Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
The I hate Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter Forum Thread
    #1758905 - 07/29/03 06:28 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hi to everyone at Nan's Nook from me on Koh Samui.

Here I am in Thailand and i have created a few new products for marketing throughout the world.

I was offended at Sean Hannity's disgusting attitude towards Julian Bond who referred to Republicans as Nazi's.

However, strange as that may it be, it really offended Sean to the Max and he has been rampaging with his sometimes lover girlfriend Ann Coulter (who looks like a man who had a sex change operation to become a woman) and who's new book on American patriotism says that all democrats who oppose the war in Irag are traitors to America.

So I say Fuck them.

Since all of the F-----g Republicans back to Irac witht he rest of the Repuublican Guard.

As they say in Parliment: Hear Hear! or Here Here! Depending on which side of the bed one wakes up in the UK. Along with Tony Blair.

I am now producing here in Thailand this shirt and another which will follow in another post.

I would appreciate anyone here at this site who wouold willingly send this image and text to the hannity and Combs Show at Fox News Networkl on Cable TV. They have a website somehwere on the bnet and all are welcome to say that John ALlen has produced 150 of these t-shirts and already has sold over thirty of them to European and Canadian Tourists who also do not like hthis human piece of excretement.

Thank yo for your time and consideration inthis matter,

Mjshroomer aka John W. ALlen.

I am Fearless since these shirts are being sold in Thailand the a-hole cannot touch me.

mj

Thanks to all who send this to Hannity.

The first person who gets a responce about this shirt fromt he Hannity Fox News Show will get a beautiful Ptrint of a giant Copelandia from Koh Samui.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The I hate Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter Forum Thread [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1758915 - 07/29/03 06:33 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hannity's partner is the real fuckwad on that show.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

#1758991 - 07/29/03 07:10 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sean Hannity has an arrogance about him that I just can't stand. Even when he is saying something I agree with his tone of voice just makes me want to slap him. This is strange because if I hear Rush Limbaugh on the radio he seems like a much more friendlier, likable person. Rush could be talking about cooking and eating aborted fetuses and I'd eat it up....

Sorry, that was a bad pun.

Anyway, I never heard or saw Coulter so I can't comment there, but she's got quite a reputation on this forum.  :smirk: 

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: The I hate Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter Forum Thread [Re: ]
    #1759109 - 07/29/03 08:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hannity's the equivelent of a Republican Shock-Jock, saying nonsense to appeal to the lowest common denominator of the stupid American conscience, and would be torn to pieces in a forum that valued soundly reasoned argument, and not mere pandering to 'America's #1...just because it sounds good and that's what I've heard alot' mentality.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1759134 - 07/29/03 08:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I am Fearless since these shirts are being sold in Thailand the a-hole cannot touch me

actually i think the word pathetic could sum it up. Give it a rest, you've already started another thread concerning the same thing. Go on with your life.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: The I hate Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter Forum Thread [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1759172 - 07/29/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I think they're funny as shit, and hey, Hannity's the one on TV presenting views that offend some, and so it's understandable that someone may express themselves via parody. Hannity's views really are extreme and not supported by anything he presents on the show, he just tosses out statements condemning those who would oppose his views. Serious issues deserve quality debate, soundly argued positions, true? Stating that invading Iraq is justified because it liberated the people and deposed a bad leader is counter to the specific reasons presented for engaging in that military operation, and so shouldn't merit any weight, and yet he's repeatedly made statements to that effect. There's probably many a country whose people would benefit from a change of leadership, but you can't just invade them because of that.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The I hate Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter Forum Thread [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1759181 - 07/29/03 09:05 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

There's probably many a country whose people would benefit from a change of leadership, but you can't just invade them because of that.

Well shit, there goes my plans for the weekend.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: The I hate Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter Forum Thread [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1759188 - 07/29/03 09:08 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

so our Canada trip is cancelled? :shake:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect
Male

Loc: OR
Re: The I hate Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter Forum Thread [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1759293 - 07/29/03 10:29 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheHobbit said:
Hannity's the equivelent of a Republican Shock-Jock, saying nonsense to appeal to the lowest common denominator of the stupid American conscience, and would be torn to pieces in a forum that valued soundly reasoned argument, and not mere pandering to 'America's #1...just because it sounds good and that's what I've heard alot' mentality.

This is SO true, but very scary at the same time. I honestly think that because of the current political climate (extremely partisan), hannity has more listeners/viewers than Limbaugh ever did - and as we all know, sheep do as they are told. There are soooo many ditto-heads out there now who gobble up everything this guy says, as well as anything any of his guests say, and take it as gospel.

I consider myself a Progressive (I hate the word 'liberal', and I think most people who consider themselves 'liberal' are slightly misguided as well...). I hate this administration. I will become active in the election campaign of anyone who runs against the Shrub in '04. And I listen to Hannity every single day. It makes my brain itch to do it, but I do it. As they say; you can't know what the enemy is up to unless you read their brochure.

And keep up the good work, MJ

Hehe.. John, I tried to post the picture to Hannity's boards at hannity.com, but all the boards are moderated. They didn't post it, and I got a message back that it was not acceptable material. =D

So I emailed it directly to him at Hannity@foxnews.com

I encourage everyone to listen to his show (XM Radio, Channel 124, or over the net at www.hannity.com - 3pm to 6pm est), and to watch Hannity and Colmes on Fox News in the evening - even just once a week. Just to know what he's up to. And HAMMER his fucking email when he steps out of line.

--------------------
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
  --  Howard Zinn

Edited by GernBlanston (07/29/03 10:37 AM)

Invisiblewingnutx

#1759302 - 07/29/03 10:34 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

how many threads do you need to devote to this topic? Maybe you should get a punching bag.

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect
Male

Re: The I hate Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter Forum Thread [Re: wingnutx]
    #1759316 - 07/29/03 10:38 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wingnutx said:
how many threads do you need to devote to this topic? Maybe you should get a punching bag.

I like those inflatable clowns with the round bottoms that just pop back up. Like Weebles.

--------------------
  --  Howard Zinn

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: The I hate Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter Forum Thread [Re: GernBlanston]
    #1759319 - 07/29/03 10:39 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

One of those kicked my ass once. I needed stitches.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1759334 - 07/29/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Innvertigo said:
so our Canada trip is cancelled? :shake: 

I'll cancel the hotel rooms, you cancel the Rent-A-Army and the crop duster.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1759336 - 07/29/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i wouldn't of admitted that... :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect
Male

#1759337 - 07/29/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You're not supposed to give them weapons. They're for you to take your frustrations out on...

--------------------
  --  Howard Zinn

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: The I hate Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter Forum Thread [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1759340 - 07/29/03 10:49 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'm keeping the crop duster. :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1759342 - 07/29/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Innvertigo said:
I'm keeping the crop duster. :grin: 

You bastard, then I get the chemical weapons and the grenade launchers.

--------------------

Invisiblewingnutx

#1762337 - 07/30/03 09:58 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I only devoted one thread to thsi topic at the shroomry. The other was for Bush, Osama and Saddam.

And I will post as many fucking threads as I want to about any subject I want to. If you do not like them then go fuck yourself.

I do not listen to anyone who tells me what toi do. As a vet no one twells me shit.

get a fucking life and get a job, Maybe even a blowjob from Invertigo.

Touchy... Maybe you should stick to a bulliten board about Care Bears or something.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1762384 - 07/30/03 10:25 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

wow, all this hate from a moderator...i think MJ needs a hug.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #1764705 - 07/31/03 12:17 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It is not hate but pure disgust at anyone with authority whose business is not mine nor is mine theirs.

mj

Including the Government of the U.S. of A.

mj

I am a human of the earth and belong to no country.

I am me and that is allt here is to it.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder