Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBrainFarmer
Farmicist

Loc: lounging betwixt lobes...
thesporehaven.com anyone read spanish?
    #1775083 - 08/03/03 10:31 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.thesporehaven.com

check it out  :lol:

whats that?!?!

--------------------
Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate Bodhisvah

Formula: 0

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: thesporehaven.com anyone read spanish? [Re: BrainFarmer]
    #1775151 - 08/03/03 11:54 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Treaty Fifth

As Lazaro were based with a buldero, and of the things that with him happened

In fifth by my luck I gave, that was a buldero, but developed and shameless and the greater echador dellas than never v? I neither to see hope nor think that nobody saw '; because tapeworm and looked for ways and ways and very sotiles inventions.

In entering the places do they did not have to present/display bula, first presented/displayed the clergymen or you cure some cochairs, of much value nor abridges not either: a Murcian lettuce, if it were by the time, a pair of you file or oranges, a peach, a pair of peach trees, each individual verdiniales pears. Ans? tried to have them propitious because they favored his business and they called his feligreses to take bula. Offering to it him to him thanks, it informabase of the sufficiency dellos. If they said that they understood, Latin word in not giving tropez?n did not speak; but it aprovechabase of gentile and cut a Romance one and desenvoltisima language well. And if wise that the these clergymen were of the reverendos, I say that more with money than with letters and reverendas it is ordered, haciase among them Santo Tomas and it spoke two hours in Latin: at least, that seemed it although it was not it.

When by good they did not take bulas him, it looked for as by badly were taken you, and for that towards annoyances the town and other times with ma?osos artifices. And because all those that saw him make serious length count, I will say one very sotil and donoso one, with which it will prove well its sufficiency.

In a place of the Sagra de Toledo it had preached two or, doing their customary diligences, and had three days not taken it bula, nor to my to see had intention taking. It was given to the devil with that and, thinking that to do, one remembered invite the town, for another day of morning to dismiss bula.

And that night, after having supper, pusieronse to play the collation and the bailiff, and on the game came to fight and to have bad words. It called to the bailiff thief, and the other to falsario him.

On this, the gentleman commissioner my gentleman volume lanz?n that in the vestibule do played was. The aguacil put hand to its sword, that in the tape tapeworm. To the noise and voices and that all we gave, the guests and neighbors and metense go in the middle, and they very angry trying itself to clear of whom in the middle were, for killing itself. But as people to the great noise loaded and the house were full della, seeing that they could not be ashamed itself with the arms, decianse injuriosas words, between which the bailiff said to my master that were falsario and bulas that preached that they were false.

Finally, that those of the town, seeing that they were not enough peacefully to ponellos, decided to take the bailiff of the inn to another part.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=...Flanguage_tools

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Edited by motaman (08/03/03 11:57 AM)

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: thesporehaven.com anyone read spanish? [Re: motaman]
    #1775383 - 08/03/03 02:20 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

It IS Great, whatever the intention is intended to be...thatnks for the translation motaman.

Offlinedawn of a new day
un inglohablante

Loc: Earth
Re: thesporehaven.com anyone read spanish? [Re: motaman]
    #1776455 - 08/03/03 09:48 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Kind of off topic here, but I love how Spanish sounds when it is translated into English. The phrases they use and their way of putting together sentances is beautiful to me. Anyone ever read "For Whom the Bell Tolls" by Hemingway? They way he does this in the book is incredible.

--------------------
"Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?"
- Bill Hicks

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: thesporehaven.com anyone read spanish? [Re: dawn of a new day]
    #1776486 - 08/03/03 09:58 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

thats because spanish is a more complete and complex language i think.spanish is my native language and its still harder for me to read and write than english there are so many rules that the spanish language has.

Edited by mindcandy (08/03/03 10:01 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub