Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemaddcowdung3420
Titties!!!
Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help?
    #1756427 - 07/28/03 02:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I have no more syringes or money to buy them. I only have a casing with the mycelium about 40% colonized through the material. And I need to figure out if there is a way to duplicate the mycelium ? Is there anyway I could make a casing with dung and straw , and then transfer the mycelium into the new batch. I just need to find a way to clone / duplicate it ... Please help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help? [Re: maddcowdung3420]
    #1756448 - 07/28/03 02:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

do what the other guy told you to do. make syringes. out of spore prints. un less you a are growing at a 100% sterile conditions. that would almost be impossible. but fuck it try it anyway. could work. hell ive thrown shit out in the yard and got a few bags. but most like it would contaminate.

OfflineJohnnyR
mi cixelsyd

Loc: a hot place
Re: Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help? [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #1756463 - 07/28/03 02:15 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

why the hell do you have to make 3 theads about the same thing???

--------------------
-----------------------------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help? [Re: JohnnyR]
    #1756473 - 07/28/03 02:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yeah please answer this madcow every one has tried to help. why do you keep asking

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help? [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #1756477 - 07/28/03 02:18 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It's not three, it's four. Even worse.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineTaoinShrrom
The Action inInaction

Re: Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help? [Re: JohnnyR]
    #1756481 - 07/28/03 02:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hey ups the post count :smile:. MadCowDung let me give you the best advice I can at this stage in my game and yours, you need patience. Mushroom growing is not the hobby for the impatient. Take a second to think of the pace of mycelium and mushroom growth, its a slow but steady proccess. If you want great results you have to start thinking like your new pets. Take a deep breath, calm down, and let nature do its work. Your a catalyst in a process that has been going on for a millenium. 

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help? [Re: maddcowdung3420]
    #1756498 - 07/28/03 02:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Have no spores ?
Have no more syringes ?
Have no more money tp purchase ?
Do you have any agar ?
Do you have any petri dishes ?
It is a long shot , and requires some knowledge .
But you could harvest some of the myc , and transfer to agar dishes , issolate a strain , once and IF you get a clean culture on agar you can then inoc jars of grain , do G2G transfers expand the amount of colonized grain ... yadda yadda ........ then start colonizing bulk sub (cow dung , worm poop , whatever you like ) ..... once you get mushies growing start selecting the best for making prints , and maintain your own supply of spores for whatever method you like best .

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Loc: Dragon's Den
Re: Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help? [Re: tripndicular]
    #1756509 - 07/28/03 02:29 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

lol

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

Invisibletripndicular

Re: Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help? [Re: Psilocybin_monkey]
    #1756521 - 07/28/03 02:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

LOL ?????? It is a possible methodology , if you have the brain power , materials , and most of all PATIENCE ! He asked for a pros input , he got one !
You must mean to complex for this fella ... huh ?
Hell it'll keep him busy , thus reducing the amount of posts he makes on the same question ! My job here is done !

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Edited by tripndicular (07/28/03 02:37 PM)

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

#1756532 - 07/28/03 02:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

here's a pro input(he has 3 total post asking the same thing)

Quote:

like we told you in your other 2 posts(asking the same thing) grow the mushrooms out full(cap is flat) take a spore print(best mushroom) and make your own syringes.I gave you a syringe making tek on one of your other post that asks the same thing.

you have to learn how to do this sooner or latter if you want to keep growing mushrooms with out buying spores.

He is worried about not having any more spores left and he has mycelium growing so he wants to do somewhat of a g2g thing(yeah it may work) But he has to learn how to take a spore print and how to make a syringes if he plans to keep growing mushrooms with out buying spore each and every time

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

Edited by Psilocybin_monkey (07/28/03 03:07 PM)

Invisibletripndicular

#1756555 - 07/28/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I just noticed the multiple posting by him , that is when I realized , my idea is way out of his league , but possible and will keep him pondering for days what the hell it meant .
It is quite possible to harvest the myc and grow it out in petris , have done such a thing myself once ! Recoverd an almost lost strain that way .

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

#1756564 - 07/28/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

so yeah thats why I was laughing out loud (lol) becaused that was the 3rd post in a row I read of his asking the same thing it had nothing to do with you tripndicular

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

Invisibletripndicular

#1756569 - 07/28/03 02:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I took no offense to it , just was trying to understand your sense of humor . I read so much data prior to trying to grow , and still try to read new stuff all the time , is amazing how some folks have the brain power to trip let alone grow ! Then they come here and wonder why many get irritated at truly annoying querries !
Psilo Monkey .... Pm in the fall I'll send you some prints I've been saving . To hot for mailings right now , I truly live in the bowels of hell !

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

#1756604 - 07/28/03 03:06 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

ok sounds good and thx for the hook up :smile:
Quote:

I truly live in the bowels of hell !

hahah it can't be that bad where you live

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

Edited by Psilocybin_monkey (07/28/03 03:09 PM)

Offlinecyndyl
mycologist wannabe
Female

Loc: far away from home
    #1756607 - 07/28/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tripndicular said:
Yeah I just noticed the multiple posting by him , that is when I realized , my idea is way out of his league , but possible and will keep him pondering for days what the hell it meant .
It is quite possible to harvest the myc and grow it out in petris , have done such a thing myself once ! Recoverd an almost lost strain that way .

Even if the answer is out of the person's league if it's accurate it may be helpful to someone else. I read a lot of information on the forum that hopefully may be of use once I get better at growing.
All info is good info!

--------------------

There's no such thing as a stupid question,
but they're the easiest to answer!

OfflineRidd
    #1756610 - 07/28/03 03:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I believe there is a tek under the Mycellium culture section of the Advanced guides on how to make spore solutions out of a fully colonized cake or peice of colonized substrate.

Invisibletripndicular

Re: Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help? [Re: cyndyl]
    #1756632 - 07/28/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It was meant to be helpfull to those who can comprehend it . I realized I may have given him info way beyond his level of cultivation , and came off sounding like an ASSHOLE ( my alter ego ) ! I also assume Monkey was LOL at the idea being a usable one .
My philosophy is .......
The only stupid question is the unasked question !
Good Luck
MAY THE MUSHROOM GODDESS BLESS YOU ALL !

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

#1756756 - 07/28/03 04:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yeah and it's too risky for him to do because he has no more spore or money all he has is the mycelia growth and if he were to try it like tripndicular said it was beyond his level of cultivation so if he messed up he would have nothing(no spores,no mycelium,no money) so it's better that he didn't tell him because he may had tried it with out knowing what he was doing.

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

OfflineGregHimself
Just a guyobssesed withshroomies.
Male User Gallery

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
    #1756789 - 07/28/03 04:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

take some of the casing, put it into a sterlised blender and hit puree...suck some of the solution into a sterile syringe via oven tek...and BLAMO, you should probably be able to get like at LEAST a few jars out of 12...if not, at least its a valuble waste of time...ahhhhh the quest for knowledge!

--------------------
"The key to successful cultivation is to match the skills of the cultivator with the right strain on the proper substrate under ideal environmental conditions."
Paul Stamets
Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms(Third Edition)

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Re: Have A question And Need Some Pro. Help? [Re: GregHimself]
    #1756831 - 07/28/03 04:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

what size gauge needle are you using?because when I even do a liqiud/honey tek I have to break up the mycelium to fit it in the needles and I still have a hard time.With a slurry the liquid would be even more thick thus couldn't fit in a needle.There would be chunks of casing,substrate, and mycelium in the slurry they would be too big to fit in a any needle I used any ways

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate