Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: How many grams of deadly Amanita can kill you? [Re: MistaSmokupalot]
    #1802172 - 08/11/03 02:53 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That sound slike a huge load of bs there, also that is potentaly leathal advice. There are people who are so desprate that they might try that, the only trip they would get is to an operating room for a liver transplant or a mourge. Unlike other toxic mushrooms, THESE MUSHROOMS KILL, I will say it again, THESE MUSHROOMS WILL KILL YOU. They WILL KILL A HEALTHY ADULT with no problem. If you see them STAY THE FUCK AWAY. Amanitas Phalloides/Virosa/Verna = VERY NASTY SHIT< STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY DO NOT EAT THESE DO NOT EAT THESE DO NOT EAT THESE DO NOT EAT THESE DO NOT EAT THESE.

On that note, Amanatia Phalloides looks similer to another mushroom, the Paddy Straw mushroom taht grows in asia. Paddy Straws do not grow in the us, but immagrints somethimes don't know that. They pick Amanatia Phalloides by mistake and you know the result. Cooking thses mushrooms will not make them safe. I would say if you do not know much about Amanatias, stay away from all of them. Even Muscaria as a bright red cap isn't always an indicator. Be sure to post pics here of posible Muscarias.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Loc: Arkansas
Re: How many grams of deadly Amanita can kill you? [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1803669 - 08/11/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I imagine you meant Amanita Muscaria. Which isn't deadly, but projectile vomiting wouldn't be an impossibility, I suppose. If you want to eat Muscaria, why? Its not "fun" at all. Its hypnotic, makes you spacey. Not a party thing. I don't recall anyone ever giggling from it for example.

OfflineMistaSmokupalot
Necrophiliac
Male

Loc: Between Heaven and Hell
Re: How many grams of deadly Amanita can kill you? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1803846 - 08/11/03 11:10 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

st0nedphucker said:
What the hell has this thread turned into?

Quote:

She ate, she tripped for an hour, then went to the hospital because her stomach was killing her. (literally).

If she had indeed ate death caps, firstly she wouldn't have tripped, but then again getting a placebo effect from deadly mushrooms is strange I suppose it can happen..
Deadly amanitas species do not show effects of posioning effects until between 24-36 hours after ingestion, and these effects are not "trippy" in the slightest, by this time being sick isn't going to help you at all. As the toxins are already in your system and are happily destroying your liver...............

She was obviosuly very inexperienced, she ate death caps..you have to be inexperienced to even consider this.

Quote:

I heard this story from a freind, and it sounds pretty DARE'd up..but you never know, I could see this happening.

You could see what happening? A woman eating death caps? someone eating a load of em and surviving? wtf?

Surviving? She puked her entire system out, or at least half way out before she died....whoever talkked about surviving??

Quote:

Be careful with those things dude, I mean if you want to try them go ahead, but be warned.

Be careful with what fly caps or death caps? again WTF are you on about. DONT EAT DEATH CAPS for anybody stupid enough to even consider. DONT BELIEVE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY HAVE TRIPPED OFF DEATH CAPS for anybody stupid enough to believe someone that says so.

What am I on? Well there's quite a list......
I meant Aminitas in general, if you're going to eat any species, make sure you know your stuff.

Quote:

All I've heard from personal experiences is that they are just not fun, and not woirth trying at all. Get ready for a crazy night either way.

It would be interesting to know how many "personal experiences" you have heard. I for one dont know of anyone that has survived eating amanitas phalloides, I know from references of a few, but they have suffered from long term health problems as a result.

I've heard around 3 or 4 experiences face to face with the person telling me them, and they don't sound fun. Did I ever talk about eating Amanita phallioides?? I dont think so...

I dont mean to bitch, but your post seemed to sum up the completely incoherent nature of this thread. Some posters are clearly confused or are failing to specify what the fuck they are actually on about...grrrr!

You are confused or you just want to start something, I was just fucking telling the thread starter to be careful, and told him a mushroom story..shut up.

Amanitas Muscaria = A much revered psychoactive mushroom

Amanitas Phalloides/Virosa/Verna = The mushrooms which cause the most mushroom related fatalities.

To me there is a big fucking difference

Well that is great, to me, there is no difference at all, they are both highly dangerous either way, so shut up.

--------------------

Offlinesroc
connect the dots

Loc: on paper
Re: How many grams of deadly Amanita can kill you? [Re: Pacho]
    #1804334 - 08/12/03 01:26 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You'll probably trip alright........right before you die. Don't fuck with that shit.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: How many grams of deadly Amanita can kill you? [Re: MistaSmokupalot]
    #1804568 - 08/12/03 03:39 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Im not getting into a little argument over a post. It made no sense, was misleading and did nothing but make you look stupid. You were vague to say the least (and Im being very polite) in your original post, it actually made some form of sense when you replied and attempted to actually explain wtf you were on about.
Again I state two facts

Amanitas Muscaria = DO NOT CONTAIN LIVER TOXINS
Other Deadly Species = DO CONTAIN LIVER TOXINS

Perhaps this basic explaination will help you in future......

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: How many grams of deadly Amanita can kill you? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1804638 - 08/12/03 04:20 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Im with st0ned :\ what the hell was the post trying to accomplish anyway?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds