Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Iraq - 9/11 Link
    #1756791 - 07/28/03 04:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Iraq - 9/11 Link [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1756855 - 07/28/03 04:39 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

After looking around at that site, I question the credibility of your source.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Iraq - 9/11 Link [Re: silversoul7]
    #1756861 - 07/28/03 04:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

So find fault with it if you can. Just post your proof.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1756868 - 07/28/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The article itself was somewhat vague. As for the source, they have a link where they blame Clinton for the 9/11 attacks. They need to take off their tin-foil hats and come back to earth. This site looks like the right-wing equivalent of The Guardian.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1756888 - 07/28/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1756906 - 07/28/03 04:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Impressive. You even have a source in there that isn't advertising Ann Coulter books.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1756916 - 07/28/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Impressive. You even have a source in there that isn't advertising Ann Coulter books.

Who cares what they advertise? You are smart enough to get past advertisements I hope?

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1758705 - 07/29/03 04:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Lots of hearsay and hot air. Couldnt really see much in the way of hard facts in there.

If there really is a link why was it not known by George and the boyz? more utter incompetence on their part? Surely the link would have given them all the reason they needed to bomb merry hell out of Iraq. I mean with a link to 9/11 the US public would probabaly have backed a nuclear strike on Baghdad.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Iraq - 9/11 Link [Re: GazzBut]
    #1758737 - 07/29/03 05:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It would seem there's enough to convince a judge, which I realize isn't definite proof of anything.
As for heresay and hot air, that's what many think of a lot that the left says.

As for George, who knows.

I thought many of you thought everything he did was for nefarious purposes.

Why not this?

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1758752 - 07/29/03 05:13 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

What could George gain by covering up Iraqi links to 9/11? Unless of course it would bring investigators closer to the real truth!!  :lol: 

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1758768 - 07/29/03 05:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Are you talking about the aliens, or the tornado machines?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Iraq - 9/11 Link [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1758817 - 07/29/03 05:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My source tells me the the tornado machines are based on Alien technology. See, its all connected!!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1758840 - 07/29/03 05:59 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't say he covered up anything.

Apparently you failed to see the poke at all the conspiracy nuts.

--------------------

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
    #1758852 - 07/29/03 06:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

From my own reading in recent months, there seems to be a general consensus that there exists no definitive connection. I can't really link to anything off of the top of my head, but the Bush administration has never really pointed to anything tangible, but rather merely assert that there's evidence, and that people should just believe them. Ultimately, the terrorists were nearly all Saudi, but of course the U.S. isn't going to attack a close business ally. I think they're just a group of Christian Fundamentalist extremists that need to be ousted ASAP.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Iraq - 9/11 Link [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1758895 - 07/29/03 06:25 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You know, I think you might be right!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder