Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Hot christian girls?
    #17629693 - 01/29/13 03:27 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

me and my friend were talking...

There was one of those girls who fucked a lot of guys and was VERY good looking. Like a female playboy. All the guys tryna hit it

In our discussion, we both agreed that some girls like that there is no point dating or having feelings for. You couldn't trust em. Their good looks makes it so that they could get anyone they want whenever, and they would prolly be the super dominant ones

Thats when I came to the conclusion of dating a hot christian girl. One of those cute all-natural girls who don't drink really, are virgins, and would be faithful and mature

Would this only work in theory? Do I sound like a prejudice idiot? Or am I on to something here haha?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCreativeCatalysts
Homo Sapien
Male

Re: Hot christian girls? [Re: topdog82]
    #17629738 - 01/29/13 03:32 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Yea, I'd suppose you are right. I was thinking about this the other day, how dating the average hot girl is worthless because of the stuff they pretty much all do regardless of being in a relationship, and how I remember how nice and down to Earth girls were in my church a few years ago.

You're not being prejudiced you just made an observation, just don't be a fucking dick with what you know.

--------------------
If religion is the opium of the people, then the religion of the people should be opium :tee:

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: Hot christian girls? [Re: CreativeCatalysts]
    #17629808 - 01/29/13 03:45 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CreativeCatalysts said:
Yea, I'd suppose you are right. I was thinking about this the other day, how dating the average hot girl is worthless because of the stuff they pretty much all do regardless of being in a relationship, and how I remember how nice and down to Earth girls were in my church a few years ago.

You're not being prejudiced you just made an observation, just don't be a fucking dick with what you know.

How could I be a dick with that?

And yeah in my eastern religion sunday school, most of the girls were down to earth

I guess the downside is no sex. But hell, having a religious girl would motivate me to be more clear-headed(sober)

And they may bitch about your harmless psychedelic/marijuana use as well

Offlinelunarpiscean
princess
Female User Gallery

#17630061 - 01/29/13 04:25 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

dude i thought christian girls fucked before marriage now

--------------------
:heartpump::sun::feelsgoodgurl::sun::heartpump:

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: Hot christian girls? [Re: lunarpiscean]
    #17630082 - 01/29/13 04:28 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I personally know a very religious christian girl and she is no virgin!

The stricter they are raised, the wilder they are when they grow up

--------------------

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Re: Hot christian girls? [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #17630230 - 01/29/13 04:49 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

It's not the worst idea, but you're going to have a difficult time finding one who is ok with your point-of-view (I'm assuming that you're not yourself a Christian). Lolo Jones is adorable.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#17630433 - 01/29/13 05:15 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Drewsifer69 said:
I personally know a very religious christian girl and she is no virgin!

The stricter they are raised, the wilder they are when they grow up

This. I dated a cute christian girl who seemed innocent and didn't want to have any sex. Except with all the other boys she was fucking around with on the side. Funniest part was her response when I pulled the plug on the relationship and told her that I wouldn't tolerate cheating. "I don't have to be committed to anyone except God!!" :lol:

I've known others who grew up in that lifestyle. Second they got a taste of freedom it was sex and drugs all over. Don't judge someone by the image they portray. Especially things like religions where they are expected to maintain certain ideals. Deep down they're all human and vary as much as the rest of us.

OfflineCan-i-bus
Melting

Loc: WA Flag
Re: Hot christian girls? [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #17630730 - 01/29/13 06:08 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

All of the hot Christian girls I knew back in the day were sluts.....They played good girl on the outside but they were freaks in the sack (I speak from experience :cool:)

Christianity doesn't guarantee virginity or loyalty lol

Offlinempd
Lammen Gorthaur
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mostly at home... Mostly....
Re: Hot christian girls? [Re: Can-i-bus]
    #17631069 - 01/29/13 07:04 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Now go say your prayers and be to put some soon to be identified hot Christian girl in your prayers.  :rockon:

--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: Hot christian girls? [Re: mpd]
    #17631085 - 01/29/13 07:07 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

The sad part is I am currently trying to get with a christain girl. Not just to fuck her, I want a relationship... but yeah she definately likes to party on the weekends lol.

--------------------

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #17631255 - 01/29/13 07:32 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:

There was one of those girls who fucked a lot of guys and was VERY good looking. Like a female playboy. All the guys tryna hit it

In our discussion, we both agreed that some girls like that there is no point dating or having feelings for. You couldn't trust em. Their good looks makes it so that they could get anyone they want whenever, and they would prolly be the super dominant ones

Thats when I came to the conclusion of dating a hot christian girl. One of those cute all-natural girls who don't drink really, are virgins, and would be faithful and mature

Would this only work in theory? Do I sound like a prejudice idiot? Or am I on to something here haha?

Find one with low self esteem and get her drunk.

:vato:

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

#17631715 - 01/29/13 08:37 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Rail_Gun said:
Quote:

topdog82 said:

Find one with low self esteem and get her drunk.

:vato:

LOLLLLL

Quote:

Drewsifer69 said:
The sad part is I am currently trying to get with a christain girl. Not just to fuck her, I want a relationship... but yeah she definately likes to party on the weekends lol.

Same, except she doesn't party. Super goody goody. Shit gets my eyes though...

OfflineCreativeCatalysts
Homo Sapien
Male

#17632001 - 01/29/13 09:19 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:

By being like Rail_gun^. As everyone has made pretty clear here, Christian doesn't mean pure usually it just means more/deeper problems (not necessarily but a lot of the time). Don't take advantage of them and fuck them up more I mean.

--------------------
If religion is the opium of the people, then the religion of the people should be opium :tee:

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

#17632087 - 01/29/13 09:30 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CreativeCatalysts said:
Quote:

topdog82 said:

By being like Rail_gun^. As everyone has made pretty clear here, Christian doesn't mean pure usually it just means more/deeper problems (not necessarily but a lot of the time). Don't take advantage of them and fuck them up more I mean.

OOHHHH

noted then haha. The christian girls I seem to be interested in are super "pure". I am definitely going to try a crack at em

OfflineRhizohunter
myco-nerd
Male

#17632118 - 01/29/13 09:37 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Seeing as I am a pastors kid I tend to have an upper hand in getting laid by Christian girls.

I just don't think a Christian girl will ever eat meth or acid with me and fuck, so I think I will pass on them for a while.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #17632238 - 01/29/13 09:56 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CreativeCatalysts said:
Quote:

topdog82 said:

If I was being a dick I'd say start a relationship and pretend marriage is ahead and impregnate and abandon her. I'm in nice guy mode today.

:awesome:

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: Hot christian girls? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #17632297 - 01/29/13 10:05 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Rail_Gun said:
Quote:

CreativeCatalysts said:
Quote:

topdog82 said:

If I was being a dick I'd say start a relationship and pretend marriage is ahead and impregnate and abandon her. I'm in nice guy mode today.

:awesome:

hahhahaha that's sadistic as fuck

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: Hot christian girls? [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #17632304 - 01/29/13 10:06 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

alcoholichunter said:
Seeing as I am a pastors kid I tend to have an upper hand in getting laid by Christian girls.

I just don't think a Christian girl will ever eat meth or acid with me and fuck, so I think I will pass on them for a while.

But lol I don't want freaky sex. I want a reliable girl who is mature for her age, and religious (I am super religious, and other girls I date think its stupid)

OfflineRhizohunter
myco-nerd
Male

#17632865 - 01/30/13 12:07 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Looks like you are on the right track then. Sorry that I can't give you my dad to use for a while.

I just want some hot freaky sex the next couple years.

Invisiblekoraks
Re: Hot christian girls? [Re: topdog82] * 1
    #17633156 - 01/30/13 01:42 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:
But lol I don't want freaky sex. I want a reliable girl who is mature for her age, and religious (I am super religious, and other girls I date think its stupid)

I noticed this in your OP to, and now again, but let me be clear on it: there is no relationship between being religious and being emotionally mature. You'll have to look for these properties separately, one doesn't automatically bring the other.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies