Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: The Real Stupid Three Stooges [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1762187 - 07/30/03 08:20 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

and in case you haven't noticed, this forum has been taken over by these conservatives, so you won't get a lot of sympathy here. but thanks for sharing. I actually liked that pic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: The Real Stupid Three Stooges [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1762196 - 07/30/03 08:25 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:
and in case you haven't noticed, this forum has been taken over by these conservatives, so you won't get a lot of sympathy here. but thanks for sharing. I actually liked that pic.

Please. There are way more libbies here than conservatives generally. Anyway, the pictures are fine. I disagree with what they say, but that does not matter. MJ's rant about wishing death on DC is what got to me.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: The Real Stupid Three Stooges [Re: shakta]
    #1762215 - 07/30/03 08:38 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I don't think he was wishing death on everyone in DC, probably just the politicians and the whole system that he hates so much. you shouldn't take it literally.

and this forum HAS been taken over by conservatives. not saying its good or bad, just stating a fact.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1762221 - 07/30/03 08:42 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

and this forum HAS been taken over by conservatives. not saying its good or bad, just stating a fact.

there's no fact about it. The libbies out number the right probably 10 to 1 if not more. It's just that the right doesn't sit back and accept what is posted on this site.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1762224 - 07/30/03 08:44 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Look defend it if you want. Anyone that wishes for terrorist attacks on anyone in this country can go fuck themselves. As far as cons taking over goes, you are crazy. There are three or four regular posters that I would consider conservative, or at least not liberal, while the rest are libbies.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1762239 - 07/30/03 08:53 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

it has nothing to do with the number of libbies vs. the number of conservatives. the number of posts would be a better indicator. and it doesn't help that most of the "libbies" are from Canada or the UK, leading the charge from the rear. but nevermind that. it's just a suffocating atmosphere in here. this thread is a perfect example, you guys jumped on it pretty fast.

hey I'm not complaining or anything. I guess this place accurately represents the mood in the country right now...

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1762242 - 07/30/03 08:59 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hey I'm not complaining or anything. I guess this place accurately represents the mood in the country right now...

I know you're not arguing (neither am i) :smile: but i'm surprised how many let this kind of stupid shit go without a comment.  I'm almost certain that noone on the right wants to destroy any city no matter WHO is inside of it.  It would be refreshing for a change if a libbie would talk down this kind of stupidity. 

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #1762246 - 07/30/03 09:01 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Dude I love the pic.But anyone who goes of on a rant like that then proudly proclaims they do not vote on the issues they are bitching about deserves a thrashing by libs and cons.
IF YOU DON'T VOTE SHUT THE FUCK UP,IF YOU DON'T VOTE YOU HAVE NO STAND ON ANYTHING EXCEPT CHILDISH LACK OF PARTICIPATION.IF YOU DON'T VOTE YOU ARE NOT LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE OR EVEN INDEPENDENT,YOU ARE JUST CATTLE TAKING WHATEVER THE VOTERS GIVE YOU.
WR:rasta:

--------------------
To old for this place

Anonymous

#1762247 - 07/30/03 09:02 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'm using quick reply right now. THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1762255 - 07/30/03 09:08 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah.... and the media too!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: The Real Stupid Three Stooges [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1762256 - 07/30/03 09:09 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'm almost certain that noone on the right wants to destroy any city no matter WHO is inside of it

unless it's Baghdad :grin:

and yeah it's pretty dumb to say you want to blow up DC. no one is arguing that. to be fair though, he probably has no clue how much the country has changed since 9/11. the same goes for all the libbies in Canada telling us what to do. they have no idea. but we shouldn't dismiss them outright either. we have to remember that the world didn't change on that day. we changed.

and maybe someday we could be the carefree peaceful people that we once were. (I know I know. just silly liberal talk :wink:)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Real Stupid Three Stooges [Re: ]
    #1762258 - 07/30/03 09:10 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
I'm using quick reply right now. THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!! 

You quick reply usin' butt muncher!    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How dare you post in our conservative forum!!  :rolleyes:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1762265 - 07/30/03 09:14 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

How could he have no clue how much the country has changed? On a side note, I find it funny how his title is Typo Analyst, yet his post was full of bad grammer and spelling.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1762271 - 07/30/03 09:16 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

*snif snif*  You didn't use the quick reply! I'm so proud of you!    :smile2:

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1762286 - 07/30/03 09:25 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

How could he have no clue how much the country has changed?

keep in mind there's a HUGE disconnect between America and the rest of the world right now. the state of the country right now - to us, it's just a natural reaction to being attacked. to them, they're thinking "America has gone crazy!". try to see both sides.

I see this great divide working in this very forum. completely reasonable people on both sides, thinking that the other side is completely crazy. quite fascinating actually.

btw, I'm not describing a simplistic us vs. them thing. it's obviously much more complicated but you get the point.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: The Real Stupid Three Stooges [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1762299 - 07/30/03 09:33 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Our shakta is growing up so fast... :rolleyes:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1762305 - 07/30/03 09:36 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Isn't MJ from here? Didn't he just leave for Thailand recently? :confused:

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1762344 - 07/30/03 10:04 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

btw, I'm not describing a simplistic us vs. them thing. it's obviously much more complicated but you get the point.

the divide exists, but not necessarily along national boundries. and it's not a stark line between good/evil, us/them, black and white as Bush would have you believe. the world is many shades of gray. something he doesn't seem to appreciate very much. in his view, if you are against him personally, you are with the terrorists. He can't grasp the concept that someone can believe in America but have no faith in him. he makes no distinction (remember the flag picture?) between himself and America. This, in my view, makes him a very dangerous man.

of course the flip side is that some liberals see SO MANY shades of gray that they have trouble seeing anything BUT gray. so much so that they have trouble recognizing true evil when they see it.

and then there are those of us who see both sides. those are the guys pulling their hair out at all this!

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: The Real Stupid Three Stooges [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1762509 - 07/30/03 11:25 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I would blow fucking Washington D.C. right off the face of the Earth.

Must hate black poeple.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: The Real Stupid Three Stooges [Re: wingnutx]
    #1762574 - 07/30/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Such hate in this world...tsk tsk...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag