Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
THe pain..the pain.. * 1
    #1769422 - 08/01/03 01:02 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

My life is in shambles.. I hurt Spiffy and lost her. I lost my job. The place I live sucks. I'm about to lose my license, I'm thousands of dollars in debt and I have hardly any money. I can't think straight, and all I can think about is making it over. There's no joy in my life anymore, but I don't want to be selfish.. I want to be kind and loving but there's no one I am close with anymore. I fucked it all up.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: THe pain..the pain.. [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #1769549 - 08/01/03 01:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

man i can't believe im hearing this from you, the person who tought me to always keep faith in creation and who helped me out of so many crisis without even knowing it... i just tried to call you, man... wrong number, it got newly assigned... i dont know what i could possibly say to help you, but you have to hang in there...

--------------------

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#1769657 - 08/01/03 01:56 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"When i get to the bottom, i go back to the top of the slide"

not much else i can offer besides sympathy..
i hope it all gets better, but try not to give up. it's your choice, but you're a warrior, aren't you?

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1769659 - 08/01/03 01:56 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It'll all pass, life is generally shitty to us all. You're an intelligent man, so you know the score. Just keep cool and weather the storm.

Let us know how you're doing. :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1769671 - 08/01/03 01:58 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Shroomism...Obviously you are going through a tough time right now, believe me, I've been there more times than I care to count...but it's ALWAYS temporary, things ALWAYS get better...count on it. You just need to put things in context. Does it hurt?..you bet. Is it the end of the world?..not even close.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: THe pain..the pain.. [Re: ] * 1
    #1769698 - 08/01/03 02:03 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I feel ineffective on this plane, like my services could be better rendered elsewhere. It's been a pretty good run thus far, but I am a spiritual warrior. Thus seppuku seems like a choice. I am weighing my options.

--------------------

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#1769723 - 08/01/03 02:09 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yes, thats always an option..
but what if you're misled? The longer you stare into the abyss, the longer it stares into you.. You could take your chances, but who is judging that your services are ineffective? Perhaps they feel so, but I assure you that they can only feel so on this plane

When you're needed elsewhere, I'm sure you'll be met by the proper messenger. Until then, you're services, however underestimated, are in full demand

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1769772 - 08/01/03 02:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Thus seppuku seems like a choice. I am weighing my options.

Wrong...Suicide is never a choice, no matter what language you decide to put it in. It is the cowards way out...

Sometimes you need to just get 'mad' at life, suck it up and say..."fuck you..I aint goin' out like that."
This would be one of those times...

--------------------

Edited by Rono (08/01/03 02:27 PM)

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #1769818 - 08/01/03 02:31 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hang in there dude, Suicide is a cowardly shitty thing to do. It's real easy for you, but what about your loved ones? Think about how your friends and family will feal. You'll leave them hurting much longer and more than any temporary pain you have now.

What the fuck man! don't do it. Everybody here at the Shroomery loves you. I know it hurts but just give it some time. It will all blow over in time. You'll feel better.
Rember; Without humps there wouldn't be no gettin over

--------------------

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #1769884 - 08/01/03 02:47 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Bad shroomism!!!!! All I think about is suicide, especially when I have too much time on my hands. But I absolutely know in the back of my mind its not possible. My mom would crumble like a house of cards without me (especially since my biological dad died). I have siblings. I have spores to spread. I have people to talk out of suicide. I have to infiltrate the war on drugs and take it apart from the inside. I know the urge is unbelievable, but you have to know somewhere in your mind that you cant kill yourself. Just thinking about it is torturing yourself. The maker will take you when he sees fit and not a second earlier.

Invisible0toxic0
Stranger
Re: THe pain..the pain.. *DELETED* [Re: HarveyWalbanger] * 1
    #1769940 - 08/01/03 02:58 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by 0toxic0

Reason for deletion: No Reason.

Invisibleadrug

Re: THe pain..the pain.. [Re: 0toxic0] * 1
    #1770095 - 08/01/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hang in there, man. The good part about being at the bottom is that there's nowhere to go but up.

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1770352 - 08/01/03 04:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by Xibalba (09/30/05 12:24 AM)

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: THe pain..the pain.. [Re: Xibalba] * 1
    #1770437 - 08/01/03 04:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Well Said...

--------------------

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: THe pain..the pain.. [Re: Rono] * 1
    #1770706 - 08/01/03 06:13 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Shroomism...

If you really feel that is an option, then wait a while, until you no longer feel that way. Give it a while. Would you want to make that choice after only a short while of deliberation, and that after many negative things happenned to you?

Like Morrowind said, if you would serve better elsewhere there would be a message, and somehow I don't think it would come in the guise of a suicide after a string of negative life events.

Besides, you're doing a pretty important service here on these boards at least. To me you are, and to others, moreso than me. Last I saw, fireworks_god was going away for a while, but I saw you two talking about many things on this board, and I saw him [and others] speak highly of you many times. Would you leave him, us hanging like that? Don't forget us, please. Don't forget your band. Call one of the other members?

I also echo everything that Xibalba said two posts above this one.

Today I was walking down the sidewalk to work. As usual my mind was wandering. In popped "As above, so below, as within, so without!" I thought "that's from a shroomery poster's quote," althought I didn't remember whose. It's your quote, from your sig. For whatever that's worth. Also, for what it's worth, look at my sig. This is specifically what it is talking about. If things like that ruled our lives and determined who we are and all that, I'd be joining you. But I do not believe that this is the case.

Strength and Peace to you my Brother. And although I have never personally spoken with you, that is how I think of you.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Edited by neutralizer (08/01/03 06:28 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1771144 - 08/01/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"there's no joy in my life anymore"

It doesn't sound like you're LOOKING for joy, which can certainly cause things to appear joyless... :wink:

teehee woohoo there's joy all around; you should know this more than many around here dude..

Life may be spanking you around right now man, but hey spank it back! Breathe.. you're still here Shroomism, and we wouldn't have it any other way, unless we were all going with you ;P

I think time is going to help you out, but not all by itself. You have to allow yourself a chance to get things back "up" or even rebuild a whole new system of being. I used to think about suicide a lot (still do occasionally) but man what a fucking cop-out that would be, honestly.... If you remove yourself, the rest of us sufferers will have to carry on without you :wink: we're all in this together heh the more depressed people who stay alive, IMO, the better :laugh:

Give yourself some love, give yourself something to DO, and give yourself some time, and I think we'll be hearing jokes from you again soon :smile:

Please don't leave us - I don't like begging like that, but you're too cool to be dancing with suicide, just like I am :P

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #1771333 - 08/01/03 09:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I hurt Spiffy and lost her.

don't sit around and get mad or cry about it. go do whatever it takes to get her back if that is what you want. i would suggest you go all out being really nice to her and i don't mean just until you get her back. if getting her back is not an option, wait for someone else to come along.

Quote:

I lost my job.

so find another. i quit mine. most jobs suck and they are a dime a dozen. take a short vacation; have a few days of fun. then, find another job and go back to work.

Quote:

The place I live sucks.

you're not going to live in that place forever. move when the time is right.

Quote:

I'm about to lose my license

i've lost mine before. yes, it sucks, but it is only temporary. you'll find that saving money on gas is nice.

Quote:

I'm thousands of dollars in debt and I have hardly any money.

i was $6000+ in debt earlier this year. i am now almost debt free. you can do the same.

Quote:

I can't think straight, and all I can think about is making it over. There's no joy in my life anymore, but I don't want to be selfish.

this will pass.

Quote:

I want to be kind and loving but there's no one I am close with anymore.

there are millions of people outside your door. go meet them and be kind and loving. you will not find any kindness or love in a coffin.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: THe pain..the pain.. [Re: Strumpling] * 1
    #1771385 - 08/01/03 10:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Suicide is forever. Living isn't. You can always choose the former later, but never the latter again.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: THe pain..the pain.. [Re: Sev] * 1
    #1771397 - 08/01/03 10:15 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It is a test shroomism,
avoid being re-incarnated on this shitty plain that we stand on,
let it end itself, please dont induce it I dont know you in person but that would make me sad.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: THe pain..the pain.. [Re: eric_the_red] * 1
    #1771407 - 08/01/03 10:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Thank you all for your wisdom.. I am not going to do anything rash. I thought about it and my mission isn't over here yet. If I left now I'd be a big fucken pussy and piss off a lot of people. I've just been so sick of the neverending bullshit you know. However, a major life change is in order, so I have decided to dedicate myself 110% to music and my band. Fuck everything else, we need to go on tour.

Peace to you all.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order