Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledeadwk

Loc: Canada, eh? Flag
Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: flickedbic]
    #17817129 - 02/17/13 04:06 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

One thing I must say on all this "Dude LSD is so hard to find."
You seriously do not know how to find substances do you? ANYONE can get LSD, anyone no matter where you are in the world can get LSD; Take some time, if you can't figure it out... Sad :P

Seriously guys, WHY risk playing with your brain, your health, and your mental state with silly RCs? NO ONE knows what these do to you, absolutely no one.

I LOVE smoking weed, well I used to anyways; Ever since that gnarly NBOMe trip I had, if I smoke even one toke too much, I will start getting CRAZY CEVs, and if its dark enough some disturbing OEV's.

I guarantee this will happen to you; Anyone else notice how you feel your brain getting fried from NBOMe? You are playing with mother fucking fire. After tripping on 25C and 25I I couldn't log into my laptop for 2 or 3 tries.

You have been warned;  I guarantee each and every NBOMe user who doesn't stop now will, if they haven't already receive incredible brain damage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineForce Ten
Home Will Always Be Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Elation Station Flag
Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: deadwk]
    #17817403 - 02/17/13 06:32 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

thedeadwalkk said:
You seriously do not know how to find substances do you? ANYONE can get LSD, anyone no matter where you are in the world can get LSD; Take some time, if you can't figure it out... Sad :P

I call bullshit, have you been everywhere in the world? Have you been everyone?

--------------------

So hear this please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly
And look for the stars as the sun goes down
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound
Everything, everything's magic

OfflineShadeOfDeepPurple
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Isle Of Everywhere Flag
    #17817499 - 02/17/13 07:21 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

thedeadwalkk said:

Seriously guys, WHY risk playing with your brain, your health, and your mental state with silly RCs? NO ONE knows what these do to you, absolutely no one.

I LOVE smoking weed, well I used to anyways; Ever since that gnarly NBOMe trip I had, if I smoke even one toke too much, I will start getting CRAZY CEVs, and if its dark enough some disturbing OEV's.

I guarantee this will happen to you; Anyone else notice how you feel your brain getting fried from NBOMe? You are playing with mother fucking fire. After tripping on 25C and 25I I couldn't log into my laptop for 2 or 3 tries.

You have been warned;  I guarantee each and every NBOMe user who doesn't stop now will, if they haven't already receive incredible brain damage.

Yes, SR. Nuff said

I don't want to do 25c as a LSD substitute. I want to do 25c as a 25c substitute. I like to be experienced.:hippie:

InvisibleInfinitys Minute
a universe inside each moment
I'm a teapot

Loc: Zion
Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe *DELETED* [Re: ShadeOfDeepPurple]
    #17817528 - 02/17/13 07:39 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Infinitys Minute

Reason for deletion: x

Edited by Infinitys Minute (02/17/13 07:45 AM)

Invisibledeadwk

Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: Force Ten]
    #17822644 - 02/18/13 12:40 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Force Ten said:
Quote:

thedeadwalkk said:

I call bullshit, have you been everywhere in the world? Have you been everyone?

Actually you fail at getting drugs :P
Do some research, you will find out anyone, anywhere in the world can get drugs.

Invisibledeadwk

Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #17822648 - 02/18/13 12:41 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Infinitys Minute said:
Quote:

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:
I don't want to do 25c as a LSD substitute. I want to do 25c as a 25c substitute.

Well said :hatsoff:

Quote:

thedeadwalkk said:
Seriously guys, WHY risk playing with your brain, your health, and your mental state with silly RCs?

Likely for similar reasons to why you risk playing with those same things with non-RC drugs that have comparable effects. Are you being serious?

Quote:

thedeadwalkk said:
NO ONE knows what these do to you, absolutely no one.

Quote:

thedeadwalkk said:
I guarantee each and every NBOMe user who doesn't stop now will, if they haven't already receive incredible brain damage.

I found this pretty funny.

At least the effects of mainstream drugs are documented. You will know what they will do to your body. For all you know these BOMEs can give you cancer. If you research you will see many, many users describe a burnt out feeling, and overall feeling stupid.

OfflineSeenSoFar
Mind Traveller
Male

Loc: Flag
    #17822885 - 02/18/13 01:34 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

thedeadwalkk said:

I agree that acid is a lot more "around" than many people originally think, because it's often a different type of individual that you have to seek out to find it than they would if looking for something more conventional. However, I seriously disagree with the whole "anyone anywhere can get LSD" statement. It's not true plain and simple. The farther a location is from the chemist and main channels of distribution, especially across borders, the greater the chance of a genuine shortage of LSD in that area at any given time. This holds true for any drug, but especially for things like LSD, where distribution has less to do with profit. That isn't to say that there isn't money to be had in LSD, but the mindset is different.

I also think it's very irresponsible to make a statement like "I guarantee each and every NBOMe user who doesn't stop now will, if they haven't already receive incredible brain damage." You really don't know that to be true. I don't know it to be untrue. Neither does anyone else, one way or another. It's like saying "I can guarantee that the minerals on the surface of Mars taste like coca-cola." No one can at this point in time say for sure that you are wrong, but it doesn't make the statement seem any less ridiculous. Even more so when you yourself say a few paragraphs back that:

Quote:

thedeadwalkk said:
NO ONE knows what these do to you, absolutely no one.

--------------------
I was an atheist before I tried DMT, and I was an atheist after I tried DMT. For about 5 minutes in between, I was convinced that I was a shower curtain.:deemsters:

Bug powder dust an' mugwump jism
The wild boys runnin' 'round Interzone trippin'
Led into control about the Big Brother
Tryin' like hard to not blow my cover

-Bomb the Bass Bug Powder Dust (Kruder and Dorfmeister K&D Sessions Remix)

OfflineForce Ten
Home Will Always Be Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Elation Station Flag
Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: SeenSoFar]
    #17823453 - 02/18/13 06:40 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

SR is all well and good, but the fact that its so openly talked about makes me think there are definitely cops on there. And I have trouble believing that bitcoins are as untraceable as their made out to be.

--------------------

So hear this please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly
And look for the stars as the sun goes down
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound
Everything, everything's magic

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: deadwk] * 1
    #17823790 - 02/18/13 09:18 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

thedeadwalkk said:

just because you have had a bad experience does not mean everyone who tries it will too:shrug:

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: danlennon3]
    #17823826 - 02/18/13 09:31 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I dabble in research chemicals but have always had a strong feeling that the synthetic noids and NBOMe drugs are going to end up being found to have terrible long term effects. I have no proof or anything though. Just something about the molecular structures and trip reports.

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: jellyfish]
    #17824275 - 02/18/13 11:53 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jellyfish said:
I dabble in research chemicals but have always had a strong feeling that the synthetic noids and NBOMe drugs are going to end up being found to have terrible long term effects. I have no proof or anything though. Just something about the molecular structures and trip reports.

I feel you on this. A couple of them such as 4-aco-dmt, 2c-b, and maybe 2c-e

body load that I experienced on 25i felt TOXIC in the same way alcohol, dxm, and cigarettes taste/feel toxic

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: topdog82]
    #17825107 - 02/18/13 02:37 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I agree except alcohol in moderate doses doesn't feel toxic to me at all. I'd be surprised if 4-AcO-DMT turned out to be harmful, a little less surprised if 2C-E turned out bad and not surprised at all if the NBOMe compounds did.

OfflineSeenSoFar
Mind Traveller
Male

Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: Force Ten]
    #17825309 - 02/18/13 03:21 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Force Ten said:
SR is all well and good, but the fact that its so openly talked about makes me think there are definitely cops on there. And I have trouble believing that bitcoins are as untraceable as their made out to be.

As someone with a knowledge of computers, I can tell you that bitcoins are indeed as untraceable as people claim. The nature of the system is that once a transaction has been completed, there is no way to prove that it ever took place. There is no "paper trail" left behind. It technically would be possible for a law enforcement organization to set up a sting on an individual they are already aware of by recording the individual private keys of bitcoins, performing an illegal transaction with that person and paying them with those bitcoins, and then getting a warrant to access that person's bitcoin wallet and verifying that it contains those same bitcoins. This is extremely impractical though because of several reasons:

1. They must already know who they are setting up the sting against and have jurisdiction over that person.

2. The person could very easily immediately spend those bitcoins or use a bitcoin washing service to change their coins for clean ones before the authorities could verify those coins are in their wallet.

3. Even if the coins were verified in their wallet, there is still no record of the transaction taking place and so the person could argue that they did not accept the coins from the police for illegal activity but rather that the person who originally received the bitcoins spent them and put them back into circulation and that they received them in an unrelated legal transaction. This is a very unlikely chain of events, but it still casts reasonable doubt on the case.

This is one of the reasons that the authorities are so frightened of the bitcoin movement. The idea of an untraceable global currency really rubs them the wrong way.

--------------------
I was an atheist before I tried DMT, and I was an atheist after I tried DMT. For about 5 minutes in between, I was convinced that I was a shower curtain.:deemsters:

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

#17825989 - 02/18/13 05:21 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

All 25x-NBOMes are SHITE IMHO.. Ive bout 25b, 25c, 25d, 25e and 25i, all from recommended vendors, and none of them ever did a damn thing to me, not even eating 5mg of 25b.. I'm immune to them, fuck knows why.. :confused:

OfflineJoshuasca
Male

Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: mrjynxx]
    #17826132 - 02/18/13 05:44 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mrjynxx said:
All 25x-NBOMes are SHITE IMHO.. Ive bout 25b, 25c, 25d, 25e and 25i, all from recommended vendors, and none of them ever did a damn thing to me, not even eating 5mg of 25b.. I'm immune to them, fuck knows why.. :confused:

25i gave me a hernia.

--------------------

OfflineSeenSoFar
Mind Traveller
Male

Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: Joshuasca]
    #17826336 - 02/18/13 06:14 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mrjynxx said:

Did you dose them correctly, as in buccally (between lip/cheek and gums), submucosally (under the tongue), or intranasally as opposed to just swallowing them? If not, then that is why they didn't work. They are not active when swallowed. Were they freebase, salt, or complexed blotter? I would definitely like to hear more about this, I'm very intrigued by your case.

They are definitely not "shite" as far as I'm concerned. I have not tried 25c yet, but I have tried the others, and they definitely were quite powerful and worthwhile compounds. I wouldn't consider them to be a "replacement" for other things, but rather a very useful tool all on their own.

Quote:

Joshuasca said:
25i gave me a hernia.

Could you please elaborate on this if you don't mind discussing it? I would very much like to hear more!

--------------------

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

#17826397 - 02/18/13 06:24 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I can see the possible for potential for 25c being a tool for people because of the head space it provides with little to none negative body load but 25i a tool? No way, that shit is toxic man.

I was sold some 25i as LSD this past weekend and ended up having one of the worst headaches I have ever had, my left testicle felt like it was being twisted in there, random body temperature changes and other side effects.

Fuck that chemical.

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

#17826613 - 02/18/13 07:00 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SeenSoFar said:
Quote:

mrjynxx said:

Did you dose them correctly, as in buccally (between lip/cheek and gums), submucosally (under the tongue), or intranasally as opposed to just swallowing them? If not, then that is why they didn't work. They are not active when swallowed. Were they freebase, salt, or complexed blotter? I would definitely like to hear more about this, I'm very intrigued by your case.

They are definitely not "shite" as far as I'm concerned. I have not tried 25c yet, but I have tried the others, and they definitely were quite powerful and worthwhile compounds. I wouldn't consider them to be a "replacement" for other things, but rather a very useful tool all on their own.

Quote:

Joshuasca said:
25i gave me a hernia.

Could you please elaborate on this if you don't mind discussing it? I would very much like to hear more!

Yeah, I always took them sublingually, something I'm well used to as I was on Subutex for 2 years. Never did a thing for me..

Similar deal with myself and AMT.. Anything less than 100mg and I get little more than  slight body buzz.. 150mg+ gives a pretty mad trip but that's a mental dose and cant be healthy!

OfflineJoshuasca
Male

#17827222 - 02/18/13 08:56 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SeenSoFar said:
Quote:

mrjynxx said:

Quote:

Joshuasca said:
25i gave me a hernia.

Yeah so basically everytime I take 25i I get this weird feeling in my abdomen, almost like there's an airbubble there. It's there for the whole duration. My girlfriend experiences it too. Anyway, last time I took 25i, everything was ok (obviously the airbubble feeling was there but it didn't bother me too much) but then I decided to smoke weed on the comedown.

Well at this point, I started tripping BALLS again. Like harder than I did during the peak. It could've just felt that way because I came up so fast after smoking. Anyways, I knew I was high and went to play guitar. After about 10 minutes, I stood up and felt this weird pressure in my stomach area. So I put my hand there and it was super hard and raised up, like from my belly button to my lower sternum. This scared the shit out of me and I went into a panic attack and thought I was dying. For the next 30 minutes I laid there thinking I was having a heart attack because I kept feeling this crawling feeling go up through my chest.

And now when I smoke weed I get really anxious about my stomach. I think it's psychosomatic at this point though because I haven't felt it actually raise up like it did when I was tripping.

So, long story short, either 25i caused a hernia or I already had a hernia and I became aware of it while tripping. Either way, it made me start working out again to strengthen my core and quit cigarettes. I don't think I'll do 25i again. I have 2 blotters left and I'm not going to take them. The only thing that really bums me out is that it really messes with my high when I smoke. So my goal is to smoke less and workout more until I feel comfortable again. So that happened to me about 4 weeks ago, and I can definitely say I'm improving.

I think working out abs has given me more mental confidence that I'll be ok though, because I can put strain on them and I don't feel any discomfort. Which is why I think it may be psychosomatic. But I KNOW what I felt that day when I was tripping and it scared the shit out of me, and I also know I experience discomfort in my abdomen anytime I trip 25i so I think it could be related. I mean when I take shrooms I don't get that at all. 25i just feels really toxic on my body.

--------------------

OfflineKILTRO
earching hard bro
Male

Loc: Melb,AUS Flag
Re: 25i-NBOMe vs. 25c-NBOMe [Re: Joshuasca]
    #17827926 - 02/18/13 11:08 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I get that airbubble type feeling.

When im coming up it feels like my lower abdomen/gut/bowel is
about to burst and go's like rock hard its fucking strange,it
gets really uncomfortable but not painful and im constantly
fighting it, seems to be apart of the body load.

me and my mate were discussing that because there's a massive lack
of mind fuck your body compensates mind fuck for this insane bodyload.
so you get insane off the chart tripping with this ultimate body-fuck

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules