Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
Woah, most intense trip last thursday
    #1779930 - 08/04/03 10:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

wow I actually tripped balls for the first time thursday. I have done mushrooms before but didn't halucinate to the extent I did this time.

Okay so a dealer of mine just got some really strong mushrooms, she suggested I only eat a cap and 2 stems because they were so potent. She said someone ate 5 grams and had to go to the hospital it was that strong.

so the day started and I ate the mushrooms a cap and a stem at a time throughout the day. Other people were triping with me to but not eating as much as me. We were watching TV, looney toons or some shit and I had no clue what was going on in it. After that we watched south park and couldnt stop laughing.

So it was maybe 3 hours later and I ate all my sack. I wasn't halucinating yet, but I felt it.

so anyway a friend came over with some PKs and we smoked a bowl of this. We were watching courage the cowardly dog and about 5 minutes after the bowl I had an intense body high.
I couldnt concentrate at the cartoon at all and couldn't pay attention to my friend talking.

this is when I really start to trip

I decided to go up to this trippy closet my friend has, it has a black light and CDs backwards against the wall shaped into a shroom (I made it earlier out of aol cds) ...the wall oposite to the CDS is a trippy dragon black light poster.

I layed against the wall with the poster and looked at its reflection and started to really trip. it was all distorted and i started seeing different 3 headed creatures. Right about then I started to get full body bursts forward when the musics bass played. It was like I was lying on a magic carpet flying through a portal torward the CDs. everything around the CD started to vibrate and quiver everytime I started to fly torward it....sort of like iw as flying torward it really fast and it moved back just at the same speed.

Me and the gang were going to go to red rocks to trip but I was triping way to hard to go anywere and decided to stay home.

I turned off the music because it was to intense to stand.
At this point im laying on a bed and there is a pilow my head is on. I am starting to zoom torwar the pillow and it starts changing florecent blue and green and look slike a landscape. I am soon flying over the landscape in and out of crevices or some shit....

after this i closed my eyes and started seeing teribly disfigured faces, trippy mountains with rigs of smake around them....everything i saw was very crisp and detailed.

After this i started to get scared that my heart would stop or i would forget to breathe but i insisted i would make it through

I then started to play computer games and then slowly came down

Anyone have similar experiences? wow i cant wait to get more money for mroe shrooms....

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Woah, most intense trip last thursday [Re: deltron]
    #1779942 - 08/04/03 10:53 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

wow, that sounded pretty intense. so you ate 3.5g right?

--------------------

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: Woah, most intense trip last thursday [Re: Vats of Blood]
    #1779944 - 08/04/03 10:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yes...well about 3 because I was triping to hard to eat last cap

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#1779974 - 08/04/03 11:01 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

sorry wrong forum

im a tad high

--------------------

OfflineChocolateMush
Night Tripper
Loc: around the twin cities, m...
    #1781253 - 08/05/03 10:27 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

thats how much i ate on my best trip.. about 3-3.5 grams.. but hopefully ill beat that today. these chocolates i got are supposed t ohave 2 grams each, ill be eatin 2. should be fun!

--------------------
Um, what can I say besides... I love mushrooms?!

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: Woah, most intense trip last thursday [Re: ChocolateMush]
    #1781436 - 08/05/03 11:42 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

sweet

get weed too lol

--------------------

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
    #1781622 - 08/05/03 12:33 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yeah ive had thos chocolate 2 gram bricks , they were so sweet. The guy had three flavours, mint, caramel and skores. i ate one of the chunks and had a whack time, my buddy crawled into the vents and started whisteling wierd sounds and like sketching and we didnt know where he went or what the fucking sounds were. and then the drug dealer wouldnt leave , he was some big scary mexican invited all his drug addict friends over, but we didnt care. woooo...
more bong rips

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag