Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Sublime

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: hoklagoma smitty
Trip report
    #1758420 - 07/29/03 03:27 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, I had a moderate 1.5 gram trip last night that I would like to share. Third time I've used shrooms. And the second time was a full year ago, and I had almost completly forgot about the effects they gave. But anyways, at 9:23 PM(I know the time because we originally had planned to keep track of or experience) my friend and I took our 1.5 grams each, roughly 1.5(1.3-1.7). Getting them down was harder than I remember, but the distinct taste brought back memories of the first time. So I tried to keep them in my mouth for a while and absorb all of it before swallowing but last bite I just gave in and swallowed. Now the wait for effects began.

We went swimming which was really fun even though no effects had started yet, followed by hot tub where I noticed I was begining to feel really relaxed. But I was getting hot and went back to the pool and just waded in making waves and floating. About this time, probably 10 I became amazed by how just the shape of my hand and little force could create such awesome waves, and when I just floated on my back looking up at the stars how they were brighter than I've ever seen them before and a lot more...pronounced.

I got out of the pool and just air dried then when I was moderatly dry I put my shorts back on and went inside for some good ol' music. Infected Mushroom in one room, Sublime 40oz to freedom in the other. I spent about 30 minutes just sitting in the dark and noticing the red, blue and green patterns when my friend came in and turned on the light. I guess by now they had kicked in a lot more because everything in the room seemed a lot more bright and textured, the posters on the wall, the carpet, and this cloth thing on the ceiling were all moving around and such.

So I moved into the other room with because Sublime was on, was a lot more bright feeling,(also because the lights were on) and watched some T.V for a minute. This crazy poor quality movie about a guy who tries to build a space ship was on and I couldn't stop laughing at it. I smoked a bowl because I heard they increased the effects a little, but I couldn't notice any profound changes.

So now it was about 11:00 and I wanted to go walking in the night time air and just be outside. I didn't bother to put shoes on but me and my friend just started walking, we made it about three blocks before we relized we weren't really going anywhere, we were just aimlessly walking, when we turned around and my friend went back inside. I wasn't done being outside so I walked about a mile to my old house which was in the same neighborhood and just sat out in front of it for a minute before heading back. I took the most scenic route possible because I was in no real rush, and got back at around 1:00.

I was getting kind of tired now and I just sat around looking at things until four when I was trying to get to sleep but getting pretty frustrated that I couldn't, but I finally got to sleep, woke up at 1:30 feeling great and walked back to my house.

It was a great experience that I am glad I had and plan on upping the dose to three grams in a month or two. Well, that's my experience, I hope someone can get some information regarding mushrooms out of it. Au revoir.

call me old-fashioned, but I think trains are totally kick ass

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: Trip report [Re: idontclassify]
    #1759606 - 07/29/03 03:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

idontclassify said:
This crazy poor quality movie about a guy who tries to build a space ship was on and I couldn't stop laughing at it. I smoked a bowl because I heard they increased the effects a little, but I couldn't notice any profound changes.

Sounded like loads of fun, but the problem here is you didn't smoke enough. Next time, smoke 2 or 3 bowls, or a blunt, and then you'll feel a MAJOR difference. Also old cheesey movies are always fun to watch. Spaceballs is old, and funny as hell, cracked me up last time I watched it.

Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip report [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1761775 - 07/30/03 04:02 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

watch the back of your eyelids for 15 minutes

Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Sublime

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports