Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: I know this belongs in hunting/general questions, no one replies over there tho.
    #17535 - 05/18/00 01:33 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT JUST GO EATING A MUSHROOM THAT YOU FOUND MANY PPL HAVE DIED DOING SHIT LIKE THIS!!!!!YOU HAVE TO BE VERY EXPERIENCED WHEN IT COMES TO PICKING SHROOMS!!YOU CANT JUST PICK ONE AND HOPE THAT ITS NOT FATAL! THERE ARE PROBLY THREE TIMES AS MANY FATAL SHROOMS THEN THERE ARE TRIPPY SHROOMS!! YOUR GOING TO KILL YOUR SELF OR SEVERLY DAMAGE YOUR LIVER!!! if you want to eat shrooms that bad then go to the fucking library they have at least a couple mushroom identification books that will tell you which ones are poisonious and which ones are hallucenigenic(sp?)and thats not even enough sometimes even the most experienced picker can make a mistake and damage themselves. HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE!PLEASE! because if you die and they found that you were on the shroomery learning about mushrooms then you can kiss this fine site goodbye!
p.s. sorry for all the caps just wanted to get my point across

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyounger now
old hand
Re: I know this belongs in hunting/general questions, no one replies over there tho.
    #17537 - 05/18/00 02:22 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Thinning the Herd.

--------------------
"My Brain Hurts!!!!".....Monty Python :crazy:

OfflineKrupa
veteran
    #17538 - 05/18/00 02:32 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

My reply in Hunting will help you get more helpful replies. No offence to the above. They're actually quite right. You *MUST* proplerly and positively ID them!

Anonymous

#17539 - 05/18/00 02:40 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

im tripping balls.

heh.

Anonymous

#17540 - 05/18/00 03:30 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

tekniq??? you are tripping balls off of a single fresh mushroom? do i smell bull shit or is it stupidity? first i doubt those are any type of psilocybe or psilocybin containing mushroom and a single fresh mushroom (fresh meaning wet, not dry) is 90 precent water. I hope you dont start bleeding out of your ass or vomiting green globs of stuff.

Anonymous

#17541 - 05/18/00 03:33 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know you man, but I probably wouldn't miss my guess to call you stupid. Why the hell would you eat anything, especially a mushroom, when you don't know if it's safe or not? Ever played mine-sweeper on your PC? Try to play it without identifying where the bombs are....

------------------
Has everyone gone totally bitch-cakes around here?

Anonymous

#17542 - 05/18/00 10:26 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

General info: Don't expect any symptoms with poisonous mushrooms. Most don't give significant symptoms/signs until it's way too late. The "nibble test" is absolutely useless.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom