Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblebotha
Male

Broke up and shit
    #17608568 - 01/25/13 12:06 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hey hey shroomery!

I got a shit to share with you. About a year ago, I planned to eat shroooms for idk, 10th time or so. Every time I got deeper and deeper, but the last trip shroom gods or whatever told me to quit smokin. So I was scared to eat mushrooms as a smoker. It took me 6 months to quit smoking and become "clean" non-smoker.

But now I had another problem. The liquour drinks.. Well I am not an alcoholic, but still, I drink so often that it will have an affect on my mushroom trip. At the same time, great changes took place in my private life. I had to move to another city (I am goin to school and this is where they sent me to my practice course or whatever, idk how it is in english). I now know that I will stay in this very small city for at least 4 years, after i graduate. I work long hours, and I rarely had any time to be with my friends or family, all the free time I had, I spent it with my girlfriend.

We made plans together, but as soon as the moment came that I had to move, she had a serious talk with me and finally she said that we aint had nothing in common that I dont spend enough time with her and I look aphatic ( tired of work) all the time.

Shit,

now I am alone in this new city, its a hole of bomb. I dont know anybody here exept my boss and few co workers, who are fkin assholes. My girlfriend is .. somewhere , she had a lot of friends  mostly men, and she party a lot. and i am here, basically dick in fist and beer in left hand.

Think positive, they say,

1. i have job ( get up 6.00 am and back to home 18.00 )
2. i get paid ( I pay rent and buy food)
3. I am still alive
4. I will find someone else

but hey, how can you go along with your life if the other relationships will end the same?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Broke up and shit [Re: botha]
    #17609130 - 01/25/13 01:45 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

hi, welcome to my life a while back.

just go find shit to do.  chess club, wine & art classes, martial arts, something.  Find the one decently-normal person at work and go get a drink with them, meet their girlfriend, meet her friends, meet their friends, expand your network.

new cities are tough, I moved to DC all alone 18 months ago with two leases that took up 90% of my income.  I literally did nothing, had no TV or internet in my apartment, and couldnt' afford to go out.

So, yeah, i understand.  Shit gets better.  YOu'll be OK :smile:

InvisibleLemonSkweezee

Loc: 'Merca
Re: Broke up and shit [Re: memes]
    #17611060 - 01/25/13 08:22 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
]
just go find shit to do.  chess club, wine & art classes, martial arts, something.  Find the one decently-normal person at work and go get a drink with them, meet their girlfriend, meet her friends, meet their friends, expand your network.

So, yeah, i understand.  Shit gets better.  YOu'll be OK :smile:

Exactly what meams said, branch out and meet new people.  You are lucky, you get to start over and be whoever you want to be to a new group of people.  Get out there and start making life what you want it to be.

Invisiblebotha
Male

Re: Broke up and shit [Re: LemonSkweezee]
    #17727007 - 02/01/13 02:51 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I just wanted to say thank you both :smile:

I am feeling alright, I still have people in my life who care about me and everything seems to be okay now. It took only 1 month to recover. Some people just arent meant to be in a relationship. I am one of those.

I have several telly numbers in  my phone, women, who I didnt want to meet while I was in a relationship. Now is the time to .. filter the plancton. :laugh:

Hooray!

Invisiblebotha
Male

Re: Broke up and shit [Re: botha]
    #17727022 - 02/01/13 02:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry for double post, but

if relationship is over, you will feel shit. But get over it, the shit feel will fade away. It takes more than few weeks, but for example now im okay. No need to put rope around neck or do other silly shit. Just take a joint or two, bow of beer and watch some good movies, meet new people, just like the previous commenters suggested. and everything is gonna be fine. right? riiiiight :wink:)

Offlineempty space
the void

Re: Broke up and shit [Re: botha] * 1
    #17731376 - 02/02/13 08:15 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I wont suggest this often, but HUSTLE. Make a bunch of cash by buying and selling things that people like to buy (if you know what I mean). Get together a good lump of cash and stop worrying about the rent. Start spending your time doing something that helps you grow as a person instead of wasting your life away working your 12 hour job every day. Teach yourself how to play an instrument, paint a picture, build something. Go out to parties and enjoy yourself. Most of all, stop giving a fuck. Everything will come together when you figure that out.

--------------------

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

Re: Broke up and shit [Re: empty space]
    #17732960 - 02/02/13 02:24 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

empty space said:
Most of all, stop giving a fuck. Everything will come together when you figure that out.

could not agree more :billymaythumbup:

--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom