Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejohn706
C12H17N2O4P
 User Gallery
Fake acid unappreciation.
    #1768736 - 08/01/03 08:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

What gives....

at the dead show, i couldnt take 2 steps without getting offered fractals, which i tried and they were amazing.

i went to phish on wed, and thurs in camden nj.
on wed, me and my friend split up looking for cid.
he found a few hits and took him, good fractals.
all i could find was liquid. and it was fake. i took 2 hits and didnt trip at all.

we went back on thurs. my friend bought a 10-strip for $70!!!!! and it was fake. i bought 20 hits for $50 off of someone else, and those were also fake. WTF!! noone had any hits at all, and the people who did were selling fake hits.

what a joke, i dont understand why people would do this kinda shit, the only certified real hits i could find, was a sheet of fractals. the guy was only selling sheets though, and they were $430 each. so i laughed at him and walked away.

fuck the phish crowd, the dead needs to come back around.

although acid was non-existent at phish, mollys, rolls, coke, and weed were readily availible.

p.s i didnt buy anything off of shady dealers, all the fake acid was bought from people who looked like theyd been following phish for a while, and seemed completly trustworthy and everything. too bad each and everyone of them would dissapear b4 i could go back and give them a piece of my mind.

the shows werent a complete loss though, phish was great, and hanging out on shakedown street was just as fun as ever.

--------------------

Edited by john706 (08/01/03 09:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Fake acid unappreciation. [Re: john706]
    #1768964 - 08/01/03 10:54 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

SWIM had the same problem, but it was related to the amount he was trying to buy at once rather than where he was.  Buy a hit or two and it was good every single time... buy more than a fwe hits and it was always fake.  Where have all the acid guru's gone?  :frown:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinejohn706
C12H17N2O4P
 User Gallery
Re: Fake acid unappreciation. [Re: Seuss]
    #1771543 - 08/01/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

its a shame. acid needs to flood the market again.

--------------------

Invisibleyostf
Stranger
    #1771579 - 08/01/03 11:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

john706 said:
i bought 20 hits for $50 off of someone else, and those were also fake.

doesn't that seem a little too good to be true? i mean, nowadays ...

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Fake acid unappreciation. [Re: yostf]
    #1771591 - 08/01/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

welcome to my world

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#1771668 - 08/02/03 12:15 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

well it seems you and your friend got ripped for $120.00...

that fractal sheet would now only cost you $310.00....

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1773699 - 08/02/03 06:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i was in europe. bout 24 hits of fake acid for 100 euros (about 100 bucks). was in amsterdam, gave a guy 20 euros, he gave me a piece of tissue paper that should have had 2 hits in it. he tells me not to open it in public cause people are watching. i open it... nothing. WTF. given, the 24 hits were from heroin addicts, and the 2 hits were from a pretty shady guy, but still, it upsets me that this is happening. learned my lesson tho. the weird thing is, i didnt relly get upset. only learned not to trust people.

advice, by 1 hit, eat it, and if you trip, buy more. never buy more than 1. it isnt worth it anymore

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

Re: Fake acid unappreciation. [Re: entiformatie]
    #1774111 - 08/02/03 09:31 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well, no offense, but you were stupid for trusting random people in a foreign country. European folk aren't naive like good ol' docile North American country-lovers. Random walk-abouts will rip off any rich ravehead that stumbles into their sphere of influence (usually a dirty street).

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Re: Fake acid unappreciation. [Re: Gog]
    #1775497 - 08/03/03 01:12 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

love the stereotypes and assumptions

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #1775519 - 08/03/03 01:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i was just at the dead show in illinois and there was not one hit of acid there. i was so fuckin pissed. theres was weed up the ass, i also heard peopl offering molly's, morphine,oxycotin. not even any shrooms, what kind of shakedown street is it with when all everyone has is painkillers and no pyschedelics. i pray for next years tour to be better

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Fake acid unappreciation. [Re: Infrared]
    #1776128 - 08/03/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yea no shit man...i went to the illinois show too. there was tons of weed, hash...sooooooooo much THC food, lots of mollies, i got offered prescriptions.

There were some shrooms there though...but not much
But there was NO acid at all
Totally ridiculous
How can it be a silver summer if there is no acid a the dead shows and the acid that is around is only 100 mics..thats so weak
I hate to say it but i really think the acid days are done

Plus why they hell did Moe cancel their show? That was lame. The dead were awesome though

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

#1776191 - 08/03/03 05:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

entiformatie said:
love the stereotypes and assumptions

\

This statement actually reinforces what I just said about why you got ripped off.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
    #1776641 - 08/03/03 08:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i could have just as easily gotten ripped off by a guy who looked perfectly trustworthy.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

#1777125 - 08/03/03 11:38 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Alright. Think what you like. But know that a happy, loving hippy is the PERFECT target for drug dealers... and American drug users are usually viewed as such by people in Europe. That's a fact. Face it - the rest of the world hates Americans in general. Yes, it's prejudice, and yes, it sucks that some Europeans think like that. Blame it on your president.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #1777169 - 08/04/03 12:04 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

damn guys.....in atlanta you couldent walk to steps without someone offereing you mushrooms, chocolates, or tea. the shrooms were every god damn where. The doses were pretty abundent also...had to ask for them at first but after the show there were tons of people just asking if i needed some. Pot was pretty scarce. There were a decent amount of beaters and a few guys had some headies but noone would sell under an eighth so one guy gave us a roach and one guy threw us a bud for 4 bucks. Unfortunatly noone would let us use there bowl even tho we offered to smoke with them. They were really funny about there pot and shit.

Beer was probably the most abundent thing there. Shrooms were close. There were plenty of pharmies and one guy was selling coke. I think i saw some meth too. A few people with ganja food. I didnt see any hash. Ive only seen hash once in my life and it was pretty shitty. Only thing around ehre is beasters and schwag. I would have to drive at least 3 or 4 hours to find some headies.

i cant believe you guys couldent find any doses.....damn

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Fake acid unappreciation. [Re: Vulture]
    #1778047 - 08/04/03 11:41 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yea i was pretty pissed about finding no doses, weed on the other hand was in too much of abundance. i saw people walking around with nuggets left and right. and there were like a 100 people that were walking around selling pipes. the dead were awesome though, even with the lack of psychedelics. the last set they played was long as hell, i must've smoked like 5 joints. hey slipknot , were are you from? i was lookin for people that were going to this show from the shroomery, but didnt have any luck.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Fake acid unappreciation. [Re: Infrared]
    #1778282 - 08/04/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Oh Shit, that is super-bad news; no doses at a illinois show; Holy Christ.

There must have been at least 5,000+ people at that Joliet show that were thirsty to buy doses..? -How many would you say actually found a few, 100-500 people?

It is going to be, disturbing, to see how these people will react to this type of let down.. Sounds to me like The Dead set sail onto this new tour without any juice..?? -Not very dead-like.. not very dead-like at all.

How about Red Rocks?
-How was Red Rocks?
-6-7 fucking days at Red Rocks? What was that all about!?!?
-Maybe Colorado is flooded with the stuff, who knows;

Keep shroomin,
GGreatOne234

Offlinedibbles
Just a normalguy with nothingto lose.

Loc: Exactly where you'd never...
Re: Fake acid unappreciation. [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1778557 - 08/04/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I feel for you, i got fucked over at "IT" i went up with the hopes that there wouldnt be any worry of losers who sell bunk acid...im walking through the venue and after the first day of no success i managed to come across 2 kids selling 10 strips for 60 bucks so i figured id buy one, so i took 2 doses...nothing,i buy a hit of liquid, and a buddah, one or both of the later 2 got me tripping alright, although there was plenty of beautiful headies, plenty of shrooms, and mounds of tasty hash, the silver summer has evaded me again, good luck to the rest of you

good karma

--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
    #1778950 - 08/04/03 04:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

oh heh, i totally agree. but im not gonna change the way i am to make me invisible to people who want to scam. i'll just be more careful :-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

#1779711 - 08/04/03 09:37 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe some of you are you too young or just look like your not into the dead or phish enough to deserve real acid ?

From what i've heard acid isnt too hard to find if you look for it right. I met a chick last week who said she could get it and I beleive her but I have to talk to her boyfriend to get her number and her boyfriend is like never home... so I'll tell you how that goes.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies