Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemooshruming
Cubie's thename.
Shroomspeak
    #1760059 - 07/29/03 03:45 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've read a lot of trip reports, and one of the things that always fascinates me is when I read about people having things talk and say things to them, i.e. Characters on posters talking to you, pets/other animals speaking to you. I think this would be an amazing thing to have happen, I've only tripped once, lightly.

Anyone out there that can share some experiences of conversations with inanimate objects or animals? If you've got a story, please share. Thanks eh?

:mushroom2:Cubie 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

Re: Shroomspeak [Re: mooshruming]
    #1760294 - 07/29/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Once right after I first smoked salvia I realised there was a guy next to me in a blue suit talking to me, I didn't look up at his face and after a little bit I realised that it wasnt "normal" to have a guy in a blue suit standing next to me in my room.. so I yell "you're not real!" and I look to my wall where theres a picture of sid vicious (from the sex pistols). Sid starts shaking his head and kicking his legs trying to get out of the poster, he then stopped and looked up at me and said "yes he IS real"... I then procedded to freak the shit out, blah blah blah.

Remeber that when under the influence of salvia you sometimes forget that you took any drug of any kind.

InvisibleLTBOOMER
Harpua
Loc: Lietuva
Re: Shroomspeak [Re: Crass]
    #1760379 - 07/29/03 05:28 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i know a kid who talked to his jim morrison poster for a long ass time then started making out wiht it. So fucked up!!

--------------------
NOTICE: THIS POST IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

"I wanna remember to remember to forget you forgot me"

OfflineGanjaManDan
Blazin' Phatties
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Shroomspeak [Re: LTBOOMER]
    #1760728 - 07/29/03 07:17 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I never understood how anyone could talk to things on mushrooms. I've ingested 8.5 grams of cubensis and I was fuckin trippin, but I never had conversations with anything... Dammit, I wish I could talk to things now...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1761792 - 07/30/03 02:11 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"Remeber that when under the influence of salvia you sometimes forget that you took any drug of any kind."

This is not uncommon with mushrooms as well

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (07/30/03 02:11 AM)

OfflineTavarua
A Nobody

Loc: Califuckinfornia
Re: Shroomspeak [Re: Strumpling]
    #1761917 - 07/30/03 03:21 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

lol, a good friend of mine did almost the same thing.

He was on 3.5 grams and it was his first trip. He stared at a Bob Marley poster in his apartment (the huge black and white one where he's holding a spliff and blowing/coughing up a monster hit) for about 20-30 minutes during his peak, and then he attempted to crawl into the poster. It was all very strange, but understandable. hehe

Also, while on some really, really good Ecstasy I have seen a lot of my friends hold conversations with people who weren't there.

--------------------
Gotta love life cuz life be lovin me

OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

Re: Shroomspeak [Re: Tavarua]
    #1762710 - 07/30/03 12:36 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tavarua said:

Also, while on some really, really good Ecstasy I have seen a lot of my friends hold conversations with people who weren't there.

Are you sure it was "really really good" and not just cut with something ?

I had alot of pure MDMA a while ago, did it twice and sold the rest to friends.. and there werent any kind of hallucinations.

OfflineTavarua
A Nobody

Loc: Califuckinfornia
    #1763131 - 07/30/03 03:04 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, it was really good. I am beyond sure. On that occasion I ate only one pill and had some minor open eye visuals. Everybody else though ingested three pills over the course of the night. Two to start with and one later...

All of them except me were very experienced with MDMA and told me that was the most potent E they have ever come across. I don't want to say that they were actually hallucinating a person to speak with. Probably audio hallucinations, but they were having these imaginary conversations throughout the night and into the next morning.

These pills were either white or pink or somewhere in between and had clovers on them.

--------------------
Gotta love life cuz life be lovin me

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract