Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleX-citer
Seeker on the Path

Loc: Canada Flag
Some of Bashar's definitions
    #17772055 - 02/09/13 10:19 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Some guy put together a list of what he considers to be interesting definitions that Bashar has expressed in his interactions with us over the years.  Just thought I would post them here and see what you guys think.  Are there any that differ from your existing definitions of these words/concepts?

Quote:

Interesting Bashar Definitions

Anxiety

"Anxiety" is the energy of excitement, but filtered through a belief in something undesirable or unpreferred.

Doubt

"Doubt" is not a lack of trust. It is a TOTAL TRUST in an undesirable or unpreferred reality.  You do not need to "develop" trust, since you are always TOTALLY TRUSTING in SOMETHING. You only need to FOCUS your trust on a preferred reality, rather than an unpreferred one.

Excitement

"Excitement" is the energy that occurs when one is in resonance with their own Higher Self.    This is a "signal" from your Higher Self (which always honors your free will) to encourage you to act or move in a particular direction. "Excitement" can therefore be used as a "compass heading" to move & act in the direction that your Higher Self hopes you will move - for your highest joy.  If you "follow your excitement" consistently, you will end up fulfilling your Life's Purpose.

Failure

"Failure" is giving up on your Intention. As long as you do not give up your Intention, failure does not occur.

Fear

"Fear" is the emotional reaction to believing in a reality (likely outcome) that you strongly do not prefer. You can use fear to your advantage, by:
#1. Fully "owning" it and acknowledging that you have it.
#2. Asking yourself:  "What must I be believing to have this fear?"
#3. Once you discover that belief, you can REPLACE it with the opposite belief, at which point the fear quickly dissipates.

Forgiveness

"Forgiveness" is not an "action". It is the cessation or stopping of the continuous action of continuously blaming someone for something.  Since blaming requires energy, and forgiveness is the stopping of this action of blaming, it actually is easier to forgive, than to continuously be blaming another.    So be lazy! Forgive!

Hope

"Hope" implies doubt.  It suggests you are holding a belief that there is a significant possibility of NOT achieving your desired result.

Integrity

"Integrity" is the automatic result of "sensing" and knowing that you are a part of the whole universe.  Since the universe is holographic, each part contains the whole. Everything and everyone is really "YOU"!  When one realizes this, then automatically, one treats others with the respect and consideration that they themselves would want to receive.  This is "integrity".

Negative

That which separates, or polarizes. (as opposed to "positive", which unifies & integrates)

Positive

That which unifies, and integrates, and creates oneness. (as opposed to "negative", which creates separation)

Trust

Trust is the same as "what you believe".  You are always totally trusting in something. There is never a lack of trust.  So the only relevant issue is:  WHERE are you placing your trust? Accordingly, "doubt" is not a lack of trust, but a TOTAL trust in something you do not prefer.

Try

"Try" implies you are keeping the back-door open for failure. The word "try" presumes you are believing there is a large possibility of NOT achieving your goal. "Trying to do" something is totally different from "doing" that something.

--------------------
sing it if you understand...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTmethylM
Smear In The Shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Some of Bashar's definitions [Re: X-citer]
    #17772075 - 02/09/13 10:26 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I've always said whether Bashar is a wacko or not doesn't matter because the man and/or the entity are extremely intelligent and they always have valid explanations.
Bashar is amazing regardless.
Those definitions are accurate true representations of the emotions.

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #17772079 - 02/09/13 10:27 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Well I don't want to bash your post. 

Silence - Is Golden

Golden - Is Good To Go

Maybe I just need to do the Sunday New York Times Crossword first.  Then I can address more daffynitions.  I mean shit I can barely finish one of those given the answers.  Then you go well hell even the answers don't make sense. 

I can do the Monday and Tuesday ones though.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Offlinefanyz
Stranger
    #22948672 - 02/26/16 01:53 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you X-Citer! Very useful... I wonder what would be Bashars definition of the need.

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger

Re: Some of Bashar's definitions [Re: fanyz]
    #22953103 - 02/27/16 07:13 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Well good is that feeling when you have peace in your mind..
Ugly is a repulsion of things that aren't congruent..
Love is a feeling of a particular Biopsy.
An autopsy is a discovery of the things a person did when they are living..but they are now dead..
Pyshcopath is someone who has such overkill in a certain idea..that he cant contain himself..in patients or in rites..but can adapt maybe to becoming a surgeon...or Doctor maybe..
Semiotics is the direct description of a thing from within a thing and toward a thing..thus symbols are evident of particular meaning and information...
Information is all the bits and bites of the matter or idea of the world..same with this is the logos..which hosts many bites at a time..
World is a compromise of everyones values compared with everyones divine projections about what an outside world would look like..or the matter of the abortion of Gnostics..

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism