Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right?
    #17800899 - 02/14/13 12:57 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

They'll do anything to get you to spend more money and thus have decided to exploit the intimate relationship between a man and a woman for financial gain.

And it makes single people feel bad :feelsbadman:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: mellowparty]
    #17800913 - 02/14/13 12:59 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

O stuff a sock in it :stonedjerk:. Who gives a fuck if its a corporate holiday. Thats just shit lonley people say to try and act like they dont want flowers and chocolate.

It may be a corporate holiday, but it didnt stop me from making my girlfriend happy with chocolates, flowers, and some romancing in the evening :naughty:

Enjoy your pretentious attitude. I hope it strokes your cock and lets you feel its breasts :rolleyes: Or leaves you a cute card while you made your breakfast, and sends flirtatious text messages that brighten your day

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (02/14/13 01:04 PM)

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: mellowparty] * 1
    #17800918 - 02/14/13 12:59 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Actually, for the past 4 or 5 years I've been in relationships for valentines day. It's quite nice not to have to shell out a bunch of money on stupid shit like flowers and jewelry. I think from now on I'm going to break up with who ever I'm with on February 12th and get back with them on the 16th.

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: Gumby]
    #17800922 - 02/14/13 01:00 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:
Actually, for the past 4 or 5 years I've been in relationships for valentines day. It's quite nice not to have to shell out a bunch of money on stupid shit like flowers and jewelry. I think from now on I'm going to break up with who ever I'm with on February 12th and get back with them on the 16th.

You're a monster :bored:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (02/14/13 01:02 PM)

OfflineShroomerited
Male User Gallery

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: Gumby] * 3
    #17800924 - 02/14/13 01:00 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineUzziel
O_o

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: Shroomerited]
    #17800962 - 02/14/13 01:07 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I dunno. I don't really pay attention to any holidays except when I'm forced to participate :lol:

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #17800966 - 02/14/13 01:08 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Almond Flour said:
O stuff a sock in it :stonedjerk:. Who gives a fuck if its a corporate holiday. Thats just shit lonley people say to try and act like they dont want flowers and chocolate.

It may be a corporate holiday, but it didnt stop me from making my girlfriend happy with chocolates, flowers, and some romancing in the evening :naughty:

Enjoy your pretentious attitude. I hope it strokes your cock and lets you feel its breasts :rolleyes: Or leaves you a cute card while you made your breakfast, and sends flirtatious text messages that brighten your day

Where I come from originally people didn't really used to celebrate 14th Feb as Valentine's day up until a few years back but would rather celebrate their traditional drinking holiday (read who-can-drink-the-most-wine).

Plus buying cliche gifts is so lame. I'd rather give my girl something I've made myself :deemsters::happyweed::hehehe:

Not flowers and chocolate :picard::awewtf:

--------------------

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #17800990 - 02/14/13 01:12 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Almond Flour said:

congratulations, you've discovered sex is satisfying. dont have to be rude :whatever:

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #17801028 - 02/14/13 01:18 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

rbalzer said:
Quote:

Almond Flour said:

congratulations, you've discovered sex is satisfying. dont have to be rude :whatever:

No what's rude is when people act like others are sheeple for celebrating a fucking holiday

--------------------

Offlineseadragon
rawrasaur

Loc: Europe
    #17801059 - 02/14/13 01:25 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

it doesn't bother me much... unless people get all serious about it
i know that i usually get bored of ''relationships'' or i just get annjoyed fast.. so instead of pretending i just quit.. i'm not afraid of dying alone without children and family thing or something either

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: seadragon]
    #17801111 - 02/14/13 01:36 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

You think it's sad being single on Valentines day?

What about all those people who are dead on their birthday?

Did you ever stop to think of them?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offline245willow19

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: mellowparty]
    #17801113 - 02/14/13 01:36 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
They'll do anything to get you to spend more money and thus have decided to exploit the intimate relationship between a man and a woman for financial gain.

And it makes single people feel bad :feelsbadman:

Mellowparty you speak some wise words. I hate spending money. I hate commercial holidays and I hate the government. Anyway How are you feeling today?

Offlinelilhippiegirl
metanoia
Female User Gallery

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: 245willow19]
    #17801160 - 02/14/13 01:46 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

We don't take it seriously, cute present, nice dinner and excuse for killer sex :shrug: even when I was single I gave and got gifts for friends. True it's a hallmark holiday no reason for it other than gifts and what not but I still participate.

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: 245willow19]
    #17801217 - 02/14/13 01:58 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Esekon Kelly said:
Anyway How are you feeling today?

Like any other day :shrug: I had to go a disciplinary commission at school today cause I got busted with a vial of ethylcaine.

Right now I managed to send my gf into hyperspace.

--------------------

InvisibleBallerium
Little Black Spot on the Sun
Female User Gallery

Loc: GA
    #17801253 - 02/14/13 02:05 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I hate this day and I'm not even single.

--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.

OfflineKrackatus

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: Almond Flour] * 3
    #17801666 - 02/14/13 03:37 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Almond Flour said:

I don't.

Quote:

Almond Flour said:

I do that every day i'm with her anyway, I don't need some poxy western tradition to reinforce that. If it takes valentines day for you to treat your girl to something nice like flowers & chocolates then I feel sorry for her. Her and every other person who only gets treated nice one day of the year.

You know whats better than buying your girlfriend flowers on valentines day? Buying her flowers ANY OTHER DAY OF THE YEAR.
But no one does that do they. You fuckers need the man to tell you whens an appropriate time to treat your partner. Fucking pathetic.
My girlfriend and I havn't celebrated xmas or valentines day once in our whole relationship, and don't ever plan to. Its extremley fake and superficial to us. What you have with your girlfriend on valentines day is what I have 365 days a year, minus all the tacky cards and gifts. Fuck you and your stupid holiday.

Quote:

Almond Flour said:

If failing to conform to something I believe to be phony, materialistic and quite honestly fucking lame makes me pretentious then so be it.
Luckily I have someone to stroke my cock and thank fuck she thinks the same of this pointless holiday as I do.

EDIT- Sorry man I didn't mean to come across as a dick to you, i just had a rough day at work and kinda just vented my thoughts on the subject. Didn't mean to make it personal to you, you were just the first person to support it.

--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Edited by Krackatus (02/14/13 03:42 PM)

Offline245willow19

#17801676 - 02/14/13 03:40 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
Quote:

Esekon Kelly said:
Anyway How are you feeling today?

Like any other day :shrug: I had to go a disciplinary commission at school today cause I got busted with a vial of ethylcaine.

Right now I managed to send my gf into hyperspace.

Sorry to hear that...anyway I sent you a:pm:

OfflineTheMovement
faeirie princess in training
I'm a teapot

Loc: Under your bed.
    #17801693 - 02/14/13 03:43 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I'm single and this year is the first year i've actually considered doing anything for valentines day.  Got a 5$ box of chocolates for a friend of mine and another for her roommate.  She was so happy for literally no reason lol, I put in such little effort and got a positive reaction out of her.

Now me and my roommate are getting hammered with her and her roommate at my house tonight.

Go Valentines day

:raisemyglass:

--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Valentines day is just a bullshit commercial holiday, right? [Re: TheMovement] * 2
    #17801720 - 02/14/13 03:48 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I wish I had a girlfriend today.

As long as she's GTFO tomorrow morning.

--------------------

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Loc: Almost Canada.
    #17801833 - 02/14/13 04:08 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

My wife and I don't really celebrate Valentines day. She told me this a long time ago...

"It's a corporate rip off. I don't need a gift to see that you love me. The fact that you get me flowers on random days, or just do sweet things, and are generally romantic, my Valentines day to you is... relax. Don't even do anything. Lay on the couch all day, I don't care."

At first I thought it was a trap. But it really isn't. She doesn't do anything all day either. We both just kid of sit around. We watched some movies, and hung out with my sister/nephews. :lol:

BUT... I never just let it go... I'm gonna cook a nice dinner really soon, and send her into town for something I don't need. :shrug:

It's the first Valentines day with her, I'm gonna do something.

I love my wife.

:highfive:

--------------------
To find yourself alone, is to find yourself with your greatest friend, and your worst enemy.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom