Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
My motherfucking outdoor patch sucks fucking ass.
    #1736837 - 07/21/03 11:28 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

OK... I've got the fucking setup. I got my two patches. I put a FUCKLOAD of colonized cakes in my Plantasia patch and I only got 3 VERY SMALL FLUSHES... All together I got under 15 caps. This is BULLSHIT. I WASTED 3 PINT SIZED CAKES FOR JACK SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Well, we all learn from our mistakes. My question is what the fuck went wrong? The temp here gets to the low 70s at night and high 80s to mid 90s in the day. There's a peach tree near the patch, bout 20 feet from it. Are peaches acidic? there aren't even peaches on the tree now. I'm fucking blank on what to do or why aint shit happenin?

Well, today I went to cold shock 3 cakes of Plantasia and will make another attempt INDOORS. Fuck outdoor cultivation. Maybe I'll get another spot n see how it does but FUCK FUCK FUCKUFCKFUCK this is bullshit.

peace,
Cracka_X

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
Re: My motherfucking outdoor patch sucks fucking ass. [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1736985 - 07/22/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well, my outdoor patch isnt doing too good either. 1st flush, one mushroom. Not edible because I found it too late. Then the last few times it has rained it has been a little swimming pool...

Now I have about 10 pins or so that are growing slow as hell. It has been cloudy and humid here, with warm temperatures. But, I am not impressed. I guess it was no loss because they were spent casings covered in manure.

Not to mention I have ink caps and more cup fungi than anything...

--------------------
To give is to live...

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: My motherfucking outdoor patch sucks fucking ass. [Re: ATWAR]
    #1737034 - 07/22/03 12:38 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yea, lucky you they were already spent.

And I forgot to mention that it has been raining an AWFUL lot here. My patch is on a hill but I think that does very little.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Offlineguitarnut
journeyman
    #1737505 - 07/22/03 05:47 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

mine went to shit too. i used like 7 1/2 pint cakes for an area 6ft by 2 ft and NOTHING. i dig in a little and see some growth but nothing near what it should be. temps 80's during day, 70's @ nite. i water them when dry.

never use good cakes...

OfflineFcuerkt
insane visionary

Loc: the center of a xenon ato...
Re: My motherfucking outdoor patch sucks fucking ass. [Re: guitarnut]
    #1752885 - 07/27/03 12:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'm planting an outdoor patch in MD in a week, and I'll be using good cakes and poo and straw for it. I hope I have better luck than you all doing it. How long have your shits been in the ground?

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: My motherfucking outdoor patch sucks fucking ass. [Re: Fcuerkt]
    #1753557 - 07/27/03 04:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Shit I got like 30 shrooms over the course of like 3 weeks. I used a 2 quart spent casing. Mabey yall did this shit wrong? If it worked for moe it should work for you

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Loc: In The Hand Of The World
Re: My motherfucking outdoor patch sucks fucking ass. [Re: resin]
    #1753763 - 07/27/03 06:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

try doing your outdoor patch's in a flower pot or something,it's bug and slug free.kind of a controlled environment but still outdoors.my dog got over 10g dried from his.heres a pic of a shroom that weighed 30g's wet.

--------------------

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Re: My motherfucking outdoor patch sucks fucking ass. [Re: charvo]
    #1753862 - 07/27/03 07:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The flooding of my patch seemed to cause no problems... But next time it will be raised bed style. A flower pot would not be bug and slug free. Bugs can still fly in there, and slugs can crawl in too. I dont have problems with either though, I guess im lucky...

--------------------
To give is to live...

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

#1753974 - 07/27/03 07:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i'd like to see a slug crawl up to mine,if it were on the ground that would be different.as for the flying bugs i guess i'm lucky to.i had bug and slug problems with my outdoor patch's and thats how i solved it.i have a balconey so that helps i can get them off the ground, the bug and slugs never found'em. plus i have plastic over the top of the flower pot .haha fuck you bugs go away!

--------------------

Offlineboomer420
liquid blue
Male
Loc: show me
    #1754250 - 07/27/03 09:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

my outdoor straw/peat/oystershell and lime casing are blowin up here in MO, this is my first time to experiment outdoors and im not at all disappointed,actualy it was the easyest thing ive ever done

I through some wet straw and colonized B+ rye grain on the grownd with a layer of peat/oyster and lime with a trash bag over it and in about 2 weeks i had 214 grams wet off one patch
pm me for details

--------------------
Shit house mouse

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

#1754251 - 07/27/03 09:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

But, when you have an outdoor patch that is in a flower pot covered with plastic and placed on your balcony, that?s is much different than an in-ground patch. You essentially have an indoor grow on your balcony. It is sealed (or almost sealed) from the outside environment which is contrary the purpose of an outdoor patch. Its interesting to see them grow outside in a natural way, it?s much different than indoors.

Those bugs can get in there; remember those little black bastards that were all over the morels, and in the wash water? That?s them; they are tiny and can crawl through the slightest opening in your plastic. Almost look like elongated fleas...

--------------------
To give is to live...

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

#1755616 - 07/28/03 09:23 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yuk!! i hate them little bastards,i'm glad they didn't come around since it's pretty close to my window.i'd have to throw the flower pot casing in the old ladies yard.HEHE

--------------------

OfflineMAGICSNOOP
mob boss
Loc: bud park
    #1755954 - 07/28/03 11:31 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

damn im out door patck with consists of spent hay and manure with a few copntamed cakes and that fucking thing wont stop kicking out shrooms . big FATTY THICK ONES some pins the size of a quater to start out. im in the midwest

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1756165 - 07/28/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

is all the cursing neccesary?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlineboomer420
liquid blue
Male
Re: My motherfucking outdoor patch sucks fucking ass. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1759677 - 07/29/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

hell ya the midwest is the shit this year

--------------------
Shit house mouse

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Re: My motherfucking outdoor patch sucks fucking ass. [Re: boomer420]
    #1759988 - 07/29/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Something just tore into my patch AGAIN... Must be a squirrel or a rabbit or some little critter. BETTER NOT BE MY DOG!!!

I had a bunch of pins too, now they are all dead... Time to make a fence or a cover or something...

--------------------
To give is to live...

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

#1760001 - 07/29/03 03:29 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You should spend your time hunting instead of growing outdoors... If you just want lots of mushrooms go bulk indoors. Just becuase there is more space outside doesnt mean you will get more shrooms... If your dooing it just for fun then thats coo and I am prolly gonna try someday too...

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Re: My motherfucking outdoor patch sucks fucking ass. [Re: whole9]
    #1760062 - 07/29/03 03:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well, some of us live in areas where actives are in short supply, if there are any at all. Then there is the point of using spent casings or cakes to make an outdoor patch instead of throwing them away. Then, there is the ability to have mushrooms grow outdoors with nature instead of inside.

I think you are missing the point and your post really has no purpose. Perhaps you should give an outdoor patch a try before you can comment on them and their ability to produce fruits.

--------------------
To give is to live...

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

#1760082 - 07/29/03 03:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

dude you jinxed me man all that talk about flying bugs now i have'm,i shoulda knocked on wood.noooooooomotherf******.

--------------------

Offlineboomer420
liquid blue
Male
    #1760426 - 07/29/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

outdoor patches are f*ckin awsome and whole9 please do some research and try a outdoor patch then post

--------------------
Shit house mouse

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder