Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineHippieRuss
Male User Gallery

Loc: harvesting starlight...
What kind of Kink are you into?
    #17743160 - 02/04/13 11:10 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'll start (and add more once this thread becomes a pervert magnet).

I like group sex..
The more the merrier.

Love HippieRuss

--------------------
We are star stuff harvesting star light

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekoraks
Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: HippieRuss]
    #17743196 - 02/04/13 11:19 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Shiny stuff. Ropes. And more :wink:

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Ohio
Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: koraks]
    #17743219 - 02/04/13 11:23 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I like to have more than one girl in bed. That's always fun. I guess group sex would be o.k. But I'd prefer to be the only guy. In sex, I guess I'm pretty traditional, except I'll lick her butt depending on who. And just get freaky in general. Also, my ass is completely off limits. Unless its a tongue bath. Even then, I'm just wanting to fuck and get my dick sucked. Maybe one and then the other and then repeat.

OfflineHippieRuss
Male User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: joshisstoned]
    #17743229 - 02/04/13 11:25 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Don't be scared of other guys being in the same room Josh.  It doesn't mean your gay, or even bi.  You'll miss out on some really awesome times if you are.

Love Hippie Russ

--------------------

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

#17743240 - 02/04/13 11:27 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

HippieRuss said:
Don't be scared of other guys being in the same room Josh.  It doesn't mean your gay, or even bi.  You'll miss out on some really awesome times if you are.

Love Hippie Russ

:strokebeard:

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#17743244 - 02/04/13 11:28 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

No I've had group sex before. It wasn't an issue. But it was a close friend of mine and like his girlfriend and five of her friends. thoe other, it was me and three girls. I just don't see how more dicks means more fun? No gay about it. I have enough dick for all the girls, they can just fuck each other until I get to them. Ime anyway.

OfflineMurzelpfrumpft
pet donkey in a lucid dream

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: joshisstoned] * 1
    #17743262 - 02/04/13 11:32 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Anonymous #1

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Murzelpfrumpft] * 1
    #17743523 - 02/04/13 12:30 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I desperately want to get fisted but I'm too shy to ask so it's never going to happen. I want to get tied up but I feel like that's way too much to ask when I'd be the only one getting anything out of it. Maybe being very drunk is the solution? Sigh.

Other than that... biting is great, as are other forms of pain (giving or receiving).

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #17743573 - 02/04/13 12:38 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

joshisstoned said:
I have enough dick for all the girls, they can just fuck each other until I get to them. Ime anyway.

Shouldn't this be for them to decide? Maybe they have the taste for more than one guy at a time. :wink:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineHippieRuss
Male User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17743579 - 02/04/13 12:39 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I desperately want to get fisted but I'm too shy to ask so it's never going to happen. I want to get tied up but I feel like that's way too much to ask when I'd be the only one getting anything out of it. Maybe being very drunk is the solution to my problems? Sigh.

Other than that... biting is great, as are other forms of pain (giving or receiving).

I have to admit.. As a guy, I'm very turned on by women who explore objects (or fists) as a sexual means, however it's rare I would ever instigate it (Unless she says of course "I'll try anything").

I've fisted two girls in my life... One could have taken my whole arm she was so into it, the other I think bit off more than she could chew and kinda didn't like it.

I would suggest you try it yourself first.. At least find your opening threshold and know your limits with pain before engaging a partner. 

Drunkenness may lower your initial inhibitions towards it, but knowing yourself is always better in the end.

You could always come visit Hippie Russ:mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineMurzelpfrumpft

#17743647 - 02/04/13 12:53 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

HippieRuss said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:
I desperately want to get fisted but I'm too shy to ask so it's never going to happen. I want to get tied up but I feel like that's way too much to ask when I'd be the only one getting anything out of it. Maybe being very drunk is the solution to my problems? Sigh.

I have to admit.. As a guy, I'm very turned on by women who explore objects (or fists) as a sexual means, however it's rare I would ever instigate it (Unless she says of course "I'll try anything").

I've fisted two girls in my life... One could have taken my whole arm she was so into it, the other I think bit off more than she could chew and kinda didn't like it.

I would suggest you try it yourself first.. At least find your opening threshold and know your limits with pain before engaging a partner. 

Drunkenness may lower your initial inhibitions towards it, but knowing yourself is always better in the end.

You could always come visit Hippie Russ:mushroom2:

You probably should be aware of the fact that Anon#1 might not be female.

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#17743652 - 02/04/13 12:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Good point mush. At a boy Russ.

:pantytail:

Hope its a chick!

OfflineHippieRuss
Male User Gallery

#17743687 - 02/04/13 01:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

^Good point guys...

Okay, so far we like:

Group sex
Bondage
Fisting
Pain

--------------------

Edited by HippieRuss (02/04/13 01:06 PM)

Anonymous #2

#17744258 - 02/04/13 02:31 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I like to be bliiindfolded gagged and bounnd so im heelpless. The more you trust the person the more intense this can be.  I like to be given orders sometimes, I like knowing whatever perversions are on his mind. I like living out fantasies, roleplaying (maid etc).  Ive olways wanted a man to desssstroy some niiiic clothing im wearing in order to geeet to meee.
My ass likes to be spankkedd, and I love being bitten reeeal harrrd.  I like a surpriiiize in my ass sommmetimes. I love traditional sex a lotttt but thats not kink.
I like experrrimenting in trusting relationships, you nevvvver knowww :smile:

OfflineHippieRuss
Male User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17744283 - 02/04/13 02:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I like to be bliiindfolded gagged and bounnd so im heelpless. The more you trust the person the more intense this can be.  I like to be given orders sometimes, I like knowing whatever perversions are on his mind. I like living out fantasies, roleplaying (maid etc).  Ive olways wanted a man to desssstroy some niiiic clothing im wearing in order to geeet to meee.
My ass likes to be spankkedd, and I love being bitten reeeal harrrd.  I like a surpriiiize in my ass sommmetimes. I love traditional sex a lotttt but thats not kink.

Bliss :heart:

--------------------

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#17744318 - 02/04/13 02:41 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds cool. But in anon? Not really proud of your fantasies? Shit, that sounds legit. My girl likes to be held down and controlled. There's nothing wrong with anything discussed so far. Sex is natural. It's more powerful than the power of Jesus. As per Mia maxima culpa filmmaker and bill maher.

Anonymous #3

#17744419 - 02/04/13 02:57 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I like tieing 'em up.  Even more fun if they're down for some extended bondage, where I can wear myself out, leave 'em there, go eat a sandwich, watch some tv, take a bongrip, and then come back.

i guess it's  a bit of a sex slave fantasy now that I think about it.  never verbalized it before.  think i'll post this anon ;0)

Anonymous #2

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17746093 - 02/04/13 07:05 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Thats why i have to trusssst the person before letting them securrrre me. 
I want them to enjjjjjoy me as much assss they can, whilllle i cant stop themmm :smile:
....but not leave me there......to eat a ssssandwich.  Haha that would be a huuuge downerr!

Anonymous #3

#17746097 - 02/04/13 07:05 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I want them to enjjjjjoy me as much assss they can, whilllle i cant stop themmm :smile:
....but not leave me there......to eat a ssssandwich.  Haha that would be a huuuge downerr!

nono haha this only happened once and she was into it.  i would never be that selfish

edit: if you want the fully story.  our session wore her out, and her bindings weren't uncomfortable, so she just chose to lay there while i got some nutrition.  she told me to come back whenever i wanted and use her as i pleased.  it was hot, i didnt take long :laugh:  i was too excited to get back

Edited by Anonymous (02/04/13 07:06 PM)

InvisibleOsculateOfDemise
Female User Gallery

#17746129 - 02/04/13 07:13 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

My ex used to rip off my clothes, it was hot as hell...
And suprise anal is not as fun as you think....OW!!! Nothing ruins a moment when he slips out and into the wrong hole when you aren't ready.... I have been put to tears many atimes because of this.

Anonymous #4

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: OsculateOfDemise] * 1
    #17746150 - 02/04/13 07:17 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I would love it if a guy sucked his cum out of my ass after he shot it in there.

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Anonymous #2] * 2
    #17746200 - 02/04/13 07:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

The way you type reminds me of myspace.

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Anonymous #5

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: thoughts]
    #17746385 - 02/04/13 08:04 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Anal play. Idk why but when I was messing with my ex, jamming a finger or two up there while I was fingering her made her all squirmy and really got me going. And it was always unrealistically clean... :strokebeard:

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17746972 - 02/04/13 09:55 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

im into everything thats been posted so far!
except:
Quote:

Anonymous said:
I would love it if a guy sucked his cum out of my ass after he shot it in there.

also i love choking the girl im with :evil: and slapping, humiliating (calling her a fucking bitch, slut, whore, ect)

--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Female User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: psyconaught]
    #17747000 - 02/04/13 10:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

This guy I dated for a while was into biting. Two seperate occasions he bit my neck so hard the whole right side of my face and neck was numb for a bout a month before I regained feeling.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #17747034 - 02/04/13 10:09 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Groups, bondage, the usual.

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: koraks]
    #17747103 - 02/04/13 10:24 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koraks said:
Shiny stuff. Ropes. And more :wink:

mmm.. ropes are so great. a little shibari goes a long way with me. collars. degradation (verbal and physical abuse, but only mild-moderate). erotic asphyxiation. damn, now i'm a little horny.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

OfflineForgottenExistence
Nerdy Nerd Lover
 User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #17747620 - 02/05/13 12:50 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Restraints (like neck ties and vet wrap), being gagged with my panties, firm neck grabbing, hard bare bottom spankings. Clothed Male Naked Female (CMNF) stuff.

Anonymous #6

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: ForgottenExistence] * 1
    #17750656 - 02/05/13 04:31 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

1. Me being dominant with the gf. I pull her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth and treat her like a slut. She fights it but eventually submits to dicklove. I just watch her doing it and berate her. Then I drag her to a wall, shove her legs apart and roughly touch her up, hold her by her neck and tell her what Im gonna do to her and if she wont struggle she might enjoy it (she always struggles). Then its rough sex (in the end she is begging it in the ass, anal orgasm and then to the vag). All the time I treat her like an object to be used for my pleasure. I cum in her mouth and she sucks me dry. Sometimes when she's sucking I'll slap her in the face and tell her to use less teeth, then shove it in her throat and hold her until she chokes on it (pull out before she pukes). Then I'll tell her to spread her legs and bend over like a bitch and then fuck her etc.

2. We are both whores and suck another guy. Well, not really, there's a dildo and she's dominant, telling me to suck her. I want to please and start licking it while she watches and gets hot and bothered. In the end we both get on our knees and suck it together while kissing. I shove her head on the cock and caress her, she tells me to take it in my mouth and masturbates while I suck. In the end I penetrate her and make her suck a fake dick the same time Im slamming her cunt and get all hot about it. While she's sucking it I cum and its all hugs and hot cocoa afterwards.

Honestly if Im feeling like I can be dominant I will be but sometimes it gets onesided and she gets hot watching me suck it. She gets dominant like she wants and its all good fun.

InvisibleBallerium
Little Black Spot on the Sun
Female User Gallery

Loc: GA
Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #17750731 - 02/05/13 04:41 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

That is hot.

--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.

OfflineHippieRuss
Male User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Ballerium] * 1
    #17751080 - 02/05/13 05:43 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'll jump into this circle jerk for another turn...

I like women who like:

-Double penetration (It's fun when it's fun, even two dogs in one hole)

-Public nudity/sex (If I'm naked in public, I get the cops called, if a woman is naked in public, she's a goddess)

-Anal (Okay, this is pretty much a universal, but I'm attracted the confidence behind the woman who is open to it and likes it a lot)

-The word yes. (Would you like to___ "Yes") I just love hearing it.  Let's face it. We live in a shitty uptight world where people make decisions based on popularity and not personal preference.

I have even more kinkier shit, I'm just waiting to not the the community outcast..

Love Hippie Russ

--------------------

Anonymous #6

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Ballerium]
    #17751481 - 02/05/13 06:44 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
That is hot.

Thats what I discovered. Its so dirty and borderline torture - watching your beloved act like a whore, then doing it back to her. Then joining. She's going "let him cum in your mouth and swallow it" etc.

Of course it feels pretty dirty, idk what the attraction is.

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #17751656 - 02/05/13 07:14 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Role play FTW.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17751721 - 02/05/13 07:25 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
She fights it but eventually submits to dicklove

hold her by her neck and tell her what Im gonna do to her and if she wont struggle she might enjoy it (she always struggles).

:girlofdisapproval:

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (02/05/13 07:28 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Sheekle]
    #17751907 - 02/05/13 08:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Struggling is half the fun as long as there's a safeword.

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #17751944 - 02/05/13 08:05 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Its an enjoyable, purposeful struggle. I struggle and resist so that I get pinned down more forcefully and handled more roughly. :wink:

Kind of like a rape fantasy I suppose.

--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

#17752197 - 02/05/13 08:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Its an enjoyable, purposeful struggle. I struggle and resist so that I get pinned down more forcefully and handled more roughly. :wink:

Kind of like a rape fantasy I suppose.

i'll rape you all night long baby :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17752206 - 02/05/13 08:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

No, please, anything but that!

:wink:

--------------------

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

#17752220 - 02/05/13 08:52 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

you can resist all you want, it won't stop me
:smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17752252 - 02/05/13 08:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

:aweoverdose:

Yeah, definitely one of my kinky turn ons, although I'm sure it is tame compared to some. I also like to wear and have sex in lingerie but I don't think that really counts as kink. :lol:

--------------------

OfflineHippieRuss
Male User Gallery

#17752325 - 02/05/13 09:10 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
:aweoverdose:

Yeah, definitely one of my kinky turn ons, although I'm sure it is tame compared to some. I also like to wear and have sex in lingerie but I don't think that really counts as kink. :lol:

It does if you wear it while growing mushrooms...

--------------------

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

#17752330 - 02/05/13 09:10 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

well hit me up if you ever need that kink satisfied :grin: i don't think lingerie counts haha

--------------------

Female User Gallery

#17753335 - 02/05/13 11:42 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Going on cam and letting complete strangers watch us fuck.

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: OsculateOfDemise] * 1
    #17753755 - 02/06/13 01:14 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hook it up!

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Anonymous #7

#17754406 - 02/06/13 07:36 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I want to find a girl who will dress me up in sexy clothing with heels, complete with makeup and a wig and parade me out in public as her little slut. And introduce me to other women who will degrade me about how sexy and slutty I look, and what they would do to me given the chance, whatever that may be. Maybe a dash of anal play with strapon would be nice and kinky, in return we share the most invigorating orgasm ever.

I also wanna try public sex, like in a park or something:wink:

Anonymous #8

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #17754890 - 02/06/13 10:24 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

BDSM
Pinafore eroticism/forced fem. :datass:
Total gagging, mouth filled then taped
Asphyxiation (to the extent of bondage)
Drugs

Edited by Anonymous (02/06/13 10:35 AM)

OfflineHippieRuss
Male User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #17754912 - 02/06/13 10:30 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OsculateOfDemise said:

Was going to request a cam invite, but I think I'll request to be the male part of "us".

Love you long time - Hippie Russ

--------------------

OfflineMurzelpfrumpft

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: HippieRuss] * 2
    #17757150 - 02/06/13 05:04 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Nice input recently.

Yesterday my girlfriend (22) and me played rape. We've never done this before and it was completely spontaneous.

She was a little depressed when she arrived and I tried do calm her down. In the next few hours she misbehaved a bit and it started to annoy me. Pointed that out and it became kind of a fight, in the end we were pretty angry.
We went to sleep because she had to write a test today. When the lights were off she continously moved in an unrestful manner, sometimes making those mean angry sighs. I knew she couldn't sleep because of her "fast legs" (it's called restless-leg-syndrom, people have trouble sleepig because they feel the urge to move their feet; only 3 things help: Tramadol, benzos, or sex.
This would go all night restless without any of the three.
I offered her medication, she turned it down.

So I decided to grab her ass with one hand and one of her tits with the other. She started hitting me, I grabbed her arms to stop her, both cursing at each other.
Flipped her around and pressed her head into the pillow and told her that I was fed up with her shit.
I decided she needed a little punishment for being a little princess and so there was some biting and spanking, with her angrily squeaking and giving me names. When I pulled her hair a little she gave me a little moan and I started realizing this seems to turn her on, she even told me to pull her hair a bit. I noticed her resistance wasn't as furios as before but I still had to fixate her to keep her from hitting me.
Fortunately we use to sleep naked, so it was easy to find she was completely wet.

It was pretty awesome and rough, to be honest it was fun to shove it in all the way when she isn't physically ready for it because she gave me a little pained squeal for every deep thrust.
Somewhen she told me to grab her tighter and she came intense 3 times in 5 minutes, the last one at the same time with my orgasm.

5 minutes later we went back to cuddling and peacefully fell asleep.

So I guess I obviously have a new kink, and it's rape :laugh:

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #17757487 - 02/06/13 05:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i'm shy about my fetishes, which is saying a lot seeing that i'm pretty candid on here.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#17757626 - 02/06/13 06:15 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OsculateOfDemise said:

Quote:

iwasaClown said:
Hook it up!

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineHippieRuss
Male User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Sheekle]
    #17760316 - 02/07/13 07:28 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I want to go to burning man and draw a circle in the sand. 

I want the circle to be large enough to fit 1000 people in it.

I want everyone to fuck everyone within this circle.

I want to be the circle.

Love Hippie Russ

--------------------

OfflineBooBooKittyFuck
ME-OWW!!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Possum Holler
    #17760415 - 02/07/13 08:15 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'll make this easier than listing what I am into so I will just list what I'm NOT into.
I'm into everything BUT puke and CP.

--------------------
Spend your days doing nothing but foolishness and that is exactly what will be produced.
In the end, nothing is all you'll have and it will be only you at fault. Reap what you sow.

Sig by: Tmethyl

OfflineHippieRuss
Male User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: BooBooKittyFuck] * 1
    #17760457 - 02/07/13 08:33 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BooBooKittyFuck said:
I'll make this easier than listing what I am into so I will just list what I'm NOT into.
I'm into everything BUT puke and CP.

CP = Corporal Punishment?
CP = Cock Punching?
CP = Chicken Phucken?

Which one is it?

I can stay hard for the duration of 2 girls 1 cup, but only because I can't smell it.. LOL.

--------------------

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#17760467 - 02/07/13 08:36 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, definitely a big NO on kids and animals. super rough stuff doesn't appeal to me either.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

OfflineBooBooKittyFuck
ME-OWW!!
Female User Gallery

#17760677 - 02/07/13 09:24 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Ha sorry CP= Child Porn

--------------------
Spend your days doing nothing but foolishness and that is exactly what will be produced.
In the end, nothing is all you'll have and it will be only you at fault. Reap what you sow.

Offlinethecarnie
Stranger
    #17761202 - 02/07/13 11:10 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Murzelpfrumpft said:

Anonymous #9

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: thecarnie]
    #17761352 - 02/07/13 11:31 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

anal

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #17762369 - 02/07/13 02:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I like getting my dick sucked by another girl after I pull out from a girl. That's just nasty and soooooo hot.

OfflineMurzelpfrumpft

#17767463 - 02/08/13 12:56 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

joshisstoned said:
I like getting my dick sucked by another girl after I pull out from a girl. That's just nasty and soooooo hot.

That's definately high on my to-do list of life achievements

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#17767524 - 02/08/13 01:04 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

It is definitely wonderful. The trick is to not cum instantly. It's hard to do. but if you do, just wipe it off and put it back in. Oooohhlala!

OfflineKaleidoscoped Eyes
Siren of the Seas
Female User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: BooBooKittyFuck]
    #17767606 - 02/08/13 01:20 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BooBooKittyFuck said:
Ha sorry CP= Child Porn

:awewtf:

OfflineBooBooKittyFuck
ME-OWW!!
Female User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Kaleidoscoped Eyes]
    #17768480 - 02/08/13 04:10 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kaleidoscoped Eyes said:
Quote:

BooBooKittyFuck said:
Ha sorry CP= Child Porn

OMFG nooo read my earlier posts! I said the only things I'm NOT into is puke and CP to which someone asked what I meant by "CP" So I answered ugh :crazy:

--------------------

OfflineKaleidoscoped Eyes
Siren of the Seas
Female User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: BooBooKittyFuck] * 1
    #17769511 - 02/08/13 07:49 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Ohh ok. :lol:

OfflineBooBooKittyFuck
ME-OWW!!
Female User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Kaleidoscoped Eyes]
    #17771434 - 02/09/13 06:36 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Yea after you said that I was like oh fuuuuuuck why didn't I quote the question and THEN answer haha  :facepalm3:

--------------------

Offlinethecarnie
Stranger
Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: Kaleidoscoped Eyes] * 1
    #17772671 - 02/09/13 12:57 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kaleidoscoped Eyes said:
Quote:

BooBooKittyFuck said:
Ha sorry CP= Child Porn

This had me rolling for a while.

OfflineForgottenExistence
Nerdy Nerd Lover
 User Gallery

Re: What kind of Kink are you into? [Re: thecarnie]
    #17773289 - 02/09/13 03:34 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I like MFM threesomes too.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order