Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: whats good for Gamecube [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #17793701 - 02/13/13 05:07 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Yea I'd argue its almost the same game with no loading times and better graphics

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineDivineIntensity
Techno-Optimist
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: whats good for Gamecube [Re: Konyap]
    #17803185 - 02/14/13 09:49 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Custom robo is one of the most underrated games of all time, that game is the fucking bomb.com

--------------------

Invisible22Carat
I'm a teapot

Re: whats good for Gamecube [Re: DivineIntensity]
    #17808510 - 02/15/13 06:51 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Oh yeah, I remember that game.
It does indeed kick ass.
I mean, who doesn't want to customize their own fighting robot?

--------------------

OfflineTHT
Stranger
Re: whats good for Gamecube [Re: 22Carat]
    #17809502 - 02/15/13 09:20 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Don't listen to any of these dipshits, especially the one who suggested Mario sports (sorry). THE VERY BEST GAMES for Gamecube:

Single-player: Resident Evil 4. To this day this game is still amazing, everything about it just rocks. It pioneered the 3rd-person over-the-shoulder viewpoint, choosing and upgrading your guns is lots of fun, hit detection is amazing, the world is really immersive, everything bullshit about the previous RE games has been fixed and it has insane replay value. My only gripe is that it's not as scary as the other Resident Evil games, but in all other ways blows them out of the water. A must-have if you don't already.

Split-Screen: TIMESPLITTERS 2!
Check it out if you haven't already, because this one's a true underdog classic, and cheap! Were you a kid that grew up playing Goldeneye with your friends? This is by the same people and incorporates the best elements of that AND WAY MORE! You can unlock all kinds of characters with different stats (from zombies and robots to gingerbread men and cowboys), customize the weapons available in each round, play different modes of gameplay, loads of bots, a level editor(!), a really fun 2-player-coop capable story mode, different challenge modes and a real charm/sense of humour about itself that you don't see often enough. Even people who don't generally like shooters enjoy this one, and it's the go-to game when I have people up. It's also got some really, really good easter eggs, including a 4-player oldschool "Snake"-style arcade game that's more fun than it ought to be. I could keep going because there's lots to say about this one, but just know that if you're looking for a shooter that's the polar opposite of the market-driven bullshit--a game by people who love games--you NEED this one. If you have more than 1 controller and some friends it's a must-have, and even solo it's good fun!

OfflineLysergicX7
Lunatic
Male

Loc: Montana, USA
Re: whats good for Gamecube [Re: AD420]
    #17814341 - 02/16/13 07:13 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AD420 said:
You already got wind waker, i would love to get a gamecube just to play that game again:stoned:
i also recomend: animal crossing & eternal darkness:awepixletrippin:
:chilldog:

Eternal Darkness was amazing, on of my favorite cube games. And animal crossing was my childhood. I go listen on youtube to some of the music. AHHh nostalgia. I liked SSX tricky too.

--------------------
“Everybody is fundamentally, the ultimate reality. Not god in the political kingly sense, but god in the sense of being the self – the deep down basic whatever there is. And you’re all that… only you’re pretending you’re not.” -Alan Watts

I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD. It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be.”
― Albert Hofmann

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale