Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinespooky_D
angry lawn gnome

ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter
    #1759890 - 07/29/03 04:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

hey guys, ive never tripped before, but im growing some shrooms REEEEAL soon. i went up to wichita to go to riverfest, and my boy called me up from somewhere in southwest kansas (my home town where i live, cant say name for obvious reasons) and asked me if i would tripsit him since he had grown an albeit small (less than 3 grams dried) cake of shrooms, i just lauphed, and said alright, since i was heading back that night anyways. well, i got there, and when i looked at him, it was like whoa. he evidently ate the shrooms 30 mins before i got there because he thought i had died somewhere (go figure, lol) i finnaly calmed him down, and to the best of my knowledge, since i have never tripped before, tried to make the room comfortable for him, and put on some ocean wave music. it was goin good untill about 2 hours into his trip. all of a sudden he jumped up, screaming like a mad man (wich fucking freaked me the fuck out since i was pretty stoned at the time) and he ran out of the room. i was like fuck man. evidently he ran into the bathroom, because next minute i know, i see a stark naked man running through the hallway, and outside in his back yard. i was like man, gimme a break. so i went outside and i saw him, stark naked, under a mulberry bush, crying his heart out, saying in some jibberish that i only understood a phrase of, it said "god help me, the gnomes". and man, that is sad to see a grown man crying, it truely is. so i took him back inside, finally managed to get him in some boxer shorts, gave him a blanket, and sat him on the couch. after a few more hours of gibberish, he fell asleep. which was a very great relief. i decided to tidy things up a bit before he woke up. when he woke up, i asked him how it was, and all he did was just sit there and say "dude, never again". i finnaly convinced him, after a few beers and a joint, that shrooms arent the devils minions, and he could do them again, just to make sure i was there before he even thought about taking them.

the end  :grin: 

--------------------
yes, we all may die sooner or later, but one things for DAMNED sure, THE FUCKING LAWN GNOMES ARE COMIN DOWN WITH US MAN!!!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerave_propaganda
this guy
Loc: eastcoast
Re: ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter [Re: spooky_D]
    #1760239 - 07/29/03 06:34 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

wow that must be hard to trip sit someone who is freaking out like that. especially when youve never tripped before. only time ive ever had to deal with someone having a bad trip they were somewhat reasonable and easilly talked down.

--------------------
reality is a crutch for those who can't handle drugs

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter [Re: rave_propaganda]
    #1760500 - 07/29/03 08:01 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Where they cubes? What strain? Those must have been some potent shrooms to do that on less than three grams. Three grams is a lvl 2 trip for me.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Offlinespooky_D
angry lawn gnome

Re: ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter [Re: Tantalus]
    #1760650 - 07/29/03 08:50 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

i beleive they were one of the tropical strains, anmitas (sp?) i think, not to sure, he dosnt remember what kind they were either.

--------------------
yes, we all may die sooner or later, but one things for DAMNED sure, THE FUCKING LAWN GNOMES ARE COMIN DOWN WITH US MAN!!!!!

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #1761080 - 07/29/03 11:05 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, i would say you handle'd things pretty good considering you've never tripped before. Well done.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinespooky_D
angry lawn gnome

Re: ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter [Re: PDU]
    #1761323 - 07/30/03 12:16 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

it fucking freaked me out hardcore though cause i just smoked like 2 and a half joints, and was sitting there chilling to the sound of the ocean waves, and all of a sudden i hear "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" and the next minute i know, i see a stark naked man running down the fucking hallway and going outisde under a bush saying something about lawn gnomes. i swear to god, when he trip sits me, if he tries fucking with me in any way (like putting on satanic music) i will so seriously jump out at him when hes peakin wearing my werewolf costume from halloween. and then see how he like it :smile: but that would be too cruel, hed have to do something really freaky when im trippin for me to do that.

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #1761335 - 07/30/03 12:20 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

ahahah

Yeah man, that would be a total trip for your totally rational mind. Ive been tripping when a friend went into psychosis (started being uncontrollable and weird) and it was fucked...just like "what the hell do i do! i want him to have a good trip, but he cant fuck shit up"

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1761770 - 07/30/03 03:57 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

well-played :smile:

sounds like he had quite an experience...... those freaky gnomes..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinespooky_D
angry lawn gnome

Re: ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter [Re: Strumpling]
    #1762579 - 07/30/03 01:56 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

i should give him a gnome with a baggie of fresh shrooms stuffed inside and see what he thinks of them :smile:

--------------------

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #1762664 - 07/30/03 02:24 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spooky_D said:
i beleive they were one of the tropical strains, anmitas (sp?) i think, not to sure, he dosnt remember what kind they were either.

Amnitas? Amnitas don't contain Psilocybin or Psilocin and as far as i know they give a totally different trip. But I don't think he grew Amnitas, or are they easy to grow??

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter [Re: Annom]
    #1762694 - 07/30/03 02:32 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

nobody can grows Amanita...the holy grail ! Maybe it was some copelandias ?

Offlinespooky_D
angry lawn gnome

Re: ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1762879 - 07/30/03 03:31 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

im not realy sure what he grew, he lost his receipt from the spore compnay, so i guess it would be one of those things we'll never know. i just inoculated my jars, 4 of em, 2 with B+, the other 2 with blue meanies from ralphsters. i hope they dont get contaminated, cause i used the boiling in pot method, since i dont have a pressure cooker.

--------------------

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1762998 - 07/30/03 04:16 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Boil 'em for a full hour, then.  I really would suggest picking up a pressure cooker, though -- you can get good deals on ebay.  And you can use 'em for making food, too.  :wink:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Offlinespooky_D
angry lawn gnome

Re: ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter [Re: Sev]
    #1763090 - 07/30/03 04:48 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

hehe, ebay is all fine and dandy if you have a credit card, lol, hell, you cant even sell stuff on ebay without a credit card, wich is complete bullshit to me, since my credit is shitty, wait, i forgot, i just turned 18, i have NO credit, lol.

--------------------

Offlinerave_propaganda
this guy
Loc: eastcoast
    #1763664 - 07/30/03 07:52 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

get a debit card with a master or visa logo on it. thats how i get my stuff from ebay and it works with no problem.

--------------------
reality is a crutch for those who can't handle drugs

OfflineSev
Astropath
Re: ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter [Re: rave_propaganda]
    #1763728 - 07/30/03 08:17 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, or you could get one of those prepaid CC dealies.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

Offlinespooky_D
angry lawn gnome

Re: ahh jesus christ:tails from a trip sitter [Re: Sev]
    #1764595 - 07/31/03 01:38 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

the banks around here run a credit check on you if your tryin to get a debit card, i tride like a month ago. but oh well, i havent noticed any contamination yet, so i guess im doin good. hey, if anyone can post a link about the tyvek tek, please do, i heard it yeilds more, and is pretty easy, but cant find any info on it here.

--------------------

OfflineSev
Astropath
    #1764738 - 07/31/03 02:32 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

...There shouldn't be any credit check for a pure debit card...

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23619

Do that, except use one central hole 3/8 to 1/2" wide.

To innoculate, take off the ring, take off the lid while holding down the tyvek, and innoc through the tyvek under the area where the ring would go.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports