they fucking kick ass..
i am done with cakes.. they are GEH.. for me at least..
gonna wait till i move out ..

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
Re: How long too cook perlite to sterilize? [Re: Yeti_009]
    #1795173 - 08/09/03 11:51 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I hope mine fruit. Well I am probably gonna do at 12 hour dunk in the frig when i birth them. Then see what happens ;]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags