Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Air Stone, Coir, Peat, Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

#1755725 - 07/28/03 12:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

How would it work for a casing if you put air stones under it?Not like the poor mans pod were the cakes would just sit on perlite. But something like first layer of the casing is perlite with air stones then the colonized jars and then the top layer of what ever you want. Then just keep the casing in any kind of closed box. Would it make any difference from poor man's pod?

I'm not smiling because your joke was funny... I'm smiling because I know you'll be dead someday.

.........but it basically stems from the music, and im just hoping that people understand that moneys one thing................but soul is another.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Idea [Re: Kalbaska]
    #1755731 - 07/28/03 12:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Casing ....... a layer of peat , coco coir placed on top of a substrate to aid in maintaing moisture levels of a substrate . Placing air stone into a cased sub would be worthless in my opinion .
Learn the basics and master them before you try to create experimental techniques .
Good Luck

Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Air Stone, Coir, Peat, Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation