Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

SW- Customer Service closed July 30th-Aug 6th
    #1759517 - 07/29/03 12:31 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Howdie folks,

This is just a little note to let everyone know that Sporeworks customer service will be closed from July 30th to Aug 6th. We'll be away for a week, enjoying some wonderful music at an unspecified 2 day concert festival in the Northeast (WAY Northeast) :tongue2:.

Order processing and shipping will continue as normal throughout this time, so there should be no delay in ordering unless specific strains are temporarily backlogged. If you have any pressing matters concerning your order please inquire with our order processing department at orders@sporeworks.com.

Thanks for your patience and understanding and we are looking forward to bringing you some new and exciting products, cultures, and strains as soon as we get back to work on August 6th.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline21p
Cold bloodedkilla
Re: SW- Customer Service closed July 30th-Aug 6th [Re: psilocyber]
    #1773539 - 08/02/03 05:33 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I ordered spores from you fellas a while ago, and they never arrived. I don't know whether I was charged for them or not. I sent some e-mails and never recieved any replies.

InvisibleMycoFactory
Mr MycoBag

Loc: NC, USA
Re: SW- Customer Service closed July 30th-Aug 6th [Re: 21p]
    #1775123 - 08/03/03 09:26 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I would send a e-mail to orders@sporeworks.com again and include your order # and any other order info. They will reply to your e-mail.

Offlinekhemfusion
battleaxewarrior

Loc: West Coast Canada
Re: SW- Customer Service closed July 30th-Aug 6th [Re: MycoFactory]
    #1778064 - 08/04/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ordered, got through customs, and SWIM's jars are kicking ass

Sporeworks + +
Good vendor :smile:

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
Re: SW- Customer Service closed July 30th-Aug 6th [Re: khemfusion]
    #1782696 - 08/05/03 05:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hey i've ordered from you guys before, and from my past experiance you guys are excellent in all ways from customer service to deliver times, PRODUCT!. Anyway I made an order on friday, which is during your away time. I recieved a confirmation receipt, but i still havent recieved a shipment notice which usually you would have shipped by now. I see in your post it says shipping will not be delayed, so has my item been shipped? Is it just that the normal person who sends the shipment email not there?
I guess nobody will be able to answer this email because your away but anyway here it is.

InvisibleRevCo
Stranger

Re: SW- Customer Service closed July 30th-Aug 6th [Re: psilocyber]
    #1786992 - 08/06/03 11:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyber said:
Howd

We'll be away for a week, enjoying some wonderful music at an unspecified 2 day concert festival in the Northeast (WAY Northeast) :tongue2:.

Sounds like you were one of the many this weekend that were stuck @ the NH and Maine tolls for the Unspecified concert..
It gives new meaning to "gone fishing"..

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: SW- Customer Service closed July 30th-Aug 6th [Re: RevCo]
    #1791200 - 08/08/03 06:06 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Back in the saddle now folks. Sorry for the absence. All order processing was still going one while we were away, although the shipment notification emails got a little buggered up. Some orders might have been delayed for a day or two, but they are being busted out now. It may take me a day or two to get to everyone's emails, so I truly appreciate your patience and understanding through this.

Gotta say, for those that went to It, what a great time! Made me remember why I justify traveling nearly 3,000 miles round trip just to see a single band play 6 (some say 7) sets over the course of two days. I hope the boys plan something a little closer to home for us Southern folk next time around.

And for those of you from Boston, gotta say, I LOVE YOUR CITY!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules