Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMello KittyS
Beautiful Burnout
Female User Gallery

Loc: Sanriotown, Harmonyland
i'm over it...
    #17634412 - 01/30/13 10:54 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

can it be ? im over my Ex..?

havent talked to him in over a month now. things were weird and i was sent mixed signals. he took me to the airport to go to rehab. he dropped me off, we hugged & kissed and we told each other " i love you ". but prior to that i had to get high before i got on the plane or it would have been a disastrous mess. so i had to expose him to how bad ive gotten IE- shooting heroin, and i felt like i should be honest with him so i told him everything i have been through in the past months that he kicked me out and broke it off.

i spent 7 days in a medical detox. i called him while i was there and he didnt even want to speak with me, he was disgusted with me. so i went into rehab and called him 2 weeks after that. he was very cold to me and reminded me that we are OVER. this upset me terribly but i got over it, i got over him. the grieving period i went thru felt as tho i was withdrawing from another drug. i understand that it is not reconcilable and i dont blame anyone but myself. i know that we were both unhappy in our own way and he deserves better. he put all my stuff into a storage unit so i will now be forced to talk to him to get all my stuff back. i really dont want to see or hear from him but this is making it inevitable.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekoraks
Re: i'm over it... [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #17635039 - 01/30/13 12:57 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I think it's good to hear you're over him, if it didn't work. It obviously freaked him out to see how bad a state you were in when you went into rehab, and it seems he couldn't handle it. I'm not sure if anyone's to blame for that - it's just how things go sometimes.

The important thing is that you seem to have got your feet back on the ground, which is great! I personally would try to avoid any contact with your ex. Perhaps you could try and get your stuff back through a mutual friend; have them pick up the key and whatnot? I imagine it would benefit the both of you if you could postpone meeting each other to a moment you choose, and not being forced to. Does that make any sense?

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: i'm over it... [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #17635366 - 01/30/13 01:55 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Good for u Ellen dont let people make or break you

Offlinefbi365
Captain of the Sinking Ship
Male

Loc: Nowhere
Re: i'm over it... [Re: Connoisseur]
    #17637175 - 01/30/13 07:06 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

This is impressively quick to get over someone who you profess to love. The time line somehow isn't adding up for me. I know you have been dealing with this for sometime now. Definitely longer than a month.  But I guess you said that was the last time you TALKED to him. I guess some people move on more quickly than others.

This is a support forum and so I'm here to support you :-). But I hope you learn that you can't put another person you claim to care about in this situation again. Its not fair to either of you.  I can bet this is not easy on him either. This includes ambiguous fwbs situations, one night stands, etc.

I debated on posting this anon. As I am dealing with some problems getting over an ex. And am not in the most positive disposition vis a vis the fairer sex.

--------------------

Offlinecandyflip420
Original Gangster
Male

Re: i'm over it... [Re: fbi365]
    #17640715 - 01/30/13 09:59 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Look on the bright side now that you are clean and sober you will look , act and feel better .
So might as well leave the past with the past and enjoy the present . I bet you'll even find someone better in the process :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
262 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.