Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefailure
i <3 AMT
Loc: MA, USA
worst "caught" stories
    #1772380 - 08/02/03 10:12 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Everytime i think about tripping i remember the time i was "caught" by my parents:

It was the august before my freshman year of college and I wanted to get one last big trip in before departing for the dorms. 250mg of AMT was on the menu that night. I was alone in my parents house and spent most of the night on the phone, somewhat in control of my trip. To set the scene, i was laying in my bed the following morning still tripping balls. in the summertime my door expands due to the heat and in turn sticks in the corner and is very difficult to open. around 730am i hear banging on my door and watch as someone on the outside tries to force it open. i watch the door swell into the room as if made of rubber and listen to it slam as the corner is stuck and refusing to budge. a million and one thoughts raced through my head at that point. who is it? what do they want? is it cops? firemen? was i screaming? why is it doing that? what was i doing to attract attention? do i really have as much control as i think? whats going on!? ARGGGGG, etc. eventually, they get the door open and in barge both my parents with concerned looks on their faces.

them: whats wrong? are you ok?
me: (wide eyed, sweating, and confused) yeah, i just cant sleep, i guess its the ephedrine pills ive been taking
them: ok we just heard you rolling around a lot in here
me: sorry

they left and i let out a huge sigh of relief. it was obvious that i was very intoxicated and later on that morning, obviously still awake, i passed my parents room on a trip to the bathroom and my mom began a 20 questions session basically trying to find out if and how fucked up i really was. i continued to blame my edginess on ephedrine and it seemed to play off. who knows. i honestly dont think my parents are that stupid, especially considering their past =)

although i didnt get in trouble, it was still an event that made my heart race like no other.

im curious about other people's confrontations with getting 'caught' tripping. i'm sure there's some really good ones out there!

--------------------
what letters are you going to eat tonight?

Edited by failure (08/02/03 11:57 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

Re: worst "caught" story [Re: failure]
    #1772483 - 08/02/03 11:12 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Did they even bother to knock and try to talk through the door ?

Offlinefailure
i <3 AMT
Loc: MA, USA
Re: worst "caught" story [Re: Crass]
    #1772487 - 08/02/03 11:13 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

to be honest i have no idea. probably not. who knows. i have no idea what exactly *I* was doing, lol.

--------------------
what letters are you going to eat tonight?

Offlinestinkynuts138
journeyman

Re: worst "caught" story [Re: failure]
    #1772539 - 08/02/03 12:05 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

when i lived with my mom, step dad, little sister, big sister sister, brother in law, and nephew, we all smoked weed, except my nephew and little sister. so i never had the worry of getting cought.
i miss those days. a big family social smoke in the bastement about 4 times a day. that was the shit

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Re: worst "caught" story [Re: stinkynuts138]
    #1772551 - 08/02/03 12:13 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

i would never smoke with my family...that just seems fucked up to me, the only kids ive seen who smoke with there parents and shit are fucking dirtbag criminals. parents need to set an example and im glad mine dont approve of smoking, no matter how much easier it would make my life.

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: worst "caught" story [Re: DellComputers] * 1
    #1772587 - 08/02/03 12:35 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

gee you seem a nice open-minded kinda guy

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
Re: worst "caught" story [Re: mr crisper]
    #1772693 - 08/02/03 01:54 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I remember when I was about 16 or 17, some friends of mine and I were tripping off some real good microdots. We went to my friend "T"'s house and smoked some weed. We were waiting on some dude to page us so we could get some more acid. Finally, the dude called. We left my friends house to go meet this guy.

Since we were going to be spending the night at my friend "T"'s house, I left my backpack with my bong and a bag of herb in his room. BIG MISTAKE!!!

Well, the acid deal took a long time and a lot of hassle. We had to go way accross town so this guy could meet somebody and we had to wait in the car forever. We finally scored and headed back to my friend "T"'s house.

When we got there, some other friends of ours were waiting for us on the sidewalk. As it turns out, one of these guys (we'll call him "J") had been in my friend's house earlier while we were gone to pick up some CDs he had left there or something.

This guy "J" then proceeded to tell me that my dad and "T"'s mom were up in his room: she had been searching through "T"'s stuff and found my backpack with my bong and Herb and had then proceeded to call my father. Both "T"'s mom and my dad were in the house, waiting for us.

So me and my friends had to go in there, TRIPPING BALLS (we had just eaten more acid) and confront the parents. Then "T" and his mom got in a huge fight and "T" made her apologize to me for ratting me out.

Then I had to ride home with my dad while he gave me a big lecture and I was trippin hard.

damn that sucked.

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
Re: worst "caught" story [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1772776 - 08/02/03 02:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

That's rough - both of the stories with the parents involved. That reminds me of this time freshman year in college (this time not with me directly involved or in trouble) but my friend.

Mushrooms seem to be the best for me when taken alone or in a generally healthy state. I was a worried that my friend wanted to add shrooms to the mix of the large volume of malt liquor and weed. In the past , just alcohol and weed occasionally have sent me into a "spin" where I worry I might slip into a coma or even die. Mostly, that only comes after abusing these substances for several days or just taking too much in a short time. My friend had drank his beer pretty fast, then we smoked (luckily I didn't drink 'cause we were psyched we good shrooms coming). We had warned him to chill out and maybe think about saving his 1/8 of shrooms for the next day. He didn't wanna hear it.

Sometimes I guess people feel in a "superman" state right after they ingest drugs like alcohol and weed (before it spreads all over your body, hits your liver and, in the case of malt liquor, probably makes your stomach feel like crap without food in it). Anyway, he was riding with all 3 drugs and it only took a half hour before he was like (uhhh, I'm dying). We did our best to calm him down, put in his favorite music and told him he's not dying & will be fine if he just relaxes and takes some deep breaths. Somewhere in the next hour of trying to chill him out it dawned on us that this dude probably needs his damn stomach pumped.

Oh, I forgot to mention he smokes a lot of cigarettes so he's up to four chemical substances at this point. Some people might not think this would matter but I think now that his liver wasn't in the best condition to filter all this. One of the girls there called for the emergency medical people to come. At Brown's campus it's cool usually to call the EMT because two things: 1) They know people are partying on weekends with drug use and expect problems 2) They don't really get in your ass about where you got the drugs (occasionally they do) - but maybe they just don't wanna have the negative publicity about someone overdosing or selling drugs on campus - so they just get the person to the hospital and tell everyone to go home.

He was fine and I think had to attend a drug education class or see a counselor or something. I can see how the experiences with getting caught by your parents can be totally crazy though. I used to get caught all the time when I was stoned by my parent or cops, but not on a psychedelic that get's your mind blown open and sometimes can leave you feeling vulnerable to other's energy or can amplify your own fears.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: worst "caught" story [Re: spacedragon]
    #1772814 - 08/02/03 02:55 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, yeah, that's got to seriously suck to get caught while tripping. One time I came home and my mom was like "your eyes are so dialated" I told her that it's dark and my eyes are always like that.

This once happened to one of my friends, not sure what he was on, I think it was dxm. He went back to another friend's house (they both were fucked on dxm) and his mom opened the dorr and was like "are you ok?" My friend said something like "well, when I open my eyes it's all dark." Then he paused and spaceily said: "when I close my eyes... I can see... everything." The look on that mom's face must have been priceless.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: worst "caught" story [Re: gdman]
    #1772858 - 08/02/03 03:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Aww shit the first time I got high I got caught. I musta been 8 or 9 and I rode my bike down the road to a buddys house(like 12 or 13). We throw in and get a pizza and are playing bb bushes(where you hit eachother when you say a word that starts with b.). So my buddy pulls out a homemade coke bottle pipe and a dime. He packs like 3 bowls and we all smoke it behind his house. Now its all late and shit and I thought my ma was in bed so I ride my bike home. Im high as hell, I mean im Stoned. I come in and shes all like "whats the matter with your eyes"?? Im like "Oh shit my eyes? I dunno, whats the matter with them?" She then started hitting me with a broom and shit and im like "Man stop I dunno whats the matter with my eyes?!?!" Damn this thread brought up some old ass memorys

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Re: worst "caught" story [Re: resin]
    #1772886 - 08/02/03 03:25 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I remember one night when we were at my buddy T's house on Morning Glory all just chilling in his room, bean bag chairs spread out for 4 of us, the liquid light projector and a King Crimson album on, his mom came home and we didn't think she'd open the door, she opens the door, it reaks like weed. I'm laying on the ground with my eyes closed feeling like I'm floating with the clouds, a buddy of mine is tripping badly on the projector, another friend of mine has his ear against the speaker and the other one is cuddled up into a tiny ball.

She just closed the door after about 10 seconds, we all broke out laughing lol.

Offlinedpc2424
headfull

Loc: inching towards the light
    #1772900 - 08/02/03 03:30 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

2 stories...
one of my first times tripping i got a call from my dad telling me to come home right away. i get there and my mom is crying and my dad tells me my grandfather died. i was in complete shock...the bricks on the fireplace were shooting across the room as the words came out of dads mouth. he mentioneed that my pupils looked really dilated but i blamed it on the bad news...

lost my wallet in the hallway of my apartment complex and lo and behold a kind old lady picks it up and looks at the ID. unfortunatly there was 100 mg of DPT chilling in the pocket...she gave it to my mom who lived in the room over and when i came home that night she flipped. she thought it was coke. i told her that since i am not a fan of cocaine and didnt want her to think i was blowing coke, that it was DPT. i went online and showed her it was legal...she didnt give it back to me unfortunatly

--------------------
"What is needed today is a fundamental reexperience of the oneness of all living things, a comprehensive reality consciousness that ever more infrequently develops spontaneously, the more the primordial flora and fauna of our mother earth must yield to a dead technological environment."

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#1773351 - 08/02/03 06:00 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gdman420 said:
his mom opened the dorr and was like "are you ok?" My friend said something like "well, when I open my eyes it's all dark." Then he paused and spaceily said: "when I close my eyes... I can see... everything." The look on that mom's face must have been priceless.

haha, probably was...when i was a freshman i was on DXM for my first time and i was all fucked up came home (me and my friends saw a movie) and my mom just asks how was the movie and before i gave her a description i said the word "the" atleast 20 times in a row, i dont know why she wasn't suspicious. cause normally she would be in my face right away but i got off without anyother questions. I couldnt even remember what movie i saw when i got home. I had to think for like a minute what movie i saw and what it was about, but i completely forgot what it was about so i made all this bullshit up.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Offlinestinkynuts138
journeyman

Re: worst "caught" story [Re: DellComputers]
    #1773712 - 08/02/03 09:03 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

ok, well im not a criminal at all. im perfectly fine, so is my family. whats the difference if it was a cook out and we were drinking? it's a social drug. we all used it and had a really REALLY good time. it was peacfull. (not to sound corny) but native americans did the same thing in the past. they all sat around and smoked a pipe. big fuckin deal. if you dont want to do it with your fam, thats fine.

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Re: worst "caught" story [Re: stinkynuts138]
    #1773803 - 08/02/03 09:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

stinkynuts138 said:
if you dont want to do it with your fam, thats fine.

thats all i was really saying,didnt mean to piss you off.

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Offlinepsilo
Daytime Tripper

Loc: Germany
    #1774697 - 08/03/03 03:18 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

One time i had a really bad trip on shrooms. I was sitting in a friends house with some buddies. I think five or six people or so, two of us where tripping but the others were experienced psychonauts too. So after the trip started to become harder, the others were a bit disturbing to me, so i went into another room to be for my own.

The others were worried about me, occasionally coming to my room, asking if everything was ok, all that stuff. I said yes and so they did not care anymore.

Then, from one second to the other, all of my buddies were sitting around me, talking, laughing, so on, you know what i mean. They were quite drunken and they just did not realize the situation that i wanted to be for my own that time.

Booom, that was too much for me. I said something like: "I will come down now, it is enough, give me the bowl, i will smoke some bud to come down and then i will go home. Bye".

That's what i have done, and that was the big problem. On my way home the trip was getting really hard, i was so tripped out that i was going in the middle of the street on the white line between the two side lanes. That was the only way to find the way back home. At least that was what i thought that moment. BTW it was a street in a small village, not much traffic there so i wasn't in danger.

Then it happened, a voice out of the dark behind me. "Hey guy. You are walking in the middle of the street." There was a mid-aged couple that obeyed me struggling my way home. All i said was: "Oh, i did not recognized that. Thank you." They continued to obey me until i bend off the next street, but they said nothing more.

I tell you, it still was quite a long way home, about one hour or so, and i was paranoid as hell that the couple called an ambulance which would take me to the hospital.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: worst "caught" story [Re: psilo]
    #1775170 - 08/03/03 12:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I got caught with weed once, which is pretty hard to do in Holland. I was 13 or something and it was my first time. We bought some weed from a dealer in school (I didn't even know we had dealers, he was the only one though). We smoked it in our schoolbreak, or just after school.
Anyway, one of the guys who I had smoked with, tells his sister about it. She didn't really like the idea of 13 year olds smoking. So she chats with her school-mentor (don't know what you call these guys) about it. Then that bitch mentor violates her trust and tells the principal. While we were in class we all got called to the principals office. He got pretty mad and we had to tell our parents before the school phoned them.
I was really scared to tell my mom, but she was pretty cool about it. She asked if I liked it :smile:
My friends' parents weren't so cool but we all got of pretty mild. Except the dealer, he got kicked outta school, because it was the second time he got caught.

Great stories btw..

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offlineirolltrss
rollerblader,ethnobotanist
Re: worst "caught" story [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1775394 - 08/03/03 02:25 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

one time i was at my freinds house and we were smokin erb. any way my frinds dad burst in through the door with my freinds weed plant in his hand . he is holding in by the leaves! his dad snaps the stem in half and my freind runs up and soccks him in the face 2 times and the dad leaves . it was funny shit. and heres the trip that sucked.

last weeek i took some mescalin and had to go to summer school for my math class .any way i was trippin through the whole 3 hour class and we had a huge test on chapters 5,6,7 it sucked i couldnt concentrate or anything.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: worst "caught" story [Re: irolltrss]
    #1775477 - 08/03/03 03:06 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

first time smoking, 9th grade, my friend drove my car around the block (before he had his permit) and my dad (coinscidentally?) was in the area, and spotted us. He pulled us over and I had to talk to him sooo baked. it was hilarious. if he knew he didn't say anything. I was grounded from driving for 2 months though.

--------------------

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
    #1775981 - 08/03/03 06:06 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DellComputers said:
i would never smoke with my family...that just seems fucked up to me, the only kids ive seen who smoke with there parents and shit are fucking dirtbag criminals. parents need to set an example and im glad mine dont approve of smoking, no matter how much easier it would make my life.

Im all about being polite, but DellComputers, that comment on this post was the most ignorant thing i have ever heard, get a clue man. I have good friends with awesome parents who enjoy relaxing with their son or daughter once and a while and smoking some cannabis, and they are not dirtbag criminals. That comment sounds like it came straight from your anus. Its only a problem when abused, just as like with many other substances.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience