Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshwowsh
growologist

Loc: Deep in the Heart...
should there be concern of availability of spores?
    #1762696 - 07/30/03 12:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Due to recent internet spore company busts, should there be any worry that the others will be soon to follow? I'm interested in growing, but just not right at this moment. I'm worried that if i don't get some spores now, i won't be able to in the future and it will become a much harder ordeal. Anyone have some words on the subject?

shwowsh

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
We're all children here, so could we please start acting like it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

Re: should there be concern of availability of spores? [Re: shwowsh]
    #1762716 - 07/30/03 12:37 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You should be fine for a bit. If they are taking action, its going to take a long time to shut everything down. If all vendors fail, you'll always have Shroomery members to trade with.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
    #1762724 - 07/30/03 12:38 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

wrong forum

*click*

--------------------
buh

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Loc: In The Hand Of The World
    #1762726 - 07/30/03 12:39 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

dude spores are not illegal man,maybe they got busted selling spores to a state or place where they are illegal.thats could happen.i wouldn't worry about it.growing and or selling cubensis speices is illegal.

--------------------

Offlineshwowsh
growologist

Re: should there be concern of availability of spores? [Re: charvo]
    #1762740 - 07/30/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I think it was because they sold to minors, or maybe because it included lit on how to grow them. All i know is that i read about one of the bigger spore companies getting shut down because the man in charge was arrested. and other companies were stating that they were going to sell what they had, and get out of the business too. So I was just seeingh what was up with that.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1762764 - 07/30/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

because it included lit on how to grow them

This is the bit that will nail them...

Unless the drug laws in general change in the US, spores will probably becmoe illegal within a few years. Ten years ago you could walk into any chem supply store and buy iodine crystals, or into any super market any by pseudoephedrine... look how hard they are to find now that meth has 'become a problem'. The more you hear about mushrooms in the press, the sooner the spores will become illegal.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #1762810 - 07/30/03 01:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You'd be silly not to be worried about it, but in all technicallity and published literature available to us and the law, it says that spores are legal untill you have intent to grow them.

Offlinepsilo
Daytime Tripper

Loc: Germany
Re: should there be concern of availability of spores? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1762893 - 07/30/03 01:38 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

AFAIK psychedelic mushroom spores are already illegal in germany.

So it is just a matter of time till they will be banned in most other countries, but because of the big mushroom community that evolved in the last years it should not be impossible or to difficult to find someone here on the shroomery board or somewhere else on the net that will trade you some spores.

I think sooner or later everything that is somewhat related to drug use will be banned.

Thank you Bush, you are the trendsetter that most other countries use as the excuse to ban another drug. That is the war on drugs. We have no rights, no lobby and no right to live as we want to. That's our fate.

Maybe the netherlands are an exception, and maybe they will serve us with our beloved entheogens in the future, but the other countries put them under pressure. We will see what the future brings. Luckily there will always be the black market, and at least we can travel to countries where dmt or psilcocybin containing plants are native and import some samples.

What our task is as a responsible psychonaut is to spread information throughout the world. Tell interested people how to use the drug to benefit from it, in a responsible way. Let us do our best to prevent situations that give entheogens a bad reputation. The key is: spread the correct information. Push "good" drugs and daemonize bad drugs. We do not want to propagate the use of drugs that can destroy lifes, but we want to propagate the use of drugs that can enhance your life.

This is our duty.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: should there be concern of availability of spores? [Re: psilo]
    #1762904 - 07/30/03 01:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

...So is having blood in video games (banned in Germany that is,) but I don't see that happening any time soon.  :wink:

I also wouldn't say that everything is going to be banned, from the way that many countries are decriminalizing marijuana use and ignoring the use of things like fresh shrooms.

Bush isn't a trendsetter, he's a bullyboy, and most of the other countries are starting to tell him to fuck off.  :wink:  Not that this in any way invalidates your ultimate point, though, which I agree with totally.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: should there be concern of availability of spores? [Re: Sev]
    #1763018 - 07/30/03 02:22 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I dont think its the spores getting people shut down, its that they are including literature on how to grow magic mushrooms along with the spores.
Since most people here only use the spores for educational purposes...thats how they should be purchased.

Offlinemerlink
IntergalacticTraveler

Re: should there be concern of availability of spores? [Re: Sev]
    #1763034 - 07/30/03 02:27 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah.. As pertaining to the comment on the Netherlands: psilo, you're right.. other countries are beginning to put pressure on their liberal stance on substances, and as a matter of fact, I heard that just two weeks ago there were government officials shutting down some coffee shops in Amsterdam.. Can anyone confirm/refute this claim? I would be interested in knowing the extent to which the last liberal country in the world is being shut down.

-Merlin

--------------------
"Once you have an experience, you experience it for the rest of your life ? as time is a man-made relativity, expiration of experience is a thought." - Merlin

Offlineshwowsh
growologist

Re: should there be concern of availability of spores? [Re: merlink]
    #1765693 - 07/31/03 10:37 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

these are some sad times for people who wanna experience something worth remembering, and something to get excited about. I believe that everything on this planet is here for some reason or another, and whether or not its for humans to eat, its here because its supposed to be. Its nice knowing that there will always be people who believe this more than I do, and are going to continue believeing it after laws abolish anything related at all. Thanks everyone.

-Shwowsh

--------------------

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
    #1765900 - 07/31/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Is that what happened in PF's case, including lit? Or selling to minors (and how would a spore supplier know anyway)? Certainly no need whatsoever to include any information, as we can see there's plenty of nfo available elsewhere.

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: should there be concern of availability of spores? [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1784802 - 08/06/03 11:31 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

thats why these people need to stop growing shrooms in their parents houses.

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #1786281 - 08/06/03 07:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

On Erowid it said they included lit on how to grow them.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: should there be concern of availability of spores? [Re: MsPacMan]
    #1786287 - 08/06/03 07:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MsPacMan said:
thats why these people need to stop growing shrooms in their parents houses.

Or grow outdoors/ hide them better.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck