Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinempd
Lammen Gorthaur
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mostly at home... Mostly....
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: The Vapor]
    #17791008 - 02/12/13 05:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Vapor said:
Quote:

mpd said:
Quote:

fapjack said:
I don't trust anyone that has never drank alcohol or did a drug in his life.  What a fucking toolbox.

BITTER TEST!

Do you have tourette syndrome or something? You seem to have been just squawking out nonsense at an ever increasing rate.

I love it how you liberal tards call every viewpoint you don't agree with "hate speech" like that is supposed to end the debate.  Go fuck yourselves with all your hypocrisy as the enema.

--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJoshuasca
Male

Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: The Vapor]
    #17791009 - 02/12/13 05:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Vapor said:
Quote:

Joshuasca said:
Quote:

The Vapor said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
While I don't have any gripes with people who dodge a draft, i have a grip with people who dodge a draft, then call themselves true patriots, and constantly act like they have the gaul to fight against their own government and to start another concord bridge incident, when they didnt have the balls to fight against someone else's government, and go EVEN further as to say the only reason they dodged was so because no one was safe with him on the battlefield. Hes a pushover at best, he should have just stuck to making riff based music and hunting.

I don't think you have to blindly do everything that your country asks of you to be considered a patriot. You could simply be doing what you think is best for your country, as what you call a patriot and what someone else calls a patriot might be very different things.

Hardly saying that Ted Nugent qualifies though.

Very true. Some may think of patriot as literally mel gibson in the movie The Patriot, but I feel like the modern day version of patriot is just someone who loves their freedom and feels the government is trying to take it away. Much like how our founding fathers felt. Anyone follow infowars.com lol?

Head on over to the conspiracy forum you will be welcomed with open arms.

Alright. I'm off!

--------------------

OfflineThe Vapor
Lost In A Tea Daze

Loc: Misty Mountains, B.C. Flag
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: mpd] * 3
    #17791028 - 02/12/13 05:51 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mpd said:
Quote:

The Vapor said:
Quote:

mpd said:
Quote:

fapjack said:
I don't trust anyone that has never drank alcohol or did a drug in his life.  What a fucking toolbox.

BITTER TEST!

Do you have tourette syndrome or something? You seem to have been just squawking out nonsense at an ever increasing rate.

I love it how you liberal tards call every viewpoint you don't agree with "hate speech" like that is supposed to end the debate.  Go fuck yourselves with all your hypocrisy as the enema.

I'm not a liberal, I didn't call anything hate speech and I was just pointing out how stupid it is to just post BITTER TEST all the time.

Your trolling is getting old, get a new angle soon please.

--------------------

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: fapjack]
    #17791030 - 02/12/13 05:51 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:

That's a certain kind of crazy, the lifelong straight edge, if you ask me.

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: akira_akuma]
    #17791051 - 02/12/13 05:53 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

To clarify, Ted Nugent shit his pants for a week and didn't change them before reporting to the draft board.
    As far as the music goes, The Amboy Dukes were pretty good. Check out "Journey to the Center of the Mind" His first solo record was real good, with Snakeskin Cowboys, Stranglehold and other good ones. But that album had a singer named Derek St.Holmes who was a good singer. At concerts, which I saw a couple, Derek was getting as many girls screaming in front of him as Ted had by his side of the stage. This was unnacceptable to Ted, so he fired Derek and became his own lead singer. IMO Ted can't sing and the rest of his albums were bad.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: mpd]
    #17791072 - 02/12/13 05:55 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mpd said:
Quote:

The Vapor said:
Quote:

mpd said:
Quote:

fapjack said:

BITTER TEST!

No one accused you of hate speech, only of having nothing coherent or relevent to the thread. But what kind of nonsense would you expect from someone who accepts ANYTHING Ted Nugent says as "Tha Troof BRUDDER!"?

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: mpd] * 3
    #17791078 - 02/12/13 05:56 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mpd said:
Quote:

The Vapor said:
Quote:

mpd said:
Quote:

fapjack said:

BITTER TEST!

have you ever heard of Confirmation Bias?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_Bias

he didn't say anything liberal, or anything of the sort. at all. by your logic... everyone here is a liberal. :shrug: do you think that's the case?

OfflineJoshuasca
Male

Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: akira_akuma]
    #17791091 - 02/12/13 05:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

To be honest though, ted nugent is crazy, if shitting your pants for a week is considered crazy, and he probably would have been dangerous on the battlefield.

--------------------

OfflineJoshuasca
Male

Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: Joshuasca] * 2
    #17791101 - 02/12/13 06:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

And identifying with a political party is crazy. Why can't everyone just take a stand on individual issues themselves, and not be persuaded by the beliefs of their associated "party"? Theres things i agree with in both parties, and things i disagree. But one's entire views should not be constrained to their party association.

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: Joshuasca]
    #17791126 - 02/12/13 06:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Joshuasca said:
And identifying with a political party is crazy. Why can't everyone just take a stand on individual issues themselves, and not be persuaded by the beliefs of their associated "party"? Theres things i agree with in both parties, and things i disagree. But one's entire views should not be constrained to their party association.

Completely agree. "I've got some shit I'm conservative about, and I got some shit I'm liberal about. Crime, I'm conservative about. When it comes to hoes, I'm liberal!"

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 1
    #17791183 - 02/12/13 06:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
I think Ted Nugent is a bigoted asshole who usually has no idea what he's talking about. :shrug:

Remember the threat that if Obama is re-eelected Ted will be in jail or dead near the end of this year? Based upon that threat alone I don't think he should be allowed to be in attendance.

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
The beauty of America is that it's citizens can voice their opinion when they don't like something, and if they're not lazy and complacent, can work to do something about making the nation better for everyone. America, in principle, should thrive on constructive criticism. :shrug:

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: mpd]
    #17791203 - 02/12/13 06:15 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Ah, I thought he was talking about this:
Quote:

mpd said:
Quote:

The Vapor said:
Quote:

mpd said:
Quote:

fapjack said:

BITTER TEST!

--------------------

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17792018 - 02/12/13 08:23 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
I think Ted Nugent is a bigoted asshole who usually has no idea what he's talking about. :shrug:

Remember the threat that if Obama is re-eelected Ted will be in jail or dead near the end of this year? Based upon that threat alone I don't think he should be allowed to be in attendance.

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
The beauty of America is that it's citizens can voice their opinion when they don't like something, and if they're not lazy and complacent, can work to do something about making the nation better for everyone. America, in principle, should thrive on constructive criticism. :shrug:

How is a death threat constructive criticism, Pris? Your rights to free speech don't include threatening violence against others, if you threaten an ordinary citizen in that way legal action is likely.

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 1
    #17792991 - 02/12/13 11:24 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I was just commenting on how it seem you're all for letting people speak their
mind as long as it's your mind you're letting them speak

would you care to explain how exactly the statement "I'll tell you this right
now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be
dead or in jail by this time next year" a threat against obama, sounds to me
that you believe the threat is that Ted can drink poison and obama will die
because of it

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: Prisoner#1] * 2
    #17793008 - 02/12/13 11:28 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Him saying he is either going to be dead or in jail implies that he's going to either get killed trying to assassinate him or going to get arrested trying to assassinate him.  If you don't see that you are pretty damn dense, its not 100% clear and he did that for a reason.  You can't just openly say you are going to try and assassinate someone.  He's a fucking nutjob and an asshole.  Keep idolizing that chick hawk pussy, he's a fucking bitch with no balls.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: fapjack]
    #17793019 - 02/12/13 11:30 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

plausible deniability is what we humans thrive on, though, fapjack.

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master
Trans-female User Gallery

Loc: germany Flag
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: Joshuasca]
    #17793119 - 02/12/13 11:57 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Joshuasca said:
To be honest though, ted nugent is crazy, if shitting your pants for a week is considered crazy, and he probably would have been dangerous on the battlefield.

what's crazy is letting your piece of shit government send you to a stupid war for no reason.

--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

OfflineJoshuasca
Male

Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: atomicshaman]
    #17793144 - 02/13/13 12:02 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

atomicshaman said:
Quote:

Joshuasca said:

what's crazy is letting your piece of shit government send you to a stupid war for no reason.

:manofapproval:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: atomicshaman]
    #17793172 - 02/13/13 12:06 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

He's definitely a bit bonkers these days, but he is still one hell of a freedom fighter & that's something I respect.
Also,
His self titled album... Fucking incredible.
Also,
The live recording I have of Great White Buffalo in my signature... Fucking incredible.

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineMorphinTime
Tulpa
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Angel Grove
Re: Ted Nugent and His Trail of Obama Hate Are Coming to State of the Union [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17793206 - 02/13/13 12:12 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Ted cracks me up.  Has anybody ever watched Spirit of the Wild?

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
He's definitely a bit bonkers these days, but he is still one hell of a freedom fighter & that's something I respect.
Also,
His self titled album... Fucking incredible.
Also,
The live recording I have of Great White Buffalo in my signature... Fucking incredible.

I thought Double Live Gonzo was a pretty good album.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder