Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineChocolateMush
Night Tripper
Loc: around the twin cities, m...
if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality?
    #1779092 - 08/04/03 07:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

i picked up 4 shroom chocolates yesterday, and the guy said they each have 2 grams in them. i wont be eating them until tomorrow, so ill let you know ohw that goes, but i was wondering if you bought chocolates before at a concert and actually had them be real and of good quality. last chocs i had were pretty weak, but these ones are about 2.5 times the size.

--------------------
Um, what can I say besides... I love mushrooms?!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: ChocolateMush]
    #1779260 - 08/04/03 08:58 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

hmmmm, from what I've experienced and read numerous times, chocolate mushies (and other drugs by the way) are usually bunk. You get lucky at times, it's like a lottery ime.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: soochi]
    #1779454 - 08/04/03 09:56 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

If you get weed from the ground is it usually good quality?

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: ChocolateMush]
    #1779457 - 08/04/03 09:57 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

From what ive been told the mushroom chocalate around wisconsin was pretty weak... atleast thats what i heard a few months ago. You may have better luck in your area.

Offlinefunwithdxm
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: Crass]
    #1780066 - 08/05/03 01:28 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It was very weak around this part of Wisconsin. They were said to have 3.5 grams, but i would say it was more like 1 or 1.5 :crazy:

--------------------
..respect the elders..

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: funwithdxm]
    #1780080 - 08/05/03 01:34 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The ones around here are real, but they don't have an eigth in them.

If someone says they have two grams, I'd be inclined to believe them (depending of course on the person & size of chocolate) since most people that are going to lie just say it's an 1/8th.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Offlinefunwithdxm
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: Tantalus]
    #1780110 - 08/05/03 01:42 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

agreed, this person that had them is shaddy at times, i'm glad i didnt pay for them. About how long ago were these around crass?

--------------------
..respect the elders..

OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: funwithdxm]
    #1780300 - 08/05/03 02:51 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It was before summer started... around when that huge chocolate bust happended.

Also when I went to the dead show a couple people offered me choc shrooms but when I questioned one of the people with "how much per gram"... "how much are in the chocolates" and she they said "i... uh.. dunno, its 20 dollars a chocolate" and seemed like they didnt know much about it...then they swiftly dissapeared after I had to think about it.

^ Dunno if that really means anything but ohwell.

Edited by Crass (08/05/03 02:52 AM)

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: Crass]
    #1780507 - 08/05/03 04:45 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

if they can't tell you the dosage, that sounds pretty damn shady to me, i definitely wouldn't buy em. I like to see my dose on the scale, its so much more reassuring

--------------------

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: Noviseer]
    #1781514 - 08/05/03 02:04 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

99% of retail dealers dont have a fucking clue what they are selling!

thats because the REAL hookups always have some idiot do their work for them at shows and whatnot...

seriously, ask one of these guys what base their E is, or how many MCG's is on each hit of acid theyre selling. They won't know.

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quali [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1783414 - 08/06/03 12:22 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hahahah for real, try and aske a shroom dealer what strain he's selling you or what species even, shit I bet most wouldn't even know what the fuck psylocybin is...

wait did I spell that right? shit, I don't care

OfflineTrippy Hippy
The great whitehunter
Loc: SouthEast
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quali [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1814506 - 08/14/03 07:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i agree on the dealers not knowing enough about there product, i often ask what "kind" of shrooms they are and most refer to them as oregon caps and almost 90% of the time they are just damn cubensis.

OfflineChocolateMush
Night Tripper
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quali [Re: Trippy Hippy]
    #1814826 - 08/14/03 08:51 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

well they were pretty damn good.

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #1815118 - 08/14/03 10:28 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hello,

Personally, i think that the shroom-chocolates (at concerts) are just as useless as bunk acid.

You will all be hearing this story for years on end, but at the fort lauderdale dead show this young couple came up to me and offered me this little chocolate at $40! I figured they were just younger and they were just out scamming people. It was pathetic.

Now, The damn chocolates were wrapped in tinfoil and they even had the nerve to have a sticker ontop of the foil that said, and this is what it said, it said "Berthas Kitchen". He went on to add that each (tiny) chocolate has 2.6 grams in each one. 2.6 grams, Berthas Kitchen let this be known. Then the girl went on to tell me that half a chocolate would be enough for me. (even after i told them i was not interested because i grow my own and pick my own and study mushrooms in Florida).

Well, first off i think that it was lame that "Bertha's Kitchen" who-ever you are, are sending these two fucko's out attempting to rip me and other people off. So they went along their way to sell them to other people

30 minutes later they came back and tried to sell me one for $20. Everything would have been fine, but then this couple came back and tried to double down the cost of their gay chocolates and well, it was extremely rude. All that i said was no way, i caused no scene what-so-ever just having a good time.

No, chocolates are the silliest and most pathetic way to sell mushrooms at a concert, but that is the situation for you all to have to deal with and i am sorry that their are people who are rude about mushrooms like this.

Bertha's Kitchen, you suck. At least get some kind people to sell your shitty product, not some scammers. Well, , well i have said enough about this for now,

But this is not the last time i will type this story. I will type this story for many many years, Bertha's Kitchen, you struck a bad chord with me, A Diminished 7th Flat 3rd suspended 13th chord. :shake:

Keep on shroomin, If you dare,
GGreatOne234     

OfflineChocolateMush
Night Tripper
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1815150 - 08/14/03 10:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

that sucks dude. theres good shroom chocolates, and theres tons of bunk shit i guess.

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #1815206 - 08/14/03 10:50 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

No, it doesn't suck for me man, it sucks for the ones that were trying to sell, and for the ones they actually sold to.

I told them three times that i had my own mushrooms and was not at all interested but they kept trying to pedal me.

They were from Ohio and shit and obviously out of place in florida.

There are ways of making some decent chocolates, but the psychoactive chemicals do not hold up well inside of chocolate, even with a freezer or refrigerator.
-And nobody even makes mushroom shaped molds yet, zero originality.

It doesnt suck for me man, it sucks for all the kids that go to these shows and has no other choice but to buy a shitty product in order to attempt having their first psychedelic experience on mushrooms, At The Dead show.

Keep shroomin,
GG

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1815363 - 08/14/03 11:57 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

GGreatone your making the scene out to be a lot worse then it is. I know there are a lot of fucks selling crap out there, but the ones screaming doses at the top of there lungs isnt the best one to go try and hit up. Things are probably a lot more shady now then in the past. I think a lot of people are having trouble selling 10 strips in the lot, and well maybe the people with balls left to do that are gonna generally maybe going to be less inteligent.

Ive had multiple friends going to concerts all over this summer and they are all bringing back some nice stuff. Buddahs and fractals from deer creek, anything at bonnaroo, fractals at columbus, fractals from atlanta. A long with my fav, High Grade Cannabis.

As far as mushroom chocolates they are pretty lame. The most common ones i see are the ones that get wrapedd in a paper then colored foil. They come in bunny rabbits, stars, hearts, clovers, and ive seen a few others. Those ones normally have about 1.5-2g maybe is the general feeling from most of the people that ate them.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlineshowcivic17
good fella
Loc: northeastern USA
Re: if you get chocs from a concert, they usually good quality? [Re: baraka]
    #1815405 - 08/15/03 12:15 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i GOT SHROOM CHOCLATES AT THE DEAD.I GOT 2 FOR $40.(sorry for caps).i thought they were goood i tripped my ballz off

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience