Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
Re: PROPAGANDA WATCH (snippet from NRO blog) [Re: Noviseer]
    #1788164 - 08/07/03 11:32 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't follow, did you mean to reply to me?

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: PROPAGANDA WATCH (snippet from NRO blog) [Re: shakta]
    #1788201 - 08/07/03 11:42 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shakta said:
E might not kill you, but it will make you a fucking dumbass if you do it to much. I don't do anything synthetic anymore myself.

Well said shatka! I agree wholeheartedly, and made that choice myself recently...
What are your veiws on lsd though? It one of the few 'chemical' psycadelics..

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: PROPAGANDA WATCH (snippet from NRO blog) [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1788249 - 08/07/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I think to much LSD over time can be bad as well, what with the flashbacks and all. I have done enough drugs in my lifetime already to be dead a couple of time probably. As far as LSD goes, I don't see it as all that dangerous. This assumes you are getting good shit to begin with. To me that is a big problem with stuff like X, acid, and powders. You never know exactly what you are getting. This unknown can make any of them more dangerous. That is why I will only do shrooms that I know the origin of, and weed now.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: PROPAGANDA WATCH (snippet from NRO blog) [Re: shakta]
    #1788314 - 08/07/03 12:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Only shrooms and weed?!...what about hawiian baby woodrose, mescalito (peyote), ayahausca, salvia, mimosa hostilis bark, nicotina rustica, and the many other entheogens out there? :frown:

I used to do acid LOTS...i quit after a quad, but i've done it occasionally sinse, but never in a good 'dose'.  It fucks you up, but it certainly helped make me who i am today, and some of the emotions i had would never have been experience short of a traumatic experiece....not exactly what i was expecting back then, but in a way it was  the start of my path.

I would chew a coco leaf, but not snort a line,..i would score a poppy pod, but not do heroin.....im leaning towards only consuming what i grow, and have a variety of plants growing now.

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds