Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: cez]
    #17676974 - 01/31/13 02:52 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cez said:
Quote:

zzripz said:
All I know is I was offered LSD when it was in tab form and most likey was nearest the real thing when I was 15, and it helped me see nature like it was the garden of eden but better.

The story of it being discovered has a certain machical charm to. It is funny when you hear Hofmann was really searching for a drug to cure migraine headaches :ahahaha:

So we have this dude THINKING he is doing something and something mysterious has other plans...lol I like that. And then theres his trippy bicycle rides. it all adds to the magical trippyness of LSD--the story of its beginnings.
Also remember that it came to be roundabout same time that modern man--still stuck in mindset of tribal warfare--goes and fukin discoveres the nuke bomb!!!!!
now THAT is saying to me that some deeper source is wanting us to wake up.
Same is so when you look at IMAGERY to do with the magic mushrooms and the mushroom-like shape of the nuclear bomb explosion. Again it is like a mysterious deep part of ourselves and reality saying~~~

WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!

And there are reports of aliens communicating similar messages. So we are all being pointed to a deeper understanding of ourselves and reality and LSD is a big part OF this.

I'm interested in what you are implying here and would like you to expand on this either in a new thread or if you feel like jacking this one go for it.
-Not saying I believe anything you just said, yet, but it's a neat logic.

You want me to expand?
Well, Albert himself sees LSD as a psychedelic to be taken in nature so that we begin to resolve the separation civilization has caused within us towards the natural world. How it has done this is via its myths, both traditional religions, philosophies, and materialistic science. All these are pushed on us via school, mass media, etc etc  when we are little, and as we grow up, and eventually for many this shit become internalized so you assume how you see reality is how it really 'is'. But is it?? There may be a much deeper mysteriousness to reality which our conceptualizing minds cannot fathom, (yes it can measure, but I am talking about feeling) and psychedelics can dramatically enter us deep into this mystery when used with respect.

its been mentioned that LSD was also part of some covert mind-control program. Well in reality there is good and bad in all things, and of course this applies to even psychedelics where control freaks will try and use these substances to do what they love best--controlling people etc like puppets to do their bidding. So we have to be aware of this because they do this with their myths as explained. So seeing through this is the proper psychedelic way I would say. Seeing through their matrix on reality.

One of their myths is to claim that human nature is naturally aggressive and violent and therefore nothing can really change. This Darwinian myth is a follow on from the previous Christian myth which it grew out of which stated human nature was sinful from some disobedience Adam and Eve did in the Garden of Edento 'God' bla bla. it is the same theme following on into the so-called secular world --BLAME, GUILT. And once they have you mistrust your own nature and others and nature itself they offer their 'solution'--follow the Church, or now in the materialistic era being a good little productive consuming citi-zen.

So LSD CAN help us see through these tricks is what I am saying, and I think Hofmann emphasized this, because understanding nature as sacred is a big insight that these control freaks don't want us to have. Why? because they want us to be discontent and paranoid and fearful of nature and our natures and community so we cling to their irrational and unfeeling authority.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: zzripz]
    #17677009 - 01/31/13 03:00 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

lol, LSD is a drug, make of it what you will.

Hoffman was just a human wallowing in his own opinions that lesser minds devour as fact.
kinda like mckenna except he actually contributed with LSD and was actually an intelligent person, not just playing one on tv.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: bishlap]
    #17725319 - 02/01/13 07:37 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bishlap said:
lol, LSD is a drug, make of it what you will.

Hoffman was just a human wallowing in his own opinions that lesser minds devour as fact.
kinda like mckenna except he actually contributed with LSD and was actually an intelligent person, not just playing one on tv.

No no nononononononnon nooooooo it is NOT 'just a drug'. OK let me try and find the etymology of that friggin term, 'drug'--hang on a mo:
Quote:

drug (n.)
    late 14c. (early 14c. in Anglo-French), "medicine, chemical ingredients," from Old French droge "supply, stock, provision" (14c.), of unknown origin, perhaps from Middle Dutch or Middle Low German droge-vate "dry barrels," or droge waere, literally "dry wares," but specifically drugs and spices, with first element mistaken as word for the contents (see dry goods), or because medicines mostly consisted of dried herbs.

Cf. Latin species, in Late Latin "wares," then specialized to "spices" (French épice, English spice). The same source produced Italian and Spanish droga, Swedish drog.

Application to "narcotics and opiates" is late 19c., though association with "poisons" is 1500s. Druggie first recorded 1968. To be a drug on or in the market (mid-17c.) is of doubtful connection and may be a different word, perhaps a play on drag, which was sometimes drug c.1240-1800.

hmm so you see, that term like all terms has an origin. it seems meaning medicine, chemical ingrdients.

BUT the way that people use that term is to homegnize ALL chemical substances you ingest. So you could call aspirin a drug, right? or paracetomol, or lemsip, or get my drift. Have you ever had a deeply moving experience on aspirin? yes or no? I hope you will say no, so why then do you insist on comparing the amazingly awe-inspiring experiences we can have with psychedelics with the drug aspirin?....?

Do you not know that indigenous peoples way back differentiated these psychedelics as being sacred medicine. But what you do is allow your presumptions which have been pushed on you since your being small to de-grade psychedelics by calling them drugs--meaning that they are of no deep meaning. Is this not the case?

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

#17725327 - 02/01/13 07:46 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

jesus christ you word nazi, you know what I mean.
I hope that was intended as a joke or you may get the analy retentive sticker for the day!

--------------------
Terrence McKenna

Offlinedodgem
Learner
 User Gallery

#17725386 - 02/01/13 08:22 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

It's a fucking word, words are dead.  I really hope that was a joke as well.  If you have a moving experience on it, it's not a drug lol.

--------------------
Walk where you like your steps

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: dodgem]
    #17725694 - 02/01/13 09:54 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

errrm if you hate words so much and think they mean anal re tentativeness what the f you doing at a joint that uses nothing BUT words?
I use words to communicate. What do you use them for?

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#17725698 - 02/01/13 09:55 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

...and what the f you got to say about the OP?

Offlinedodgem
Learner
 User Gallery

#17725818 - 02/01/13 10:32 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I already posted what I thought. 

I don't see why the word drug has to have such a negative connotation to you.  Would it make you happy if lsd was called a 'psychedelic drug' instead of just a 'drug'?  Cuz by definition it is still a drug.

--------------------

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#17726115 - 02/01/13 11:37 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

ho hum, you dont know ey? :huxleyfacepalm:

...well beecause it is used by the war on 'DRUGS' people to claim that psychedelics are #JUST drugs# and also harmful like crack, heroin, coke, amphetamines....? duh...?

And like said that word gets used even by some psychedelic users themselves who, being taken in by the scientific materialist myth and propaganda, demand that all that happens when they take psychedelics is 'chemical reaction' and nothing of any real deep meaning occurs.

Why are you making such a fuss because I challenge that de-gradation of what psychedelics are capable of?

Edited by zzripz (02/01/13 11:38 AM)

OfflineShroomey Toons
Shh I farted
Male

Loc: Planet Earf
    #17727758 - 02/01/13 05:25 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
ho hum, you dont know ey? :huxleyfacepalm:

...well beecause it is used by the war on 'DRUGS' people to claim that psychedelics are #JUST drugs# and also harmful like crack, heroin, coke, amphetamines....? duh...?

And like said that word gets used even by some psychedelic users themselves who, being taken in by the scientific materialist myth and propaganda, demand that all that happens when they take psychedelics is 'chemical reaction' and nothing of any real deep meaning occurs.

Why are you making such a fuss because I challenge that de-gradation of what psychedelics are capable of?

I love tripping just like the next guy, but come on man they're drugs. Lets not get on any podium and pretend otherwise. Sure these particular drugs can help our psyches if used correctly. But I'm not seeing the walls breath when I'm sober, el oh el.

--------------------

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master
Trans-female User Gallery

Loc: germany Flag
Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: Shroomey Toons]
    #17728508 - 02/01/13 07:27 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

i would prefer that lsd , psilocybin , etc , etc be referred to as sacred medicine rather than drugs.
drugs are harmful and often have very nasty side effects , the same cant be said against psychedelics {with the exception of l.s.a and man made gunk like 2c's etc which isn't healthy at all} unless they are intentionally misused/abused.
there is a difference .

--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

Edited by atomicshaman (02/01/13 07:30 PM)

OfflineShroomey Toons
Shh I farted
Male

Loc: Planet Earf
Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: atomicshaman]
    #17728624 - 02/01/13 07:47 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Come on man. I mean come on, man. At one point you called them shrooms

--------------------

Offlinedodgem
Learner
 User Gallery

#17728648 - 02/01/13 07:51 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

atomicshaman said:
i would prefer that lsd , psilocybin , etc , etc be referred to as sacred medicine rather than drugs.
drugs are harmful and often have very nasty side effects , the same cant be said against psychedelics {with the exception of l.s.a and man made gunk like 2c's etc which isn't healthy at all} unless they are intentionally misused/abused.
there is a difference .

What?  who says anything labeled 'drug' is harmful and has nasty side effects?  And man made gunk like the 2c's?  2c's aren't harmful either as long as you take the proper dose and don't abuse them.  You know lsd was man made right. 

Quote:

Shroomey Toons said:
I love tripping just like the next guy, but come on man they're drugs. Lets not get on any podium and pretend otherwise. Sure these particular drugs can help our psyches if used correctly. But I'm not seeing the walls breath when I'm sober, el oh el.

thank you.  I don't see what these people don't understand about this.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

#17728668 - 02/01/13 07:54 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I believe they're (the "Big Four" ) "should" (IMO) be called psychedelics, not "drugs". But meh

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master
Trans-female User Gallery

Loc: germany Flag
    #17728835 - 02/01/13 08:22 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

yes , i know about a.hofmann and am a fan of his work:grin:

--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

#17729619 - 02/01/13 10:38 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

atomicshaman said:
yes , i know about a.hofmann and am a fan of his work:grin:

This is random but is cactus your favorite psyche? Judging by your signature lol

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #17729980 - 02/01/13 11:51 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Lsd changes your consciousness forever.
For the better.

Fuck research chemicals.
Pink Floyd is the best band ever.
CASE CLOSED.

Offlinedodgem
Learner
 User Gallery

Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: cez]
    #17730019 - 02/01/13 11:57 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

hard to disagree with, besides the point that led zeppelin is better than floyd.

--------------------

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

#17730072 - 02/02/13 12:07 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dodgem said:
led zeppelin is better than floyd.

haha, that's a good one!

--------------------
Terrence McKenna

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #17730178 - 02/02/13 12:28 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Haven't delved into Zeppelin yet.
In the future will agree, maybe.

Stairway to Heaven is fucking awesome though.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom