Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

probation- the real deal
    #1772713 - 08/02/03 12:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ok. I am on intensive spervision, and probation. That's probably the worst thing next to the bracelet, or actual incarceration. It sucks. I have an agen that i have to call at 8 pm every night when i get home. And i have random u/a's(which are easy to pass) and AODA class every tuesday. I also have so many other bullshit conditions of my probation that will be very very simple to violate which would set me up to go back to some kind of type 2 instituton. I think it is really bullshit how they can do stuff like this to people. It's not like i'm just on probation, they want me locked up, and they are waiting for me to mess up so they can put me away for the year and how many months i have over my head. But anyways to make a long story short we live in a gay ass country with a lot of stupid judges and even more intelligent public defenders ;P So stay out of trouble and remember how fucked in the game i am to keep your asses out of trouble.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: probation- the real deal [Re: ]
    #1772721 - 08/02/03 12:19 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

its not THAT hard not to get caught breaking the law.

;p

:thumbup:  for your first coherent post.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1772763 - 08/02/03 12:41 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Make your life simple, violate the conditions of your probation, get the jail time over with.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

Re: probation- the real deal [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1772804 - 08/02/03 12:53 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

good point

Anonymous

#1772822 - 08/02/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

nah i'ma beat them at their own game, and break all the rules and stay out of jail, i'm doin a good job so far

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1772828 - 08/02/03 01:00 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nemo_cubey138 said:
nah i'ma beat them at their own game, and break all the rules and stay out of jail, i'm doin a good job so far

Actually I was looking out for the rest of us.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

#1772853 - 08/02/03 01:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

har har har =]

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1772855 - 08/02/03 01:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

:wink:

--------------------

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
    #1772865 - 08/02/03 01:14 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, it's a fucked up cycle.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Offlinedanelectro
Disenfranchised

Loc: Left of Oblivion
Re: probation- the real deal [Re: Malachi]
    #1774516 - 08/02/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Is it standard practice to require U/A's for non drug related offences where drugs are never mentioned? Or if they are only to say that I went through counseling and have been clean since coughbullshitcough, just want to know if I should smoke all the way to my courtdate or be wary of the ole piss cup?

--------------------
We should really love each other, in peace and harmony. Instead we're fussing and fighting, like we ain't supposed to be.-Bob Marley
The people, the still sleeping mass which it was necessary to mobilize and its vanguard, the guerrillas.
-Che

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: probation- the real deal [Re: danelectro]
    #1774956 - 08/03/03 05:27 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Why take the chance?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1775338 - 08/03/03 11:51 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ok what i did is this here, i don't have drug charges that are current, my PO is adick head, so every tuesday i now have AODA class (alcohol and drug assesment) i figure that as long as you smoke like 3-4 days a week however much you soke it's cool just stop like 3 days prior to the test, and fuck your ass off and sweat alot it gets it out QUICK, don't eat any fast food or anythign real fatty in those days, then when it comes time for the u/a tell them you'll be clean and you should be taken an instant test then, the instant test is very faulty and has a high threshold for positives, so you should pass, i have the past couple times, well actually i had one sample sent to the lab and it had been 3 days since i had smoked and i still passed so go figure

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
    #1775452 - 08/03/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Let's hope they aren't watching your internet activity :wink: 

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #1776366 - 08/03/03 07:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

One of my better friends had to go court for truancy and other minor crimes. He hadent smoked in a while and thought he was safe no matter what. They actually took a hair sample and that was found possitive. In the end he was left with a bulky leg bracelet for a month. It depends alot in the area you live in and its regulations. Just know that nothing is near 100% safe

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: probation- the real deal [Re: d33p]
    #1776370 - 08/03/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

moral of the story: get a haircut.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #1776451 - 08/03/03 07:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

what did you do?

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Offlinedanelectro
Disenfranchised

Loc: Left of Oblivion
Re: probation- the real deal [Re: 1stimer]
    #1780346 - 08/05/03 01:17 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

If you're asking me criminal mischief, boils down to an asshole repeatedly calling the cops on me when out chillin in the woods (twice frying, running from sirens and being scared out of your gourd while frying is not fun) so the last time he did I busted out his window (2 dollars expensive enough to make it a felony), but I'm getting deferred and 3 months probabation, which isn't too bad, just wish I hadn't been drunk and though out my vengence a little better.

--------------------
We should really love each other, in peace and harmony. Instead we're fussing and fighting, like we ain't supposed to be.-Bob Marley
The people, the still sleeping mass which it was necessary to mobilize and its vanguard, the guerrillas.
-Che

Offlinejimsuzo
I am the Eggman

Loc: Land of the not-so-free
    #1780909 - 08/05/03 07:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

it's cool just stop like 3 days prior to the test, and fuck your ass off and sweat alot it gets it out QUICK...

Ah - urine tests. My old nemesis.  Take it from someone that's been there -  "Dilution is the Solution".  Drink buckets of water in those three days and make sure you piss several times before giving the sample.

Another thing - creatine.  Many drug tests rely on a ratio of the drug concentration relative to creatine.  Take creatine as a supplement and presto - the ratio goes down.    :laugh:

good luck -

--------------------
There are roughly nine galaxies for every person alive on the planet today. Each of these galaxies has a billion suns, give or take the odd hundred million

OfflineFcuerkt
insane visionary

Loc: the center of a xenon ato...
Re: probation- the real deal [Re: jimsuzo]
    #1785222 - 08/06/03 01:51 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

One-liners to beating urine tests are a dime a dozen. Just do this one thing and passing is ez, right? You're taking a big risk when you do that shit, and just because you're 'passing' doesn't mean you're passing by much. You could be flirting on the threshhold of failing and not know it. Maybe consider not smoking weed, just so you don't end up in jail feeling stupid.

probation is just like jail because they want to threaten you and control you, but they also want you to earn and spend money while you're incarcerated.

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #1785226 - 08/06/03 01:55 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I wish that we could all do jail time as punnishment for breaking the law...

I would much rather go to jail for a weekend than pay $500 for traffic tickets, hell I would rather pick up trash in the park or paint over grafitti for a weekend than pay the money. At least in jail I would get fed without having to cook, I could watch TV, read, draw, all while "paying" my fine....

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom