Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineflosstradamus
Stranger
WORST TRIP EVER
    #17783194 - 02/11/13 01:14 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, so let me start from the beginning.  It was a friday night and I was driving towards my house with one of my friends.  At a stop light near my house I noticed my brother and one of his best friends that I had known for at least 10 years.  I motioned for them to follow me to my house and they did.  We decided to get some double dipped 2ce (at least thats what we thought it was).  I had taken 2ce at least 10 times before and I had never really tripped too hard or freaked out at all.  I decided to get two hits and they decided to take 3 hits each. My brothers friend had never tripped before but I figured he would be ok.  So, we get home and smoke some really good dank that isn't usually available in my town.  After about 20 minutes we all put the strip into our mouth.  The exact drop time was around 10:00 pm.  At about 11:15, the effects started to kick in.  My brother and his friend couldn't say anything except "Can you believe this shit?". I figured it was some good shit and we were in for a good night.  However, about 30 minutes later at about 11:45, I felt this feeling of terrible nasty uncomfortableness.  I knew for sure that we were in for a very very long night.  My brother starts vomiting everywhere and his friend isn't saying anything but just looking around and staring at everyone.  My brother starts running around saying "We took a drug", "We had money", "Can you believe this shit?".  Around midnight my brother throws up and this is where I realize my trip is starting to take a turn for the worst.  His vomit looked like maggots and once I saw that everything around me looked like maggots.  Around this time I lose all sense of what time it is and what anyone else in the house is doing.  Spring forward from midnight to 2:30am and I'm in the kitchen by myself sweating really hard.  I realize that my brother is walking up the stairs then down the stairs to the basement and outside the basement door and back in through the front door over and over again.  Only now he's repeating "Bethany" (his wife), "United States", "Marine Core".  Even at one point he thought he was a Recon Marine and that we were on a mission.  Flash forward to about 3:00am and one of my friends who was there completely sober had locked myself, my brother, and my brothers friend in my room.  My brothers friend had taken his shirt off and was bouncing around like he was trying to fight someone.  He bounces into me and i push him away and head for the door.  My brothers friend then bounces into my brother who then throws him into my TV and then punches him so hard he breaks his own hand.  After that my brothers friend was stripping naked and playing with himself.  My brother then acted very violent towards me and would draw back like he was going to hit me and then he would go back to his loop.  I was having the most intense open eyed visuals I had ever experienced.  I ended up calling my cousin to come get us because we had lost all control and I was sure that my brother was either going to kill himself or kill me. 

During all of this my friend who was sober managed to not help me at all.  I was tripping BALLS and yet was able to at least get us away from the house and keep my brother from attracting attention from neighbors.  We ended up leaving my brother and his friend at my house over night because they had gone completely insane.  It's very hard to describe my night because I was also looping and having intense visuals and was very confused.  I dont really remember much from midnight - 2am.  My brother and his friend called me at about 5am that morning and asked me what happened because they could not remember. 

I would describe this night as the most stressful and terrifying night in my entire life.  It made me have a great respect for tripping.  I still can't stand to be in my house alone anymore and I now am very anxious all the time.  I really think I might have fucked myself in the head.  If anyone would comment on if its normal for people to go so insane on a strong trip that would help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline11nova
Bipolar Bear
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginha
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: flosstradamus]
    #17783288 - 02/11/13 01:29 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Does your sober friend have experience with trippers?

--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Offlineflosstradamus
Stranger
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: 11nova]
    #17783302 - 02/11/13 01:32 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

No, which is why he wasn't very much help.  He was so scared of my brother that he was hiding behind me practically.

Offlinelovesexdubstep
buy the ticket, take the ride

#17783339 - 02/11/13 01:41 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

run da trap.

--------------------

molly :loveeyes: lucy :tripping: maryjane :bigblunt:
resident med student, PM science based questions :teacher:

InvisibleThe Lizard King
Student Strawman
Male

Loc: Babylon
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: lovesexdubstep]
    #17783367 - 02/11/13 01:47 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Damn I hate being the most sober, tripping person in a group. It's too much responsibility and kills your trip.

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #17783416 - 02/11/13 01:57 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

flosstradamus said:
I still can't stand to be in my house alone anymore and I now am very anxious all the time.  I really think I might have fucked myself in the head.  If anyone would comment on if its normal for people to go so insane on a strong trip that would help.

how long ago was this?

the sketchy thing about these RC's, is the fact they are just that... research chemicals.

no one really knows for sure if they can effect you permanently yet.

not too mention if it's even the same drug you think you took...

any idea how many mg's were dosed?

I wouldn't say it's normal to trip that hard... but it's definitely not unheard of, especially with high doses, doesn't matter what psych we're talking about really, if you take too much, shit tends to get a bit outta control.

especially when there's a lack of drug experience.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Offlineflosstradamus
Stranger
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: LuSiD9]
    #17783446 - 02/11/13 02:02 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I put trust into the friend I got it from.  However, when he gave it to us he said it was fresh and had just been dipped on to the blotter paper.  I have no idea how many mg were in each hit.  This all happened on Friday night this last weekend.

InvisibleMad Season
hookers and blackjack
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #17783554 - 02/11/13 02:19 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

When you say hits. Do you mean blotters? If so u most likely didn't have 2ce. If ur absolutely sure you did have 2ce. Let this be a lesson to you. Never dose big with other people. If everyone doses a common dose, is well researched, and is there for a good time, not to get fucked up. It's always going to be a good time. There is no such thing as a bad trip. It's just a learning experience. It's unfortunate you had to go through this but if u accept it as room to grow. I don't see why you should be anxious. Perhaps just excited for round 2 :smile:. I hope one day you realize this might be a life changing trip and maybe your favorite trip of all. Not the worst.

--------------------
contam and car window art
How to shroomery like a pro! (Seriously, everyone read this!)
Improve your sterile techniques! (A comprehensive guide to agar)
Links upon links of literally EVERYTHING UP TO DATE

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

OfflineTryscair
Awesome-Dog
Male

Loc: Cactonia
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: Mad Season]
    #17783729 - 02/11/13 02:48 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to anyone. That just sounds possitively terrible; part of the reason I won't take rc's

--------------------
You can't teach AwesumDawg lame tricks

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: Tryscair]
    #17784091 - 02/11/13 03:59 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Wow that must have been horrible :eek:

Stories like these are the reason I do not venture into the heroic dose range of any substance. I really would not like to burden someone with my crazy and uncool behaviour for an entire night.

And whats with the jerking off? That is something I read quite often when absolute flip-outs are involved.

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

InvisibleMad Season
hookers and blackjack
 User Gallery

Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #17784225 - 02/11/13 04:26 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tripsurfer said:
Stories like these are the reason I do not venture into the heroic dose range of any substance. I really would not like to burden someone with my crazy and uncool behaviour for an entire night.

It's foolish to heroic dose with people. Do it alone in the comfort of your own bed. With the lights out.

--------------------

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
    #17784294 - 02/11/13 04:36 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I always dose like that.

What scares me is the possibility of a total loss of control/grip on reality.

Waking up in a police cell cause I was running the streets naked and swinging my dick at peoples is not something I look forward to.

I would need some sort of safety net for a heroic dose, and I currently do not know any people who I would willingly burden with me behaving like that.

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: flosstradamus] * 1
    #17784892 - 02/11/13 06:14 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Your casual attitude towards what chemicals you were ingesting, the source, the dosage, and in whose company you dosed were responsible for all that happened.  Combining drugs (weed and RC's) ALONE is a recipe for disaster.  Uncertain chemical, unknown dosage, completely inadequate trip sitter...and that is just the beginning.

You engineered your own bad time, and if you are looking for a cause as to why it all went the way it did, I suggest you look in a mirror.

I have absolutely no sympathy for you.  You literally did EVERYTHING wrong.  Impulsive irresponsibility such as you displayed in your post is exactly what is at the heart of 99.9% of the posts whose theme is "I had a bad trip."

You sir, are a :tard:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (02/11/13 06:28 PM)

Offlineolson
Stranger

Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: Nature Boy]
    #17785016 - 02/11/13 06:36 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Your casual attitude towards what chemicals you were ingesting, the source, the dosage, and in whose company you dosed were responsible for all that happened.  Combining drugs (weed and RC's) ALONE is a recipe for disaster.  Uncertain chemical, unknown dosage, completely inadequate trip sitter...and that is just the beginning.

You engineered your own bad time, and if you are looking for a cause as to why it all went the way it did, I suggest you look in a mirror.

I have absolutely no sympathy for you.  You literally did EVERYTHING wrong.  Impulsive, irresponsibility such as you displayed in your post is exactly what is wrong with 99.9% of posts whose theme is "I had a bad trip."

N.B.

That's a bit harsh. Given the circumstances, which were partly his fault,  I think he handled it pretty well. God knows I would have had freaking panic attack. The real tards are his brother and his friend. Their behaviour was not cool. Being high isn't an excuse for that kind of behaviour IMO

--------------------

Kinesin, a motor protein, shuttling a vesicle full of cargo
such as glucose or even neurotransmitters across a cell.
This little guy struts along the microtubule using ATP as fuel.

OfflineVapoRs
Male User Gallery

#17785036 - 02/11/13 06:39 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:

I have absolutely no sympathy for you.  You literally did EVERYTHING wrong.  Impulsive irresponsibility such as you displayed in your post is exactly what is at the heart of 99.9% of the posts whose theme is "I had a bad trip."

N.B.

harsh, but oh so very true

--------------------
VaPors make me happy

OfflineTictocWang
MMMMUSHROOMS
Male

Loc: EVERYWHER
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: VapoRs]
    #17785348 - 02/11/13 07:26 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

my worst trip was my third time ever and the first two times were great !!!!!!!!!! :smile: 1 to start , then two . and the third well now here we go :wink:
it was a friday night everything was good , good vibes between all everyone and i mean 8 of us in one big house .. my mates parents had gone away so we were set in for the weekend.. but i think the ammount of people there didnt end up being a good thing

we started off with two each at about 9.30 pm it only really took about 20 mins to feel the first affectts of it and it was quite mellow, heaps of laughter between us it was gonna be an awsome night ..
then about 11 or something like that my mate wasnt where he wanted to be and he was like letts have another ... :000

everyone had another and about 15 mins later ... BAMMMMMMMMMMM hit us like no tomorrow... one of my mates started to got heavey visuals  and was like man...  i dont even no whats going on!!!!!!!!!! he wasnt making sense at all and was looking quite scared and was paseing around the house ..
we all assured him that it will be sweet just relax and we thought wed get out of the house for a while to take him out of that situation...
it was all good.

then we procedded down the beach to lay on the sand look at the stars and talk shit like u do...we were on the beach for about two hours and i had never experinced were i was at before my self but everything was good i was sweet.. then my mate couldnt remember were he put the tabs??? when we found them after about halfa hour we were so amazed that we found it that we were like should have half each ... coz thats was all that was left ???  well this is were it took a new turn for me and i was tripping heaverly ... i then had to go to the toilett No 2 and started walking to my mates house by myselfcoz it was close  ... by this time it was 4 or 5 in the morning light was starting to be visable ... i was walking up the hill when everything was starting to take a cartoon affect and every house looked exactly the same ... i was like holy shit im in another world ... at this stage i was very confused, time meant nothing and i starting to question myself and all my beleifs weather it was good or bad.. i started to see myself in and outa body experence ... .... this then spiralled out of controll.... it felt like i was getting absolutly no where walking past the same house evey time so i decided to run to the top of the hill... puffed afert about 10 steps i sat on the gutter looked at the road base and it was soft to my amazement!!! were ever i steped on the road it was like tiny little checkers everywher and they multiplyed with the illusion that it was soft like a jumping caslte ... by this tiime i could not make out any house by colour or look i had no idea wher i was.... i was fucking lost ????
i started to think that it was all too much ... that i was stuck and tyhat i had done some serious damage to my brain ...
i was convinced that i had lost all common sense i started to forget who i was , what i was doing ..and the basic fear of omg i will not come out of this...
i rang a taxi after about 20 mins of trying to operate my phone .. littrally could not even see i was holding a phone .... but some how i maanaged .. neally thinking of sayin to the taxi driver take me to the hospital but i thought that was to much and he was asking me wherd id like to go .... i then thought omg where????? i could only remeber my nans address for some uknown reason and i went there at 5.30 in the morning knowcked on the door nad wat afright .... my granfarther answerd the door and i was so scared of him it was a joke .... the visuals were crazy  ...(i could litterally see up into and behind his eye lids and into his head ... i was like man par ive had to much and im leaning on the verge of me being temporlly insane ... but i couldnt tell him like that .. i couldnt explain it at all i was just saying .. i dont even know any more ... who am i ... ill never be able to work again or use my brain at all lol ..
he made me a cup of tea and tryed to expain to me that it will be alright!!!! u will come out of it ...  time was of the essence he said. ihad virtully forgotton about my mates and bailed on 3 n half tabs ... they were worried...  then my nana cme out and was like ... whats wrong i filled here in and i ended up laying in bed at 6am in the morning talking absolute shit to my nan about what if i dont get betta and im like this for good ...my nana soothed mt thoughts of destruction ans started telling me about times back in the day were she had plenty of trips good n bad n its all in that little head of mine .. after about 20 mins of storys i had fully calmed down and there were no bad thoughts just deep visuals in conversation and amazement at wat my nana was saying . quite a hectic experince and have triped lotts after that n never had a problem ... never had that much either so all was good but yea thats my bad story.... and oh wat a trip... from being with ur mates at the beach..
then too ariiving at my granparents house with no idea at all where i had been what i was doing ... just all i thought was this is not good ... lol but i look at it now...

AND OH WAT FUNNN I HAD :smile:

--------------------
WHAT IF LIFE WAS ONE BIG TRIP AND WHEN YOU DIE YOU RETURN BACK AS AN ALIEN HOLDING A BONG ON ANOTHER PLANET WITH UR FRIENDS CIRCLED AROUND YOU SCREAMING HOW WAS IT DID YOU FEEL IT :shrug:

OfflineBearr
Stranger
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: TictocWang]
    #17785452 - 02/11/13 07:43 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I really don't know why I decided to read that but I am glad I did. Your grandparents kick ass man. Glad you made it out ok.

InvisibleMad Season
hookers and blackjack
 User Gallery

Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: Bearr]
    #17785569 - 02/11/13 08:03 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Wow. That sounds rough. Also fun. I've had the mirror image houses before. I loved it though. I love getting lost. It's funny how people react to the psychedelics differently. Actually I probably would have just taken a shit on the hill and gone back to the beach if I was lost and needed to crap that bad. I've never had the thought that I'll never come out of it. I know it's not because I've dosed too little. I know it's because I'm one of those high functioning people. I've never blacked out from booze. I've never greened out from weed. I've never passed out on opiates. I've never had an out of body experience. Even after 10+ grams.

--------------------

AMU Q&A

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

#17786142 - 02/11/13 09:39 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mad Season said:
Quote:

Tripsurfer said:

It's foolish to heroic dose with people. Do it alone in the comfort of your own bed. With the lights out.

bad idea. a sitter is REQUIRED. on a heroic dose of any psychedelic you have ZEROOOOOO control of yourself.

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

#17786177 - 02/11/13 09:47 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:

N.B.

come on man that's not constructive. where is the love? :loldongs:

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

OfflineTictocWang
MMMMUSHROOMS
Male

#17786178 - 02/11/13 09:48 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

yea im very much the same bro... can handle my drugs pretty well but this was something else ...:smile:
i think it was the fact that i made a bad decision to go all by myself.
Im not one to say Ive had loss of ego,,, or an outabody experience... even in this situation but Ive heard people use the term and i think that this would be the closest Ive come for sure...

its not like i had gone insane or mental and lost it all together... just that i had lost all common sense..no empathy for life what so ever nor a meaning to why i was even here/there or what i had even been doing ...
and as for why i left me mates... I will still never know why i didnt just go back to them ... thats wat i call an outa body experience coz really i wasn't at me at all and the thought of myself was gone ... 

if ya sorta know wat i mean :/ 

And all the same looking houses walking up that hill was just outa this world.. i was stopping looking at the house i just walked past and then walking for what felt like 5 to 10 Min's only to come to the same house i had just past... so crazy :$

but i wish i could have seen myself walking up that hill from a total sober point of view....

someone would have and it would have been a laugh i tell ya LOL :smile:

but after the amount of time Ive tripped GOOD/BAD and seen people trip BAD i think it fair to say that no matter what happens,if you freaking out UV obviously had too much and cant Handel the situation ur in at that moment ..

AND WE ALL KNOW JUST ONE MOMENT ON A SHIT LOAD OF ACID CAN SEEM LIKE FOR EVER AFTER AM I RIGHT

hence the reason why u freak out ....

or the fact that u really cant handle the truth about yourself and in no way can comprehend whats happening to be real therefore wat u assumed would be .. was not actually wat u had intended it to be :wink:!!!
  :smile:

--------------------
WHAT IF LIFE WAS ONE BIG TRIP AND WHEN YOU DIE YOU RETURN BACK AS AN ALIEN HOLDING A BONG ON ANOTHER PLANET WITH UR FRIENDS CIRCLED AROUND YOU SCREAMING HOW WAS IT DID YOU FEEL IT :shrug:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: Lucyfer]
    #17787554 - 02/12/13 04:13 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lucyfer said:
come on man that's not constructive. where is the love? :loldongs:

I disagree.  It IS constructive.  OP seems to be oblivious to the factors that contributed to his "worst trip ever."  It isn't the slightest mystery to me.  If he's that oblivious, the only way to reach him is by being equally blunt and forceful.

Making the same mistake twice, ain't learning.  If by being blunt, he doesn't make the same mistake, mine would be a far more valuable (albeit most critical) of the things uttered in response.  IMHO the more sympathetic and gently worded responses will not be heeded by this immature individual.

No...this kid needs tougher love than that.  I stand by what I wrote.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineTictocWang
MMMMUSHROOMS
Male

#17797079 - 02/13/13 06:34 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

:smile:

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: VapoRs]
    #17797187 - 02/13/13 06:53 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

VapoRs said:
Quote:

Nature Boy said:

N.B.

harsh, but oh so very true

:werd:

Live and learn.

And to the OP....You said it was 2C-E, but that your dose was on blotter paper? If I remember correctly, isn't a common average dose of 2C-E around 10mg to 20mg? I don't see how a dose of that size can fit on blotter paper, unless the piece of paper was considerably bigger than normal. From that sounds of it you probably had 2C-E-NBOMe, not 2C-E.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: WORST TRIP EVER [Re: openmind]
    #17797281 - 02/13/13 07:17 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe you should take precautions when ingesting powerful psychoactive drugs? :facepalm3:

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies