Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
The eternally wise Pope speaks again...
    #1765541 - 07/31/03 09:19 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The Vatican has launched a global campaign against same-sex marriages, branding them "deviant" and immoral.

The Holy See urged Catholic politicians and lawmakers across the world not to pass legislation giving the go-ahead for gays and lesbians to marry.

A document approved by Pope John Paul said: "Marriage exists solely between a man and a woman...Marriage is holy, while homosexual acts go against the natural moral law.

"Legal recognition of homosexual unions or placing them on the same level as marriage would mean not only the approval of deviant behaviour...but would also obscure basic values which belong to the common inheritance of humanity."

'Homophobic crusade'

The statement was contained in a 12-page document by the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.

It was immediately slammed by gay rights groups.

"This is just the latest move in their homophobic crusade," said Franco Grillini, an Italian lawmaker and honorary chairman of Arcigay, the country's largest gay rights group.

"The new statement by the Vatican on same-sex partnerships is a sad document of close-minded fanaticism," said Volker Beck, parliamentary manager of Germany's Greens, junior coalition partner in the centre-left government.

It is the second time this year the Vatican has instructed Catholic lawmakers to vote against bills legalising gay marriage.

Liberalisation

In March, the Vatican released a new glossary of sexual terms which said homosexuals were not normal and countries which allowed gay marriages were inhabited by people with "profoundly disordered minds".

The attack comes amid a general liberalisation of attitudes towards gays and lesbians in America and Europe.

Canada has legalised same-sex marriages while the US Supreme Court last month overturned a law prohibiting gay sex.

US President George Bush said on Wednesday he was opposed to same-sex marriages but not homosexuality per se.

From MSN.co.uk

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: The eternally wise Pope speaks again... [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1765564 - 07/31/03 09:32 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Church's = Fraude's

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: The eternally wise Pope speaks again... [Re: Fliquid]
    #1765683 - 07/31/03 10:30 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The other night I was visiting some of my old punk-rocker buddies that I see rarely anymore because our lives have taken different turns. Anyways, they decided to mate some rats in this huge terrarium. It was full of female rats, until we dumped a bunch of big fat male rats in there. At first, the male rats were humping the girl rats (the blow a load in .5 seconds) but then they started humping eachother. Is nature immoral? Monkies show "gay" love. Is it really so unnatural? To delusional relgious fanatics that have been told how to think it is unnatural. Some others become extremely homophobic, which is the first sign of being gay. Life is one big paradox.

--------------------

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: The eternally wise Pope speaks again... [Re: LikwidDrawp]
    #1765851 - 07/31/03 11:40 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, homo's are all over nature (see propagandi cover art).

sweet sweet canada is going to get all of the rich liberal gay people who smoke pot to move to vancouver.... then we'll be lift with a bunch of stupid homophobes who don't smoke weed but are still all gay.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1765886 - 07/31/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE THIS RELIGION HAS BECOME.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (07/31/03 11:49 AM)

OfflineAislingGheal
A wave on the ocean
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Northern Ohio
    #1765980 - 07/31/03 12:26 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The Catholic Church seems bent on destroying itself. The current incarnation of the Holy Mother Church comes across as soft on pedophilia within it's ranks and compassionless towards homosexuals, do they really think this is Christ like? Even my father, a lifelong Catholic who still prays the rosary every morning, has been very critical of the Church as of late.

--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: The eternally wise Pope speaks again... [Re: AislingGheal]
    #1766012 - 07/31/03 12:43 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It's incredibly sick how some people think they have the right to make judgments on others. How holy can a person be if they are putting themselves in the position of casting their views of morality on others. How is homosexuality immoral?

Oh, and marriage must certainly a sacred institution if half of them end up in divorce.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: The eternally wise Pope speaks again... [Re: Twirling]
    #1766116 - 07/31/03 01:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

strumpling: WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE THIS RELIGION HAS BECOME.

really? catholicism seems to be in a much better state than it was circa 1500 c.e.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
    #1766330 - 07/31/03 02:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

All good points on this thread.

Quote:

LikwidDrawp said:At first, the male rats were humping the girl rats (the blow a load in .5 seconds) but then they started humping eachother.  Is nature immoral?  Monkies show "gay" love.  Is it really so unnatural?

Yes, chimpanzees exhibit homosexual behaviour.  Females engage in genital-genital rubbing [called "gigi" for short], and males engage in penile fencing [use your imagination].

Quote:

AislingGheal said:The current incarnation of the Holy Mother Church comes across as soft on pedophilia within it's ranks and compassionless towards homosexuals, do they really think this is Christ like?

Apparently to the church, maliciously molesting children who aren't able to defend themselves is preferable to two adult mentally healthy women getting it on.  Although of course, while it was the violated children who revealed the fact they'd been molested, something tells me that the gay priests aren't going to be very forthcoming about taking it up the ass between sundays - SO WHO KNOWS, YOUR PRIEST COULD BE GAY!  Planted in the clergy by satan himself, no doubt.  Heh, for all we know, the pope could be gay :cool:

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

Re: The eternally wise Pope speaks again... [Re: neutralizer]
    #1766468 - 07/31/03 03:03 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Are priests really gay though? I think thats a pretty easy answer. Does the average gay may molest little boys>? no.

priests molest children because they have been intensely sexually repressed for their whole lives, which has resulted in severe mental damage and a very very demented understanding of sexuality.

--------------------

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#1766500 - 07/31/03 03:09 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

neutralizer said:
... two adult mentally healthy women getting it on.

I will always be in favor of this...  :laugh:

Seriously though, I hope we look back at this period in time the same way we look back at the segregation of schools. 

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Offlineneutralizer
Re: The eternally wise Pope speaks again... [Re: Twirling]
    #1766559 - 07/31/03 03:24 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Twirling said:
Seriously though, I hope we look back at this period in time the same way we look back at the segregation of schools. 

That's how lots of us look at it already.  Just got to wait for the less evolved people to catch up :cool:

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #1766807 - 07/31/03 04:35 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Just got to wait for the less evolved people to catch up

haha i hear that.
"when you kids are done bickering maybe we can sit down and have a real conversation"

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: The eternally wise Pope speaks again... [Re: Malachi]
    #1766842 - 07/31/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Malachi said:
sweet canada is going to get all of the rich liberal gay people who smoke pot to move to vancouver.... then we'll be lift with a bunch of stupid homophobes who don't smoke weed but are still all gay.

Aww fuck...why come here?...nothing to see here....the praries are much nicer...very interesting...move along y'all...

Actually i have nothing against same sex marriges...im actually for them, i mean who is anyone to tell others how to live?

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: The eternally wise Pope speaks again... [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1767347 - 07/31/03 08:06 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

a

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by matt (08/31/07 06:15 PM)

OfflineAislingGheal
A wave on the ocean
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Northern Ohio
Re: The eternally wise Pope speaks again... [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1767457 - 07/31/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"priests molest children because they have been intensely sexually repressed for their whole lives, which has resulted in severe mental damage and a very very demented understanding of sexuality."

I don't agree with this at all. If that was the case you would find many more instances of priests raping adult females (or males). These priests are not just sexually repressed and they are not gay, they are pedophiles and criminals. Rather than rape a child why not just leave the priesthood? They don't leave because their position in the church allows them a private hunting ground, the church has been aware of this but has dealt with the problem historically by sending the offending priest to another dioceses rather than turning them over to local authorities for prosecution. It has been a child molester's dream come true and the church should be more concerned with that, there's no excuse for the priests OR the church.

--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1767852 - 07/31/03 11:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

so you believe pedophiles become priests? not vice versa>?

interesting, I assume that most priests enter the priesthood when they are young men, im amazed a guy in his early twenties would be so determined to be a pedophile.

--------------------

Offlineneutralizer
    #1768119 - 08/01/03 01:25 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

While they're off molesting kids, we're the bad guys (speaking as a gay adult, non-child molesting male) for pleasuring ourselves with other guys.  Or worse yet, falling in love with someone of our own sex :O

I heard a great quote once:  "'Cause only an asshole would care what goes into our assholes and who puts it there, and only a person who's really repressed would attempt to decide for the rest" [The Sodomy Song, by Romanovsky & Phillips]  :cool:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds