Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

bouncing bear
    #1788681 - 08/07/03 01:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

my friend is 17 and wants me to buy him salvia off bouncing bear....does anyone know if he just prints off there order form and sends the money himself if they will send it to him or will they check to verify his age somehow...if not i can do it online, but id rather not have my parents see an ounce of salvia divornium on my credit card bill.

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: bouncing bear [Re: DellComputers]
    #1788771 - 08/07/03 01:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Tell him to wait until he's of legal age, and then go for ice cream. Don't do illegal things.

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Re: bouncing bear [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1788804 - 08/07/03 02:04 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

um it wouldnt be illegal if i bought it...and is it illegal anyway? the plants not illegal so why would it be illegal to sell to a 17 yr old.

do you think they will send it though?

--------------------

Edited by DellComputers (08/07/03 02:07 PM)

Offlinecrazycanadian
Stranger

Loc: infront of a monitor
    #1788829 - 08/07/03 02:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

think about what you said.....it is legal to sell alcohol to underage people? YES!

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Re: bouncing bear [Re: crazycanadian]
    #1788835 - 08/07/03 02:14 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

so the plant is illegal for minors?

--------------------

Offlinecrazycanadian
Stranger

Loc: infront of a monitor
    #1788844 - 08/07/03 02:17 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

well i am not exactly sure. I dont think there is any age restriction as far as i know. But i think it is super smart for any online place to not sell to people under 18. In terms of salvia I mean. If anybody could get it then the possibilty of it being illegal would increase. The distributers are being responcible and mature. Tell your friend not to fuck it up by trying to get it under age. Just get someone else to do it

OfflineDrBonG
JTO KREW

Re: bouncing bear [Re: crazycanadian]
    #1789314 - 08/07/03 04:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

think about what you said.....it is legal to sell alcohol to underage people? YES!

THINK about what you said, NO it is not legal to sell alochol to minors, but illegal, if thats what you meant, but thats because there are laws from selling alochol/cigarettes to minors, as far as salvia, there are no laws on it as of now.... so I don't think it's against the law for minors to have salvia, as far as i know.

--------------------
Cemetery lady, my cemetery girl
Cemetery baby, I want you in my world
Cemetery woman, we can still be down
You're more than just a corpse to a psychopathic clown

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: bouncing bear [Re: DrBonG]
    #1789447 - 08/07/03 05:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

just order it, there not gonna check to see what his age is. Also, salvia isnt illegal, just order the crap for god sake.

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
Re: bouncing bear [Re: psikooz]
    #1789626 - 08/07/03 06:10 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

you could send in a money order. Money orders have got me many a things before I was 18.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: bouncing bear [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #1790251 - 08/07/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

But then your friend is going to smoke it, get up, fall down, smash his head on his coffee table, then his parents are going to come home and find a huge bloody mess, then threaten to take his car away unless he tells them where he got it, then tell them cause he needs that car to get laid, but he'll get it taken away anyway. Then his parents will write their congressperson and raise holy hell, then the congressperson will raise a big stink and make it illegal because of all the "horror" stories that his suburban constituants are bringing to him/her, then the congressperson will crusade against this devil's weed and make their anti-drug campaign record look better, then it will be banned from online sale.

Well, if your friend doesn't do all that, someone's friend will, so go ahead and order it. I mean fuck it, as long as you get his kicks, then why not. Who gives a shit if other generations of 18 year olds get to do it legally or not. It's much more important to do it when you are 17 because you won't be young forever, right? I mean 18 is almost dead!

Basically Bouncing Bear is covering their and our collective ass against legislation that would ban its use, sale, and growth in the U.S. It's gonna get banned to Schedule 1 soon anyway, so go for it.

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Re: bouncing bear [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1791399 - 08/08/03 08:23 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

lol ooooook thanks, ill make sure hes in a padded area :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
    #1794055 - 08/08/03 10:18 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

the only reason you have to be 18 is because companies can't go into a binding contract with a minor. you notice that anything advertised on tv says call now if you are 18 and over....and salvia is not illegal to buy, just illegal to consume.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: bouncing bear [Re: MsPacMan]
    #1794364 - 08/09/03 12:34 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I believe St. Louis (and other areas) may have made it illegal to supply salvia divinorum to those under 18. Frankly, I think it would be great to see that kind of regulation, not because I want restrictions on it, but because it would make it harder to use the "Please think of the childern" defense. Better to have some rather than none at all.

I wonder if there is any way for the entheogen "community" to regulate salvia as way of making it more difficult to schedule. It seems like everyone shakes in their boots about the DEA and the law, but I wonder if there is anyway to actually make the law work for us, rather than against us. I'm probably just rambling, but I'd be curouis to know if there would be a way to protect salvia from the law.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineIseesmurfs420
~?ShroomKing?~

Re: bouncing bear [Re: Twirling]
    #1794381 - 08/09/03 12:51 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That's a good idea because it would show that it isn't just a new party drug for children and that people over 18 might actually want to use it for spiritual purposes. :stash:

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: bouncing bear [Re: Iseesmurfs420]
    #1794383 - 08/09/03 12:53 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Iseesmurfs420 said:
That's a good idea because it would show that it isn't just a new party drug for children and that people over 18 might actually want to use it for spiritual purposes. :stash: 

*GASP* You mean people can actually use plants for spirtual reasons!??!  :stoned:

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: bouncing bear [Re: Twirling]
    #1794453 - 08/09/03 01:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

No. Remember, we're all tweakers who're psychotic from doing too much acid and are out to rape grannies because we smoke pot.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: bouncing bear [Re: Sev]
    #1794559 - 08/09/03 02:34 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

your stupid for even asking this fucking question

you shoulda just done it and see what happens....money orders are the key

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #1794722 - 08/09/03 05:12 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

first off, we really like bouncing bear and wont tell you anything thats gonna endanger them. Second, dont worry about the billing. 3rd, the straight salvia foliage wont do anything. buy some 5x.

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #1794724 - 08/09/03 05:16 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

4th, smoke it outside, unless you wanna destroy your room. I totally forgot where I was in my own room and just started knocking things over.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: bouncing bear [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1795853 - 08/09/03 04:06 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HarveyWalbanger said:
first off, we really like bouncing bear and wont tell you anything thats gonna endanger them. Second, dont worry about the billing. 3rd, the straight salvia foliage wont do anything. buy some 5x. 

Actually, straight salvia definitel yhas effects, and is the way that I recommend people try to start offf with the stuff.  Two or three bowls will generally give someone definite effects, especially the disconcerting salvia gravity and the prickly skin effects.

It's a good way to get aquainted -- "Hi, I'm XXX, nice to meet you, Salvia," before you go and blow your mind.  :wink:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order