Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethegoone
ufo spotter
Loc: dublin
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: teaker]
    #1808535 - 08/13/03 07:32 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

one time in october on my birthday (im a mushroom baby)we went to my holiday home in Avoca (wicklow Ireland)
during prime mushroom season myself and a couple of mates picked
thousands of liberty caps in the wicklow mountains
we ate near a hundred libcaps each
later one of my friends was knockin on the back window lookin
freaky deaky so i let him in and he told me i had to go out the back garden with him because he had to show me something
i wondered what it would be coz he looked real scared
it was his first time doin them and we were doin yips (ecstasy) aswell
he was trippin real bad coz more than sixty gives you a good trip for about five hours
i went outside with him and it was real clear that night with a full moon there was a real ethereal silvery green glow about the place
even for non trippers it was an exceptionally strange night

anyway there was a big thing slightlyglowing green in the back corner of the garden which we all thought was a ufo, :lol: it really looked weird
and it was really weird to touch
for a while i was contemplating ringing the cops which would have been really funny

the next day when we went out the back garden we broke our asses laughing for about 15 minutes all it was was a bag of sticks

a seethrough heavy duty clear plastic bag full of tree cuttings
that had probably been there for a couple of weeks
but the thing was huge about 10' long and a few feet in width and depth also
i wish i could have a photo of it the night before and the morning
after
i have tripped plenty of times before and i am certain it would have looked pretty strange that night sober as a judge 

--------------------
do at least sixty

but its only my first time

oh yeah do at least eighty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #1808946 - 08/13/03 10:41 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Scariest:
On acid/pot brownie, at a very crowded concert
A cop that turned into an army of cops, and a crowd of severely deformed monsters.

Coolest:
First time on acid:
The road became like stars, and i felt as if i was floating through space, then i lied down in the grass, and was instantly surrounded by a moving jungle.

2 fresh ounces of weilii at a festival:
I was jamming around a campfire, and gazing up at the full moon, the sky became like a tunnel to the moon, and spirits/people/objects would fly through the tunnel and move past me.

First time on shrooms:
I was sitting in a field gazing at a mountain, and each tree on the mountain became a person, and the mountain was like a giant restaruant filled with human like trees, all moving and talking like we would.

Anonymous

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: Remy]
    #1809159 - 08/13/03 11:53 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Coolest, watching a helicopter fly overhead as the sun was setting

Scariest, 5 minutes after that having to talk to the police for being at the park too late. And having to drive 2 miles home with the fucker right behind me

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: ]
    #1809375 - 08/13/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Coolest: I saw a face in the moon (Similar to the one in Majora's Mask) and it was yelling things like:"ARGAHGRAHGRAHGAGRAR!!!" I laughed my ass off so much that night!!
Scariest: I dropped a glass and it shattered to the floor and the broken glass kept on saying that I was an imbecile. My friends (Who were only on pot) wondered why I was arguing with broken glass.

Things always start talking to me when I'm on shrooms heh

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Offlinevagal420
hippychick
Loc: VA
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: ichbinkiffer]
    #1811705 - 08/13/03 10:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Coolest: COLORS!!!

Scariest: looking at myself in the mirror (it'll get ya every time)

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: vagal420]
    #1815826 - 08/15/03 01:16 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

DURING MY FIRST TIME..I SMOKED A CIG AND THREW THE BUTT ON THE GROUND.....AND LIKE THE CIGERETTE PAPER STARTED HAVING SEX WITH THE CIGERETTE FILTER...AND THEY WERE ALL FUCKING ON THE GROUND IN FRONT OF ME.....AND THEN LIKE AFTER HE WAS DONE...HE WRAPPED HIMSELF AROUND THE FILTER AND PROTECTED HER

OfflinePurple Haze
Lime and limpidgreen, a secondscene

Loc: Canada
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: Snape]
    #1819008 - 08/16/03 01:36 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I talked with the grass people.

I guess my worst moment was when my friend's mother came to talk to us when we were tripping balls.. :grin:

I never really had a bad trip..

Colors are fun but quite boring after a while of being sucked into vortexes of rainbows..

I guess some day I will watch the sunrise or the sunset while peaking  :smirk: 

Offlinecannabis_sativa
journeyman
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: Purple Haze]
    #1821172 - 08/16/03 09:02 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

greatest moment: sitting at the end of a dock at 5:30 in the morning watching the sunrise and smoking a bowl during my peak on 3 hits of acid, cause i didnt dose until 1:30 that morning, and it rained the whole night before so the was a rainbow in the sky too. to this day i dont know why i decided to dose at 1:30 in the morning but im glad i did because iv seen the sunset while trippin , but it wasnt near as cool and the sunrise, especially over a big lake.

worst moment:the first time i did acid i did way too much cause i thought it was bunk, but it wasnt and i went into mcdonalds, because my non tripping friend wanted to eat and everyone in the place looked like someone i knew (adults though that i knew wouldnt approve) and a lady turned into my mom, and i frantically ran out of mcdonalds cause i thought it was my mom, and i was 4 hours from home.

--------------------
Getting high is fun :smile:

OfflineUntyingTheNot
Stranger

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: cannabis_sativa]
    #1821264 - 08/16/03 09:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

coolest - The light beams extending in front of a plane flying through a low cloud. I had never really noticed this sort of thing before until the other night. It looks like theres a car flying around up there.

scariest - Ate about 3g of dried mushies and went up to the highschool field around where I live durring a storm. The storm intensified, which I didnt mind, but after a while lightning came in and it got way to intense for me. The lightning storm was pretty low and hit the ground not extremely close to us but too close for comfort. I thought I was staring death in the face. I dont know if I was or not...havent been able to decide if I was actually in danger.

Anonymous

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: UntyingTheNot]
    #1821275 - 08/16/03 09:42 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hahaha liftedoff420 thats funny

Offlineirolltrss
rollerblader,ethnobotanist
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: ]
    #1821547 - 08/16/03 11:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

seeing the door pull away from the wall and melt into it again -was cool

scariest- Edwards scissor hand popping out of the TV with snakes for hair . and little bugs coming to the surface of my skin and then hatching. and looking in to the mirror ...rotting and peeling...

Edited by irolltrss (08/16/03 11:41 PM)

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: irolltrss]
    #1821680 - 08/17/03 12:47 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i was laying down tripping real hard, and i saw kermit the frog pushing a stroller over my chest (it was a semi-small kermit, nothing that would be "squishing" me). In the middle, he stopped, turned, and waved to me. I think i waved back.
not too long after that, all the bumps in my sheets turned into really big mountains, they were very amazing looking.

a different time my 2 friends that i was with turned into gigantic rabbits and everything was crazy. I was in his bedroom but it looked like an ally that was flashing colors.

one scary thing that i saw was when i was looking into the wood on my headboard while tripping. It was wood and a bunch of lines. They were moving around making different objects, one was a spoon that i watched spin around and float around my room for a long time (not scary but really funny). Then i got like "sucked" into the wood and the lines made a gun, it was spinning around and stuff and then when it was facing me, it paused and shot. I didn't think or feel as if i were shot but i kinda gota little freaked out by that.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #1824591 - 08/17/03 11:06 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

coolest: to know how does it feels like to be a knee (salvia).

scariest: to have to drive for my mom while on shrooms (i tried not to but what excuse would i give to her? she ended up winning, i looked perfectly normal, except for my pupils but she didn't notice that and she's a doc)... LOL
it was in the country, soil roads and then a helicopter passed flying by (rather high and far away but quickly), leaving a trail in the sky like a boat would leave in the water... i just stared and almost pointed it to her! LOLOL
to hold the giggles and laughster was hard too.

OfflineNHansen
Stranger
Loc: Upstate New York
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: felixhigh]
    #1825660 - 08/18/03 10:26 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Haven't had anything real scary yet, but the coolest thing happened to me 2 days ago. I took about 3 grams dried with a few friends and I was laying in the grass looking at the sky. The sky looked like a 16-bit game sky and lots of little whispy funnels were extending down to me, then curling and whisping back up. I also saw many weird ass faces in the same sky. That sky was so damn cool.

InvisibleDanKnugget
Mysterious Traveller
Male

Loc: On a boat
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: NHansen]
    #1828025 - 08/18/03 08:58 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i had a bad trip last night. I don't remember it too much, but i was in an unfamiliar place, and people were messing with me. I just started freaking out, and noone would take me home. I freaked out when someone finally did take me home, i thought cops were following us the whole way. When i got home, life seemed meaningless, and i just wanted to die. This was a very unusual trip, as i am considered amongst my friends as the most calm and experienced tripper. The strain was unknown, and the situation was just plain bad. I am never shrooming in an unknown place again, with strangers. It was the most horrible thing, but there were no long term feelings of worthlessness, and now i respect the mushroom a whole lot more. I think the experience was a very good learning one, and i hope it never happens again.

--------------------
My 3 proverbs:
1. School is for people who don't know stuff.
2. Jobs are for losers.
3. Reading is for people with nothing better to do.

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: DanKnugget]
    #1828086 - 08/18/03 09:18 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

My last trip was bad trip and was filled with crazy shit. I was sweating my ass off staring down my air vent when I started seeing demon faces coming out of it. I started seeing cockaroaches crawling out the vent, and a dragon with a crazy face coming towards me. I then saw devil faces, and demons coming out of the wood of my dresser. I also heard syrens, and saw police lights everywhere.I was convinced I was the devil

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: resin]
    #1828201 - 08/18/03 10:13 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

at the waterpark I ate 2.5 g's and I saw a fat kid fall out of a tube into a pool.  It wasn't a hallucination, but it was the funniest thing I've ever seen while tripping.  It happened in the whole slow motion "wah wah, wooooooosh!"  shroom-tinted way.  Very cool to see :grin:

--------------------

Offlineteaker
monster
 User Gallery

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: Noviseer]
    #1849407 - 08/25/03 07:00 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

lol thats some of the funniest shit ive ever heard... this is a great post for all of you first time trippers... this might let you know what to expect (just a little bit)

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: teaker]
    #1849424 - 08/25/03 07:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i saw an indian sitting on a cloud one night.and tail lights on horses asses.

scariest saw shadows running on top of my neighbors house they jumped off onto the ground and started running for me just had to look away because they came right up to me. and grandfather with his head cut off floating 5 feet in the air with two black kids with red shirts sitting close to where he was floating.

Edited by Tomandjerry58 (08/25/03 07:16 PM)

Offlinechessrook
Wanderer
Loc: Western NC
    #1849476 - 08/25/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The coolest was all the floral designs on my dining room wallpaper lifting up about 4 inches and swirling in unison. I just sat there laughing hysterically saying, " That's impossible...it can't be...that's impossible.

Scariest was when the heating element burned out in my air conditioning unit and I smelled the burned smell thinking I has set my house on fire. I ran around freaking out trying to find the fire but couldn't. It made for a lousy last two hours of the trip.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract