Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSoulJah2
Columbus of the inner globe
 User Gallery

words
    #1759326 - 07/29/03 12:42 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Some words here to tell everyone be quite so i dont have to yell whats that smell? oh thats weed some shit i need to keep me from making myself bleed cuz aint shit true aint nobody love you sure you got skill growin caps that turn blue what i thaught you knew aint shit new aint nobody love you repeat myself so my words get through to you noone wants to listen they tell you your just trippin wanting to end your life but dont know what youd be missin need to stop bad habits but dont realy feel like quitin everyone want you to change your position you think they gonna change you keep wishin if you read closely you might see that when i say you i realy mean me life may not have turned out the way you wanted it to be you dont have a nice house or rock the fashions on MTV your paranoid you think its all a conspiracy sometimes you think that its all just a game you wonder how this girl knows your name she rolls up on you like she feels your game you think this cant be right my shits so lame but you play along you accept the fame but dont get too involved cuz shit wont always be the same you type your words on the internet where noone knows your name cant eat your shrooms they make you too insane got too many bad thaughts floating through youtr brain dont know why its gotta be this way are you destined to be depressed until your death day you need to get some help before you go and kill yourself or end up in jail from your illegaly obtained wealth quit typing noone wants to hear you cry about life being so blue like i said before aint nobody love you.

--------------------
That's not pretty cool.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: words [Re: SoulJah2]
    #1759957 - 07/29/03 05:09 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

hmm..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media