Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXen
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated
    #17563192 - 01/17/13 03:43 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Can I grind Peganum_harmala with P. Cubensis and capsulate them together?

Would it make the experience any more effective?

--------------------
Looking for/Trade for:

Trichocereus bridgessi Seedlings
Argyreia nervosa Seed
Psychotria viridis Plant Material
R44+/PE/PE6/EQ/Z-strain P. cubensis Spore
Pleurotus ostreatus, P. cornucopiae, P. ostreatus
Ganoderma lucidum / Ganoderma
Hericium erinaceu
Lentinula edodes
Agaricus bisporus
Panaeolus cyanescens Spores/Print

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: Xen]
    #17563247 - 01/17/13 03:52 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Xen said:
Can I grind Peganum_harmala with P. Cubensis and capsulate them together?

Would it make the experience any more effective?

In my limited harmala expereince, I would recomend taking the harmala an hour before the shrooms, just to let it sit. Then take the shrooms

If I were you, I would rather encapsulate the two substances separately

InvisibleCavemen

Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: topdog82]
    #17563279 - 01/17/13 03:57 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, i would also suggest dosing the rue at least 30 minutes beforehand. Try smoking some rue on your mushroom trip as well for bonus points :thumbup:

Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: Cavemen]
    #17563304 - 01/17/13 04:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i have read more than once from people who've tried that MAOIs like rue GREATLY intensify/change the effects, so please be very careful with dosage while exploring.

Offlineapeboy
Hunch back

#17563317 - 01/17/13 04:02 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Rue is bad!!! Toxic plant. You can get pure harmalas online legally. Or make your own. Limited or small use of rue is fine tho

--------------------

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #17563322 - 01/17/13 04:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Orally, you would want to take the syrian rue 20-30 minutes before taking the mushrooms.  A solid dose of syrian rue with mushrooms is said to be relatively equivalent to taking twice as many mushrooms, so be careful.

Smoking syrian rue causes much more acute effects, which is useful because you can gauge how hard the mushrooms are hitting you and smoke accordingly.  Just be wary of smoking it before the peak, because it will continue to get more intense on top of the MAOI potentiation.

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: apeboy]
    #17563351 - 01/17/13 04:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

apeboy said:
Rue is bad!!! Toxic plant. You can get pure harmalas online legally. Or make your own. Limited or small use of rue is fine tho

THIS. Crystal harmala, pure. It's the shit

InvisiblePsilosomniac
    #17563376 - 01/17/13 04:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

apeboy said:

Care to expand on this?  I haven't heard anything about Syrian Rue being toxic.  In any case, I use a 10x extract :shrug:

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #17563421 - 01/17/13 04:21 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psilosomniac said:
Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

apeboy said:

Care to expand on this?  I haven't heard anything about Syrian Rue being toxic.  In any case, I use a 10x extract :shrug:

I can't post sources or links. But here:

One gram of pure Syrian Rue full spectrum harmala hydrochloride. This is a very rare product that has been extracted from organic Peganum Harmala seeds using only food-grade products. Over 40 filterings have been performed on this wonderful item. The end result is a clean and unadulterated product. I put immense time and care into the extraction of these sacred alkaloids. You will not find better quality harmala Hcl on eBay or anywhere else on the net. Peganum Harmala seeds (Syrian Rue) contain both harmine and harmaline. During extraction, the base solution was set to a targeted pH level to precipitate both harmine and harmaline free base. The harmine/harmaline free base alkaloids are then re-acidified and salted to produce an extremely pure hydrochloride salt. The hydrochloric salt form of harmine/harmaline is said to be more potent and much easier on the system. This item has been blessed with the incense smoke of a mixture of Palo santo, copal resin and white sage to ensure positive energy and frequencies. Please note, these incense ingredients ARE NOT in the end product. The smoke from these sacred incense are simply blown over the full spectrum harmala Hcl. Harmala alkaloids contain MAO inhibitors and should never be mixed with alcohol, foods containing tyramine or any prescription medication. The origins of use of these alkaloids dates back thousands of years, and it would be beneficial to any potential buyer to at least briefly research the history and usage of this incredible plant.

This is from a site selling pure harmala hydrochloride

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger

Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #17563469 - 01/17/13 04:32 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psilosomniac said:
Orally, you would want to take the syrian rue 20-30 minutes before taking the mushrooms.  A solid dose of syrian rue with mushrooms is said to be relatively equivalent to taking twice as many mushrooms, so be careful.

Smoking syrian rue causes much more acute effects, which is useful because you can gauge how hard the mushrooms are hitting you and smoke accordingly.  Just be wary of smoking it before the peak, because it will continue to get more intense on top of the MAOI potentiation.

How long does smoking it intensify the trip normally?  Do you just crush the seeds and smoke them?

OfflinePsyconaught89
Male

Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: Kief Ledger]
    #17563503 - 01/17/13 04:40 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

man i drank 3grams of syrian rue and an hour later i took a half hit of"acid"(what i think was dob).it rocked my fucking world. i went into a vegatated state for over 8 hours.i couldnt talk or evn think of the existance of my life.it was scary as hell.but it was the most profound exprience i have ever had on psycedellic drugs....be careful...oh and syrian rue tastes god awful haha

--------------------
psyconaught89 is a completly fictional character from another dimension that does not use this website for any illegal activities."TERRANCE MCKENNA" new culture is destroying society..you should create your own culture in which you live in."psyconaughts quote" make life/reality whatever your imagination wants it to be

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger

#17563535 - 01/17/13 04:47 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

Psilosomniac said:
Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

apeboy said:

I can't post sources or links. But here:

One gram of pure Syrian Rue full spectrum harmala hydrochloride. This is a very rare product that has been extracted from organic Peganum Harmala seeds using only food-grade products. Over 40 filterings have been performed on this wonderful item. The end result is a clean and unadulterated product. I put immense time and care into the extraction of these sacred alkaloids. You will not find better quality harmala Hcl on eBay or anywhere else on the net. Peganum Harmala seeds (Syrian Rue) contain both harmine and harmaline. During extraction, the base solution was set to a targeted pH level to precipitate both harmine and harmaline free base. The harmine/harmaline free base alkaloids are then re-acidified and salted to produce an extremely pure hydrochloride salt. The hydrochloric salt form of harmine/harmaline is said to be more potent and much easier on the system. This item has been blessed with the incense smoke of a mixture of Palo santo, copal resin and white sage to ensure positive energy and frequencies. Please note, these incense ingredients ARE NOT in the end product. The smoke from these sacred incense are simply blown over the full spectrum harmala Hcl. Harmala alkaloids contain MAO inhibitors and should never be mixed with alcohol, foods containing tyramine or any prescription medication. The origins of use of these alkaloids dates back thousands of years, and it would be beneficial to any potential buyer to at least briefly research the history and usage of this incredible plant.

This is from a site selling pure harmala hydrochloride

Are you sure this item is still avaliable?  I've been searching f or some for awhile and all vendors are out of stock.  One also has a matching description to the one you posted

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger

Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: Psyconaught89]
    #17563542 - 01/17/13 04:49 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psyconaught89 said:
man i drank 3grams of syrian rue and an hour later i took a half hit of"acid"(what i think was dob).it rocked my fucking world. i went into a vegatated state for over 8 hours.i couldnt talk or evn think of the existance of my life.it was scary as hell.but it was the most profound exprience i have ever had on psycedellic drugs....be careful...oh and syrian rue tastes god awful haha

I was under the impression that LSD and maois had no interactions.. I've even read one account where it claimed to decrease effects. :shrug:  but if i could stretch out my Cid twice as far:awecid:

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
    #17563603 - 01/17/13 05:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Eating the rue then later the mushrooms is probably better... Don't wait longer than 30 min. Can do your own extraction if you want (search function is your friend)

Eaten rue a few times and have not suffered any toxcity though some folks will puke on it. Extracted is probably easier on you for sure.

Back to the OP.... The rue acts as a MAOI and some care needs to be taken for what is in your system while you take it... Foods and drugs. It's a reversable MAOI so, could say its short lived, but still need to watch food and drugs that react poorly with MAOI.

Now... It will not make your experience more effective. It can make it stronger and longer, but what you take from it is up to you...

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

InvisibleCavemen

#17563653 - 01/17/13 05:19 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kief Ledger said:
Quote:

Psyconaught89 said:

I was under the impression that LSD and maois had no interactions.. I've even read one account where it claimed to decrease effects. :shrug:  but if i could stretch out my Cid twice as far:awecid:

Nope. LSD and rue synergize quite well. just not as well as with shrooms

OfflineBTL99
Stranger

Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: apeboy]
    #17563717 - 01/17/13 05:32 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

apeboy said:

This isn't true. I have done rue teas many times and was completely fine. I also do extractions to get a pure product because the rue tastes so bad that sometimes you really don't want to drink it. But I have done as much as an 8g rue tea and had fun.

InvisibleCavemen

Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: BTL99]
    #17563725 - 01/17/13 05:34 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BTL99 said:
Quote:

apeboy said:

This isn't true. I have done rue teas many times and was completely fine. I also do extractions to get a pure product because the rue tastes so bad that sometimes you really don't want to drink it. But I have done as much as an 8g rue tea and had fun.

I actually like the taste of rue seeds. I am fine with taking the raw seeds. I am too lazy to do an extraction. I think an extraction would be nice, but not necessary unless you have ill-effects from the seeds.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
BoomiN

Loc: Land of Shrooms
    #17563850 - 01/17/13 06:07 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

apeboy said:

Please explain in this post or through PM idc.
BY pure harmalas online you mean I can go online and buy the pure crystal without ever doing extractions

I have 4oz of syrian rue I got for free but will only use it if I make an extract but I am way too lazy atm.

--------------------

:bump2:RR's Manure Pasteurization by: Shea25=:bump2:
Prep your WBS the TL way!
Spawn faster with Agar's Grain LC Tek!
Making Lids?  Back to TL!

:dancingbear::psychsplit::dancingbear::psychsplit::dancingbear:

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

OfflinePsyconaught89
Male

#17564019 - 01/17/13 06:46 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cavemen said:
Quote:

Kief Ledger said:
Quote:

Psyconaught89 said:

yea since i took such a smal amount of "lsd" i dont even think i noticed the "acid".it felt like the mushrooms deffinatly took over me from the syrian rue.but yea the synergy from the both was unbelevable.it felt like they were meant to be combined:shrug:

--------------------
psyconaught89 is a completly fictional character from another dimension that does not use this website for any illegal activities."TERRANCE MCKENNA" new culture is destroying society..you should create your own culture in which you live in."psyconaughts quote" make life/reality whatever your imagination wants it to be

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger

Re: Syrian Rue & P. Cubensis Capsulated [Re: Psyconaught89]
    #17564195 - 01/17/13 07:21 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psyconaught89 said:
Quote:

Cavemen said:
Quote:

Kief Ledger said:
Quote:

Psyconaught89 said:

yea since i took such a smal amount of "lsd" i dont even think i noticed the "acid".it felt like the mushrooms deffinatly took over me from the syrian rue.but yea the synergy from the both was unbelevable.it felt like they were meant to be combined:shrug:

Oh I didnt know you took shrooms as well, I thought it was just a half tab and the Syrian rue

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules