Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

starseeds/wanderers
    #1784855 - 08/06/03 11:59 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You may have incarnated on this plane with a mission that you don't even know about. Since the transition to 4th density is approaching very soon, I thought it would be helpful if I could help awaken any wanderers in any way I can.

A wanderer is a soul who was, previous to the current lifetime, residing in 5th or 6th density (sometimes 4th, but that's rare). A wanderer would have incarnated here on Earth to raise the vibrations of the planet to ease Earth in her upcoming transition as well as awaken others to their eternal spiritual nature. They do this simply by being here, since they add their higher vibrations to the sum total vibrations of Earth's occupants. Wanderers have known from a very young age that they were "different". They don't fit in with society and often never will, even when an extreme effort to do so is put forth.

Here are common characteristics of wanderers/starseeds:

* A strong sense of urgency or mission, from a very young age. In other words, knowing deep within oneself they're here for a specific reason. This is the number one identifier.

* Feeling very alone and out-of-place in society. They find our society, its culture, traditions and "rules", very strange. They rarely fit in, even through a tremendous effort on their part.

* An unusual facial appearance, looking almost like an adopted orphan when compared to their parents' genes.

* May feel awkward as to the concept of physicality, and find the concept of operating a physical body a little strange. May be quite clumsy as well. This is because 5th and 6th density are purely ethereal and are not physical in any way. The entity longs for the lack of physicality from "back home".

* A strong connection with nature.

* They are often thinkers rather than doers. They may daydream extensively to escape this society which seems so constrictive and limited to them.

* Most have some kind of "handicap", which often manifests itself as weak immunity or allergies.

These are the main things to look for when identifying oneself or otherself as a wanderer. Being a wanderer doesn't make you more important or more special than anyone else. However, it gives you a tremendous advantage on the path of spiritual seeking, because you are naturally apt to be a Seeker. Even if you aren't a wanderer you may still be quite along on the spiritual path, due to Work done in previous lives. It might be just as easy for you to "pick up where you left off."

Now, a little about 4th density for a recap lesson. No one here in 3rd density can claim to know for sure what it's like or about, so this going from what I've learned on my own. The transition itself will not be a sudden, immediate change. The transition has already started, and will continue for many "years." However, there will a critical mass juncture, at which point you can no longer switch choices between further 3rd density learning and continuing to 4th density. This point in time is commonly referred to as 2012, but it could be ANY TIME before then. Earth is already in a 4th density state of space/time, but its occupants are holding back our awareness of this because many are still vibrating very low in 3rd density. AWARENESS determines what density you occupy. To "graduate" to 4th density you have to have learned all the required lessons of 3rd density. While many channelings claim to give these requirements, we simply cannot know what they are or else we could have gone to 4th density long ago. Also, for service-to-others (STO) beings to give this information through a channel would be a violation of free will. However, there is a measuring stick for knowing that you're "ready." People who are prepared enough to transition know it at some level of their being. They are tired of this world and have realized how confined and limited it is. These people simply don't fit because they don't wish to fit. They are beyond trying to fit into a world that constricts their spirit as this one would. At the transition to 4th density, there's a Y in the road. You'll either progress to 4th density STO or 4th density STS (service-to-self) depending on your natural inclination, or trek backwards and remain for another 3rd density cycle. If you haven't learned all your 3rd density karmic lessons, you have no choice but to stay put for now.

Fourth density literally adds a 4th dimension to one's perception. Linear time doesn't exist as we know it, it's more like selective and variable. This does not mean things happen at random without cause and effect. It doesn't work that way, but it's simply not linear. We percieve time as linear because of our current DNA configuration. As our DNA mutates through intense learning we begin to percieve more and more 4th density manifestations. Some of you have no doubt already been experiencing 4th density "bleedthrough." You may have seen a fourth density apparition, or for a moment felt an intense heat wash over you (like a heatflash), or even see your surroundings suddenly change (without drugs). One last note, and that is, if you're using powerful mind-altering drugs to aid in spiritual seeking, there IS a risk of damage to your ethereal body if you're unprepared for what you experience (in other words, a bad trip). This type of damage can only be repaired between incarnations, which might keep you from transitioning when you were very close, and thus you'd have to experience another cycle of 3rd density even though it might not have been necessary. Drugs aren't THE answer to spiritual matters. They can aid, or be detrimental. Keep that in mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: starseeds/wanderers [Re: ]
    #1784942 - 08/06/03 12:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Pleiadian greetings !
Nice reading, sometimes some of us need to be remembered about who we are. Many people coming here are starseeds seeking for knowledge, they must obtain it, we must help. We should meet someday ...

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
Re: starseeds/wanderers [Re: MAIA]
    #1784972 - 08/06/03 12:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I took that starseed test at some website, I can't remember what it was. I scored an 86 out of a possible 100. It was pretty interesting. I'll try to find the website...

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
Re: starseeds/wanderers [Re: Funguy]
    #1785412 - 08/06/03 02:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Very good read Max, I have read some about starseeds before, and also a bit about Indigo children. Supposedly Indigo children are similar to starseeds. Starseeds are amongst a certain age group, the 20somethings of today, whereas Indigo children are a generation after us, and are of elementary school age today. I can't remember the specific characteristics of Indigo children, but your post has gotten me interested in this again, so I think I'll do some more reading.

Anyways, thanks for the reminder, good post.

Funguy: good luck finding that website with the test. I wouldn't mind trying it out :smile:

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1785471 - 08/06/03 03:08 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, a sense of "general anxiety" means you are one of the chosen ones. Strap on your Nikes and await the next comet...

Maybe after we lose a few more members, this type of B.S. will stop. GET A GRIP!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

Re: starseeds/wanderers [Re: Swami]
    #1785613 - 08/06/03 03:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Obviously your reading comprehension skills are lacking. Being a wanderer doesn't imply you have general anxiety, nor vice versa.

And you make it quite apparent what path you are on.

Offlinefredthetree
Stranger

Loc: Canada
    #1785629 - 08/06/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

What's the difference between service-to-self, and service-to-others, besides the obvious?

Is there some fundamental difference between them, something that defines one as being one over the other?  Couldn't an STS being also service others?  What if an STO doesn't want to serve others forever?  Is there an in-between?

I'm going to assume that the 4th density, just like the 3rd, is only a phase, before moving on to something else, so does the path of an STO/STS only last for the duration of the 4th density?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just curious :smile: 

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1785646 - 08/06/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Obviously your reading comprehension skills are lacking. Being a wanderer doesn't imply you have general anxiety, nor vice versa.
I can see how you might take offense to a direct quote on one the characteristics of the starseeds.

And you make it quite apparent what path you are on.
Oh, high & mighty Indigo Child, what path might that be? Please bestow your omnisicent wisdom on me.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: starseeds/wanderers [Re: fredthetree]
    #1785699 - 08/06/03 04:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just curious
I am really curious as to why you would consider accepting someone else as an expert on your life? People just make this stuff up with no source other than their imagination and you put faith in it?

from cleaner:
Another thing i'm still possessed.
Is this the type of person you want to get life instructions from?

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: starseeds/wanderers [Re: fredthetree]
    #1785829 - 08/06/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

STO and STS are yin and yang. STO is represented as an outward force, STS an inward force. STO beings actually serve all, since by serving others they are served in return by other STO types. In an STO environment everyone is on a level playing field, there is no superiority/inferiority. When something is asked, the STO being by its nature gives in any way it can, UNLESS its free will is being violated, then it may deny the request in order to preserve free will. This means, if one is forced or tricked or manipulated into giving, the STO act of giving is nullified because the intent by the asker was STS. An STO being also never gives when there is nothing requested. The purest intent by the asker would be one where they are not sure if they will get it or not, in other words not assuming they will or won't get what they asked for. The idea behind STO is that others are seen as otherselves, so when you are giving to others you are giving to yourself as well.

STS serves only self. They act only for their own gain, whether it's to get some physical need, get attention, or to better one's reputation. When they do give to others it's often to make themselves feel good. STS environments are always characterized by a pyramid scheme of implied power over others. Now, a shocker: our Earth is currently 3rd density STS. This is apparent if you look at our reality objectively. Nearly everything we do, we do for ourselves, and when we attempt to serve others, it's usually for our own gain such as a reward (think of religions and their requirements for admittance to Paradise) or to boost our esteem. What many Seekers are attempting to do at this point is to switch from STS to STO. The reason Earth is transitioning from 3D STS to 4D STO is because there are more potential candidates for 4D STO then there would be for 4D STS. Fourth density STS is just as difficult to graduate to as STO, since it requires a lot of selfishness, much more than any Earth human typically has.

Now, these polarities only exist on the 3rd and 4th levels. Second density beings comprise a hive mind and, though it would seem they're STS, are not capable of making a conscious choice toward either polarity. Those at the end of a 4th density STS cycle must choose to be STO to progress to 5th density, since this is the Creator's own bias and inclination. However, STS energies (not entities, more like thoughtforms) exist at levels 5 and 6 for the purpose of balance. Seventh density is the union of the One Creator (ie. us and everything else), and after that is dispersion of the One for the next octave of creation, and so on. An entity can switch from STS to STO, but once an entity becomes STO, it doesn't switch back, simply because that type of existance is so harmonious, that one has no desire for further STS experience.

Now, watch for an appropriate STO response to Swami's baiting...

................... :smile:

Offlinefredthetree
Stranger

#1786016 - 08/06/03 06:00 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I am really curious as to why you would consider accepting someone else as an expert on your life? People just make this stuff up with no source other than their imagination and you put faith in it?

I had no intentions of accepting Max Headroom (or anyone else) as an expert of my life, but that doesn't make me any less interested in what he has to say.

Quote:

from cleaner:
Another thing i'm still possessed.
Is this the type of person you want to get life instructions from?

Sure, I'll give him a listen.  Doesn't mean I'll blindly follow his every word though :tongue: 

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1786059 - 08/06/03 06:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My "baiting" has never ended in anyone commiting suicide like my acquaintence in the Heaven's Gate Cult who followed weird teachings.

The REAL problem is that you are able to GIVE NO SOURCE for your ramblings.

--------------------

Offlinefredthetree
Stranger

#1786094 - 08/06/03 06:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the info!  Cleared up a few misconceptions I had :wink: 

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1786113 - 08/06/03 06:29 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I think swami is a starseed. By encouraging people to not get baited into the ramblings of someone who lives in a dreamworld he's encouraging people's use of free will and is rising the vibration level of the planet so we can all drift into the 4th dimension.

Anonymous

#1786253 - 08/06/03 07:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Don't worry I won't commit suicide for anything I believe, and I hope no one else would either. I get my information from channelings, which have yet to be proven or disproven by our current level of scientific knowledge. I know you often have good intentions, but at this point in my learning I've taken a leap of faith. Rather than evidence proving what I claim, which is hard enough (impossible?) to come by, it'll take evidence to the contrary to put significant doubt in my mind about my beliefs. This seems like an ignorant decision to you, but you haven't experienced the things that I have which have lead me to believe the things I do, and this goes for any other believer. So rather than mock believers, why not try to respect their decision to have faith in something they can't prove by our current level of science, and you'll find they'll respect you in return for putting doubt in their mind if you do it in a kind and respectful way. The doubt will either lead them to disregard their beliefs or strengthen them more. If I'm totally wrong, and there isn't even anything after death, then at least I had fun believing in a fairytale. And I hope that no one here takes what I say too seriously without trying to learn about such things on their own, because that's just stupidity.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1786883 - 08/06/03 10:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Some Jehovah's Witnesses came to my door today with an "important message". A few months back it was the Mormons. Everybody it seems has a lock on the truth.

Let's see, hmm, which is more ego-based:

A. Get others to buy into your belief system because you are sure that it is right (and by default, others are necessarily wrong) or

B. Get others to think and discover for themselves.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1786944 - 08/06/03 11:08 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Exactly. I'm putting the information out there, not forcing it on anyone. But I see your point... I'll tone it down some and use more subtlety.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #1787068 - 08/06/03 11:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Nice read

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1787231 - 08/07/03 01:06 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Nice write-up. From a certain perspective, 'starseeds' are beings from other developed civilizations and/or densities who incarnate on a planet which is approaching an awakening, in order to help the process along. "Jesus" was a starseed who came to start the awakening.. he planted the seed.. but it was obscured. Now some 2,000 years later, the starseeds come in abundance, to provide adequate support for the transition which has reached the point of no return.

There are many traits of a starseed, many of which you mentioned. But they are not all-encompassing by any means. Basically, each starseed is 'programmed' to awaken to their true heritage at a certain point in life, activated through experiences, or certain life lessons. You simply know, deep down inside, where you came from. We are all on separate paths of evolution, and we come to different lessons at different times, but there is something which links all our paths into one.

Everyone currently in human form was, at one time or another, a disembodied spirit, drifting through the frequencies of the higher dimensions. It is through the cycle of reincarnation into the physical plane that we gain experience with which to evolve. Earth is accelerating to zero point, and therefore is currently of great interest to much of this galaxy. It is a cosmic college, and to graduate Earth is considered a great honor. So many beings are incarnating here to assist the transformation, and the aftertime. It's good karma you know.

A starseed should begin having very vivid imagery and often visitations as a young child. These would likely be repressed, by societal expectations and such, but later on in life, after adolescence, these thoughts would begin being awakened. Throughout the whole life, most starseeds feel the ability to use magic subconsciously, and have a strong pull towards nature..these beings usually have a thought throughout their whole life.. deep down.. where they 'know' their heritage. The usual starseed 'awakening process' is a series of experiences and events which basically shatter the belief system, and open up higher channels of communication and perception. Starseeds will feel out of place, because their thoughts and ideas are unconventional compared to those around them, and they are often criticized or mocked because of them. A starseed will feel a deep, burning, force of will, which drives them eternally towards their goal, even though they may not know what it is yet, they know they are here for a purpose.

Earth right now, is the graduate school of physical reality. Every being on Earth is experiencing a massive leap in evolution. So it's not just starseeds, but every soul on Earth, native or not.. who is experiencing this light year leap in evolution. The starseeds are just visitors who come to help.

My advice to all starseeds and not.. do not be intimidated or influenced by those who claim to know your reality and what to do with it. Only you know what you know, only you can determine what is truth and what is illusion. Only you control your reality. Do not give anyone the power to control it. You will awaken to everything, quite naturally, so take your life one day at a time, one experience at a time, and try to deal with everything in the best way that you can. See challenges and obstacles as lessons that you need to master, not evil cast in your path for no good reason. Learn from everything. Observe much, speak little. Remain neutral as much as possible.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: starseeds/wanderers [Re: Shroomism]
    #1787240 - 08/07/03 01:11 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yes my fellow starseeds, expand on your gifts and maybe you too, can have your own TV show a la John Edward...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom