Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
A case of the green funk.........
    #1777556 - 08/04/03 06:29 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Well If you do know and if you dont I'll tell ya. My cakes have been birthed for over a month, and they finally decided to pin. Well the cake I had that I dunked, it had the most pins on it and got contaminated with some really disgusting smelling mold. So I picked the pins and trashed it. Now i got one cake that has 2 pins and they are growing great and i check today and its got a tiny patch of green funk growing on it, well i want these 2 shrooms to grow cuz they look like they are gonna be fatties. So I scraped the mold off and about a half inch under the mold so it doesnt spread an further. I sprayed that spot with h202 and I'm hoping the cake wont get the green funk again. I got 2 cakes that are doing great, one is doing the best with two pairs of fat triplets sticking out the top of the cake, and more are popping up. So I hope to get enough off these cakes to trip since I put so much time into them. I got some other jars colonizing and they are all doing great. SO I hope my next adventure does alot better. Well since i am supposed to ask a question I guess I will. I cased three of these cakes awhile ago maybe a month, and the casing hasnt done shit for me. So i scraped off the top layer all the way down to the mycelium and stuck it in a tub with syran wrap on the top and about an half inch of water on the bottom(since i have no perlite). Well I'm sure the humidity is high enough cuz the sides are sweating a lil bit and there is a lil bit of condensation on the syran wrap. You think it will fruit? It's been like 3 days and I noticed patches of mycelium springing up, should i patch them with a lil bit of sterilized moist verm? I am misting the container once a day and not expecting much just seeing if something will happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: A case of the green funk......... [Re: DatDaNK420]
    #1777651 - 08/04/03 08:16 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

In general, I'd say it sounds like things are just taking too long, maybe a factor of inadequate temp/humidity.

"and about an half inch of water on the bottom(since i have no perlite)."

Uh, there's just water on the bottom of the casing, that doesn't sound too great to me, that could be a cotributing factor to contamination. Perlite's really not too hard to come by, pretty much any decent gatrdening store will have it, or Home Depot, something like that, even some supermarkets with gardening sections.

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
Re: A case of the green funk......... [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1779236 - 08/04/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Nevermind, I got no money man, and i do have perlite but the whole gs is in with the cakes, the casing i had to just put in a tub with a tiny bit of h202 i doubt it will contam.

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Loc: In The Hand Of The World
    #1779390 - 08/04/03 07:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

dude the cotamination is going to spread from cake to cake and to your casing.you should take all your shit out of there and nuke your fruiter with h2o2,bleach or lysol,you need to sterelize that fruiter or going to be fucked.by the sounds of it you got trich which is the worst man,don't matter if your casing/cakes are fully colonized it'll get'em.get some perlite!and use lysol all through your room.

--------------------

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
Re: A case of the green funk......... [Re: charvo]
    #1779917 - 08/04/03 10:46 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

fuck that, im ghetto they will do fine.

OfflineMrSleep
P. Cubensis
    #1780047 - 08/04/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

lol. I like your attitude.
-Mr.Sleep

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
Re: A case of the green funk......... [Re: MrSleep]
    #1780411 - 08/05/03 01:53 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I figure it this way, da fuckers have been in there for over a month of course they are gonna contaminate. But maybe I'll still be able to pull off 1 flush, as for my casing it looks promising, im wondering to path the few areas where the mycelium is poking out to acheive a even pin set. I also got some creepers colonizing that look like they are gonna fruit out the ass. I got a spore print cuz the syringe i got was contaminated. So I just(5mins ago) made a syringe, I didnt read how to make one i just did my ghetto shit as usual. Got a mesuring cup submerged the syringe taken apart, boiled for 1 min. I took it out, sucked in some boiling water let it sit till its at rooms temputure, squirted it in a lil saucer. Rubbed a knife with rubbing alcohol, scraped off some spores, stirred, then sucked up with the needle off the syringe and then replaced the needle, also i wiped the syringe with rubbing alcohol before sucking them up and the needle was sterlized and had the scabbar on it. Tada i got a spore syringe. I'm going to do a big ass jar for the hell of it. Then 14 more 1/2 pints, for a total of 25 jars ;] im gonna spray them all and just roll in verm i am not gonna dunk on the first flush, i will dunk after it and repeat the process. I just plan on spraying the cakes with h2o2 and rolling um in verm. These creepers are doing fucking awesome, when they started colonizing they fucking colonized. Lets see what happens, i say they got about 1-2weeks till birth. All of them look about 90% done but i got to wait for the inside to coloinze too. Does any one have any pics of this strain grown on cakes or have any experience with this strain. I'm wondering it qualities as a fruiter and a pinner. Thank you all, sorry i typed so damn much im stoned. Least I have an excuse.

InvisibleTxTec
Texas home andheart breaker...

#1780618 - 08/05/03 04:22 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You dont have to have an excuse if you are allready an idiot.... :confused:

--------------------
I felt a warm warm breeze that melted metal and steele

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale