Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: Any explination for reoccurring nightmares? [Re: Nunny]
    #17891086 - 03/02/13 08:17 AM (11 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Nunny said:
I'm not entirely sure. I guess I'm sometimes scared of the person I'm becoming. I hate going out because everyone tries to fight you and I've been in 10 or more punch ups. Stopped using ecstacy because I didn't want to end up like some mates I've seen become addicted to the heavy stuff. Maybe some inner demons I need to face, I'm not sure. As soon as I get some shrooms I'm sure I'll find out what's Going on :smile:
Thanks for the advice/input. I'd rate you guys but need another 30 posts to do that haha

Hey Nunny~~as soon as I read this post I thought 'ahaaaaa'. What is happening is that your fear of your life, of going out and being chased, attacked, is part of your subconscious.

You have fear in your life which is real. You may try and suppress this fear inconscious life, but as soon as you slip into sleep your psyche is expressing the fear in various dreamscapes.

Is therr anyway you can change your life. I mean do you have to live where there is all this violence going on? You say you have been in ten fights?!

I am not stupod and know how tough it is for many people in some areas especially young males, but is there anyway you can change that?

Also if and when you get some psychedelic you need to explore this fear consciously. Also in the meantime ---dont suppress the fear you feeling, as painful as it may be, because as you see it is playing out in your dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblequinn
some kinda love
 User Gallery

#17892509 - 03/02/13 02:33 PM (11 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Nunny said:
Little more info, I'm 21, fit, and use the gym 5/6 times a week.
I've had no traumatic experiences, closest thing is dad being diagnosed with cancer although he's healthy now so I assume it's not that.

you need to stop going to the gym it's bad for the soul. take up morris dancing, you should be fine

--------------------
dripping with fantasy

OfflineSycoNautix
Male

Loc: NorCal
    #17892589 - 03/02/13 02:55 PM (11 years, 28 days ago)

I used to have this same recurring nightmare when I was real young. Apparently I was too young to have nightmares, because I didn't know what the scary stuff actually was back then like monsters/ghosts/robbers. I was having something called a "night terror." You know how you can't make sense of the world's 3d environment at a very young age? Like your brain isn't developed enough to understand what's going on around you. I think I was remembering this and how frightening it really was.

Anyways... in your case I hate to sound cliche but you probably have some issues you need to work out inside you. Your problems end up manifesting in the dream world so your mind can try and get to the root of the problem with the most ease. Other ways include psychedelics like you previously said i believe. As for the dreams though, it's all about decoding the symbolism. What is happening in your dream that could possibly relate to your waking life?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag