Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecracker_smacker
Mushroom MasterMind

Loc: TX, US
hallucinations... do they sumtimes try to send a message?
    #1767976 - 08/01/03 02:22 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hey, i was tripping on mush today, and the whole time this wierd lady connected to all these chords was trying to tell me life has more than what we see, and that the key is hidden within. i saw all this shit that i really couldn't explain, it was just an eye opener. it was like trying to tell me that life is more than what we think it is. and its like this hallucination was trying to show me the truth but i just could not see it. has this or sumthin like this ever happened to any of u? if so, what did it try to explain? and do u think there really is sumthin we all don't know?????

--------------------
live life the way it was meant to be lived

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: hallucinations... do they sumtimes try to send a message? [Re: cracker_smacker]
    #1768084 - 08/01/03 03:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

almost every time I trip I get a feeling during part of it like "this is IT!"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: hallucinations... do they sumtimes try to send a message? [Re: cracker_smacker]
    #1768795 - 08/01/03 11:22 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i personally feel your visuals do mean something, but what they mean, means something specific to you. its how you interpret them that matters. its not gonna matter the same way to somebody else.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: hallucinations... do they sumtimes try to send a message? [Re: entiformatie]
    #1769513 - 08/01/03 03:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

entiformatie is absolutely correct. Don't forget, though, that we are spawned of these cosmos, and are as such deeply intertwined with them. In many, many ways, we are but a microcosom of our own universe. What we learn about ourselves and our own nature is a simultaneous understanding of our macroscopic world. In this respect, it works both ways.

I find cracker_smacker's post really inspiring. Here's my advice:

The moment we try to grasp what we feel infront of our spirit on these drugs, the more we attempt to possess it, we make it impossible for us to do so. It is the ego which undertakes that effort, and ego is something very disfavoured by whatever introcosmic or extrocosmic entity is attempting to impart it's wisdom to us.

The air around us can be thought of as a swirling continuum. When we move our rigid, mechanical (ego-like) monkey limbs through it, the air moves around us, currents and eddies flow just as they can be observed while you paddle a canoe. When there is an object floating in the air, like a feather or light piece of lint, and we try to grasp it, we push it away with our own efforts. The same is true in swimming pools and bath tubs. Try to grasp a piece of sock lint in the bath! No dice.

And so what is needed, and I claim not to have any success with this, is a profound humility and sense of self-respecting smallness. Before these wisdoms can find their way to our hearts, we must place ourselves beneath them.

As McKenna put it, "Eat 5 dried grams of magic mushrooms, and roll a couple bombers. When things really start to get weird, mutter meekly: 'Show me.'".

Try it! You'll see what I mean. He says the same about Ayahuasca.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: hallucinations... do they sumtimes try to send a message [Re: Ped]
    #1776650 - 08/03/03 10:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ped is the man

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience