Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelysergic
Mycophile!
Re: How can you speed drying? [Re: Magician26]
    #1793864 - 08/08/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

DampRid makes a room drying "system" that consists of a few cups of their product suspended above an empty space. As the dessicant absorbs and disintegrates, it drips into the bottom empty space. This method not only allows you to absorb more water, but it allowes you to monitor, somewhat, how much water is being absorbed.

--------------------
In response to an attack killing 15 American Servicemen
PsiloKitten said:
Just give em a little more time, the iraqis are making great progress. And this is unorganized. Wait till they get organized.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTxTec
Texas home andheart breaker...

Re: How can you speed drying? [Re: shroomchef]
    #1793943 - 08/08/03 09:41 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

48 hr fan dry an put in coffee grinder...Place shrooms in a small baggie open in 1/2 pint jar w/dessicant to remove any excess moisture.. :thumbup:then eat some dinner rolls... :smile:

--------------------
I felt a warm warm breeze that melted metal and steele

InvisibleShamanorrhea
Stranger
Re: How can you speed drying? [Re: Magician26]
    #1794203 - 08/08/03 11:19 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It's amazing how many people post on the boards without looking at shroomery.org first.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/7913

Offlinebigbadbenben
Stranger
Re: How can you speed drying? [Re: Shamanorrhea]
    #4822669 - 10/18/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

dont you hate having too many mushrooms fo ryour drying chamber??

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
Re: How can you speed drying? [Re: bigbadbenben]
    #4822684 - 10/18/05 08:57 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

he cant answer... he's been gone for over a year

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: How can you speed drying? [Re: shroomchef]
    #4822910 - 10/18/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hello everyone.........

My two cents on drying shrooms fast and effectively.

Warning what I am about to say will get a few responses saying "that ain't right Fucknuckle.............."

Ok I have been drying mushies in front of a small space heater with the shrooms spread out on a window screen leaning at a 45 deg angle.I have done this many many many times. I keep the heater set about 95-100 deg and like 12-18 inches away. I flip the shrooms around every 4 hours or so. Most of them are cracker dry in like 14-24 hours. If they are 20 gram monsters, they take 24-36 hours or I split then in half.

There has been no troubles with this method. Once in the very beginning did get them to hot and they turned blue.........they still got me high but I am sure it was not good. In any case when you have a ton of shrooms to dry get a window screen and a electric space heater. Your average window screen can dry up to 2 OZ dry weight of shrooms.

OK there you go friends I said it. I think desiccant is crap and a waste of time. Yes I have used it. But when face with too many shrooms more than once I found that a heater works just fine and gets them very dry even on humid days. My friends could find no difference using a heater versus desiccant. I think desiccant was a great idea and it got turned into cult worship as the only right way to dry shrooms. NOT

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Offlinebiomyc
Stranger
Re: How can you speed drying? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #4823824 - 10/19/05 03:35 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

some years ago i did a room-grow with one friend,
as we used one complete room, we had a heater to make the roomtemp around 77 F for fruiting....
harversted a lot and we were also just drying them in front of our heater. just got an old shelve (not closed in the back !) and placed in front of the heater... after 2 days --> cracker dry....

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies