Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1757138 - 07/28/03 06:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Cornholio]
    #1758725 - 07/29/03 04:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Edit: In the very unlikely case that someone doesn't get it, it's a parody about how Bush has said that Saddam may someday use weapons of mass destruction (which he may have) against the U.S. 

i'm glad you cleared that up for me, i didn't think i'd ever break your code. :smirk:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Cornholio]
    #1758729 - 07/29/03 05:00 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Damn, and here I thought the moon was just pure evil!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1778931 - 08/04/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1799569 - 08/10/03 08:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1799889 - 08/10/03 10:35 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1819427 - 08/16/03 09:37 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1820731 - 08/16/03 05:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Loc: Austin, TX
    #1821022 - 08/16/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ha ha!  I wonder if Bush is will get the same response when he tries to use that line?  :lol:

And I like yours too Inny, that was funny!   

--------------------

OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Re: Political Cartoons and Jokes [Re: Cornholio]
    #1821328 - 08/16/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Attorney General Ashcroft is visiting an elementary school. After the typical civics presentation, he announces, "All right, boys and girls, you can all ask me questions now." A young boy named Bobby raises his hand and says, "I have three questions:

1. How did Bush win the election with fewer votes than Gore?
2. Why are you using the USA Patriot Act to limit Americans' civil liberties?
3. Why hasn't the U.S. caught Osama Bin Laden yet?"

Just then the bell sounds and all the kids run out to the playground. Fifteen minutes later, the kids come back in class and again, Ashcroft says, "I'm sorry we were interrupted by the bell. Now, you can all ask me questions. A young girl raises her hand and says, "I have five questions":

1. How did Bush win the election with fewer votes than Gore?
2. Why are you using the USA Patriot Act to limit Americans' civil liberties?
3. Why hasn't the U.S. caught Osama Bin Laden yet?"
4. Why did the bell go off 20 minutes early?
5. Where's Bobby?

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1822723 - 08/17/03 12:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Moral of the story is: Don't be a terrorist like Bobby!!

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Political Cartoons and Jokes [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1823483 - 08/17/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #1825292 - 08/18/03 05:24 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

haha!  Funny...  :grin: 

OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Re: Political Cartoons and Jokes [Re: MOTH]
    #1851173 - 08/26/03 11:21 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The United States is putting together a Constitution now for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It's served us well for 200 years, and we don't appear to be using it anymore, so what the hell?
-- Jay Leno

--------------------

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Rono]
    #1854464 - 08/27/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Sort of like her "Chelsea almost bit it on 9/11" fib.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1854479 - 08/27/03 10:56 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblewingnutx

#1858930 - 08/28/03 12:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Re: Political Cartoons [Re: wingnutx]
    #1859065 - 08/28/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Not a cartoon but whatever..

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1859071 - 08/28/03 01:26 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

More like thanx for all the money and support you've been giveing us.. The states didn't care about this until after he invaded kuwait..

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Political Cartoons [Re: wingnutx]
    #1859074 - 08/28/03 01:26 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That was great!

Want to bet those blue area's have very high levels of illegals?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder